Howard Cohen tries it on again.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5093 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hi ZW,

I have just received a bulk Claim today from Howard Cohen on behalf of Next so have read this thread with interest.

I want to follow in your footsteps re 34.14 but not sure as the POC doesn't specifically mention the agreement just refers to terms & conditions. (unsigned agreement received when cca requested originally)

btw any news?

CCM /anyone very interested in your expertise how to approach my defence/counterclaim.

I have posted a thread here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/200385-next-retail-claim-received.html

thanks

gf2k

Hello Zazen / gForce.

We are ahead of you both against CL in both our cases. Please have a look at our threads and see if they offer you any additional info or help in your own cases.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/184852-c-l-finance-ge.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/182360-c-l-finance-awaiting.html

Regards

-

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, my comments are based on information learnt or

obtained and from my own experiences.

-

Case 1 - C L Finance - Court Case 'Stayed' :-). Stay Lifted - N149 AQ Received & Filed. Case Struck Out :grin:

-

Case 2 - C L Finance - Defence Filed. N150 AQ Received & Filed. Case 'Settled by Consent' :)

-

Case 3 - EOS Solutions - No Agreement - Account Closed ~£3500. :grin:

-

Advice & opinions offered freely but informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment and seek advice from a qualified and insured professional if you have any doubts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tell the court and go for a strike out

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello ZW,

Have you asked them specifically if your letter has been put forward at all.

In our case we faxed a similar letter to the court instead of posting it and had a reasonably quick turnaround. Sent the fax on the 7th and have got the reply from the court today.

The only reason they sent a written confirmation it had been struck out was because we asked for it. They said they don't normally write to confirm its struck out.

Just planning our next move now... application for our costs etc.??

and then a donation to CAG after that...

(Don't get confused with our other CL thread which is ongoing but looking good)

Regards

-

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, my comments are based on information learnt or

obtained and from my own experiences.

-

Case 1 - C L Finance - Court Case 'Stayed' :-). Stay Lifted - N149 AQ Received & Filed. Case Struck Out :grin:

-

Case 2 - C L Finance - Defence Filed. N150 AQ Received & Filed. Case 'Settled by Consent' :)

-

Case 3 - EOS Solutions - No Agreement - Account Closed ~£3500. :grin:

-

Advice & opinions offered freely but informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment and seek advice from a qualified and insured professional if you have any doubts.