Black Horse have issued a court date for possession of my car Please HELP

Guest suziedarkness
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5374 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thnks cosalt, what does hitting the red triangle do?

Hi suzie, hitting the triangle alerts to a mod an important thread that needs urgent help, or one that is abusive. It obviously should not be abused but is there if you really need it.

I see you are getting help now ;)

Cosalt

Edited by cosalt
dodgy spelling

Guest suziedarkness

no I havent. I do have one but have no way of posting on here. I can type it word for word if you like. Think they got the dates wrong. I only have a few more days to come up with a defence. Think im done for :???:

Guest suziedarkness

ok, will start typing it, please be patient will take me a few mins as i am using one of those tiny laptops :)

Guest suziedarkness

I haave just typed twice and lost due to loss of internet connection. Im so mad.

basically DN dated 5th Feb and they say I must remedy breach by paying arrears of £xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BEFORE 24th Feb. Is time allowed correct due to them posting 2nd class?

I haave just typed twice and lost due to loss of internet connection. Im so mad.

basically DN dated 5th Feb and they say I must remedy breach by paying arrears of £xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BEFORE 24th Feb. Is time allowed correct due to them posting 2nd class?

Well they are out - by one day, if it was second class ( have you got the envelope?) Then date of service was 11th, so only 13 days notice :)

I do feel for you on this, give it til tommorrow then hopefully someone will come and help.

Don't panic - we will get it sorted ;)

Cosalt

Guest suziedarkness

thanks for your encouragement cosalt. I hope you are right, I have to get my defence in by Tuesday and I just dont have a clue.

I have been phoning tradin g standards but cant get any joy there, You phone through to a central office, explain the problem and they pass it on to your local office who in turn contact you. I have phoned several times telling them how urgent it is and they promised the local branch would call me today. Did they? not a chance.

I am really losing heart now because I just cant get any answers.

sorry to but in but i have a dca threatening to take me to court ,link fs, on behalf of ford credit they have been assigned they want me to hand back the car back they say they will get a repo order can they do that?

sorry to but in but i have a dca threatening to take me to court ,link fs, on behalf of ford credit they have been assigned they want me to hand back the car back they say they will get a repo order can they do that?

Hi lightup, have you started your own thread ?

If you have paid more than a third of the total amount payable ( this figure should be shown on your agreement ) then they will have to send you a default notice ( which must be correct), terminate you for non-compliance then take you to court.

If you have paid less than a third then they still need to default you, terminate you but they can repo without a court order.

Hope this helps. Have you posted up your HP agreement, it may be flawed ?

Cosalt

Guest suziedarkness

cosalt, would the fact they are wrong on the DN by 1 day make it no good?

Hi Suzie,

Is it this tuesday 7th your defense needs to be in?

Ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

as you need help asap i have asked a mod to move your thread to legal issues to try and get better help for you

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

ok have a look through this thread as this should help

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/159527-help-please-only-4-a.html

Ida x

Suzie – I suggest you phone the court Monday and ask what happens at the hearing – this type of claim doesn’t necessarily require you to put a defence in at this stage – you may wish to do so after the hearing.

They will not get judgement by default if you don’t enter your defence – also the x20 defence is a good starting point if you need to put one together in a rush – if you read it, it is cleverly worded so as to ensure the claimant provides valid contracts etc…

I think the outcome of the hearing will indicate whether you need to defend and the judge will set out how the case will then proceed.

Edited by atwozee
Forgot what day it was

Hello suzie.

As requested by Ida am moving your thread to the legal forum where you should get more help.

aa

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

------------------------------------------------

Bank charge successes:

Halifax - Full settlement incl interest.

HSBC - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 75% of claim.

RBS - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 70% of claim.

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

2 claims settled in full with LV without FOS involvement.

2 claims settled in full with HSBC without FOS involvement

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

***RBS PPI Claim Long fight but, WON***

Please do not PM me for advice as it may be sometime before I can respond.

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.

If you can suzie can you scan or post up what you have received from the court, this will allow us to see exactly what is required.

Ida x

thanks aa

Guest suziedarkness

Hi Ida, i have no way of posting it here, no scanner or anything but if you take a look at this thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/168664-black-horse-car-finance.html Bubble Cat received one from Black Horse exactly the same although dates etc are different obviously. Look at post #10 where Surfaceagent says what type of claim it is and Bubblecat replies by typing it out exactly. this might help.

suzie x

Looking at the other threads, some form of defence had to be entered.

because of the various thread etc my head is spinning and maybe we could re clarify a few things at this stage.

1. DId you receive a defult notice?

if yes can you confirm the date of the DN and the date it stated you had to rectify things?

2. How far into the HP are you?

3. is there late payment and admin fees added?

Ida x

also,

I know you started these threads cause you wanted to VT but they wanted more money then later in threads you want to keep the car.

when did you stop making payments and what do you want now to acheive?

ida x