What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2021 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can't believe UK is fifty with the way he shakes his squirrelly booty:D:D

Having said that though it does look like a bit of a Dad Dance:lol:

Dad Dance? :eek:

Yes i am 50and still lead an action packed lifestyle. . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My Dad is getting better and has now been given the all clear to start driving again. Just short trips but he's glad to get his freedom back. He's still in some pain, some days are better than others but I think some of that is down to what he has been through and fear, rather than direct physical pain. He's getting there...:)

My Dad is getting better and has now been given the all clear to start driving again. Just short trips but he's glad to get his freedom back. He's still in some pain, some days are better than others but I think some of that is down to what he has been through and fear, rather than direct physical pain. He's getting there...:)

Great news Crapstone.........wishing him continuing improvement and freedom.

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Seeing my smart little girl going to her young carers meeting today. As had not been leaving house regulary for some time, the kids clothes had gone down hill, things needed replacing, kids needed spoiling for a change xx

Went out a few days consecutively and apart from migraine which a good old migraine killer eventually knocked on the head and regular sit downs, we managed it. Must admit I am exhausted and feel like run a marathon, speant all day in bed and realised had messed up epilepsy tablets. Funny but notice when come off them I seem to get a little more energy and think that explains it. Downside it makes me fit more and catches up with me, but anyhow put that right now.

Anyhow waffle over, but the point was even though daughter 12, she is tall for her age, people in the stores thought she was 15+. Got her lovely new smart clothes and she is so happy, thats my reason for the waffle, she was down due to things and not going out and we even made it to take her swimming.

Funny things can get so low and my illness can take over the kids and my life, nice to make some time for the kids for a change. I do love them xx:wink::-D:-D

That's lovely:)

I'm smiling coz my cat is up and walking round (albeit very stiffly!) and squeaking at me again after being hurt:):)

Excellent news, lucky cat :D

Every other time i've heard of cats being shot with air rifles they've at least lost a limb so pleased to hear this 'happy ending' as such:)

hello loopinlouie,

well done you have a right to feel proud. I am so pleased for you

Lexis, I cant believe that people are so cruel, there was an article in our local rag yesterday from the local vets which was talking about the number of cats with shotgun wounds they were getting in. It must be the latest craze. the bast**** want flogging

Hi hf:)

Yep, I think she was extremely lucky as it seemed to be in the fleshy bit by her back leg - missed anything important! At least she wasn't peppered with them as the vet could only feel one, possibly two pellets.

He mentioned about shotguns too; people can be repugnant.

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

Seeing peeps in Bear Garden not seen for a while.

Spreading the love and letting lots of people out of side roads, it may have been their first smile of the day!

I like doing that too:) I hope it's a bit like Pay it Forward and that someone else benefits because the person I let out is in a better mood. Likelihood is of course that they don't even think about it, but if it makes us feel better who cares?:)

Just remembered a lovely thing that made me smile today...

I made cupcakes and a cutting cake for my OH's work colleague's wedding a couple of weeks ago. I did mates rates (although they asked for a proper price) as I only do it as a hobby and charged £300 including stand hire and setup.

OH bought me home an envelope of cash today with £400 in it - they were over the moon with what I'd done and didn't think I'd charged enough so they upped it:)

P1050272.jpg

Tony that was funny.

Lexis. Wow u must have done a good job. I would love to see one of your finished cakes.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

You need to watch cake boss on telly. It's a real life documentary about a cake making business in America. Some of the cakes they make are spectacular. It's quite a funny program as well.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Hopefully this has worked...?

Dragon and Castle1.jpg

ballarina02.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

Liz's Cake1.jpg

DSCF4029.jpg

Thank you:)

These are a few I've done GM- the red roses are real, the rest of the flowers are all handmade with sugar.

Sodem - I saw CakeBoss in the Skymag a while ago but forgot to keep in and can't remember what channel it was, I don't suppose you know offhand do you?

Edited by lexis200

ok will look in a bit your BBcoding seems to have gone wrong.

What made me smile today is l have been to the emergancy dr ho told me that my back problem need diclofenic. they are the strongest l can prescribe u they are really good.

Ok then well can u tell me then why after having the prescribed amount that i am in more pain than l was in when l sore u. No ok then the diclafenic are crap i need summing better.

Ok l feel of a ladder but they should not prescribe me crap for the pain.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

My friend with severe back pain swears by diazepam. She pops a few of them and then we don't bother calling her for 24 hours as she goes all floaty in the head:D

A lovely Woodpecker in the garden on the fence. . . :)

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers