Totally CRAZY but Simple & It Works...Metaphysics for BILLS of all kinds...

nick-name
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5552 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I once had some success in getting rid of a wart by rubbing it with half a potato, then burying it at the full moon. Maybe the same process would work with DCAs?

Apparently some young neophytes are experimenting with pigs bladders as a means of predicting earthquakes

Don't you find modern science fascinating? There really is no end to which Aristotelian physics and sympathetic magic can be used to enhance our modern lifestyles.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I once had some success in getting rid of a wart by rubbing it with half a potato, then burying it at the full moon. Maybe the same process would work with DCAs?

But how you going to get a DCA to stay still long enough for you to rub him with half a potato.

Have just found this thread and it has cracked me up....... choked on my wine with laughter and then sneezed (bless me):p and bless all who sail in CAG:D

You have only JUST found it.....my you have missed many bless-ed days. The OP (bless them) has disappeared without a trace......

We may scoff at the naivety of what passed for science in ancient times, but from 3rd century BC onward they had grasped the concept of observing and experimenting to prove whatever theory they had.

OK they had some pretty bizarre magical theories amongst the good stuff, they just didnt have the depth of understanding to differenciate between the real and mythical, but they were on the right track with observation and experiment. Eventually they would have shaken off the myth and magic, just as our culture did.

That was until religious nut cases came along and convinced everyone that all you needed to know was in the Bible, stopping science in its tracks for a thousand plus years.

By promising him full payment with a card of course :rolleyes::p

And then what do you bury in the garden, the half spud or the DC ?

The OP (bless them) has disappeared without a trace......

He is still aware of what is going on as though as he gets an email of every one of these post.

Whichever will provide the best compost
Surely you mean the best fertiliser. Which would be the DCA as they are full of...

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Whichever will provide the best compost....after all ain't s**t the best fertilizer??

Surely you mean the best fertiliser. Which would be the DCA as they are full of...

That's what I put.....in a round about way :p

haha, I think it's the Newcastle Brown at this time of night! Just had the image pop into my head and had to come on and post it!

Ewwww.....Newky Brown......can't drink that no matter how drunk I am, and I am very drunk now. :lol: Maybe should be posting in the drunk thread in the bear garden....

There's a bottle of Morgan's Spiced Rum, and a bottle of JD next to me, so I think I'm best sticking with the newky or else I'll be like a tazmanian devil!! I think this thread will be moved to the Bear garden soon though!

Make sure you bless your empty bottles and stick them in your drawer, and your hangover will be gone!

I have sworn on all the empties. They should be full, but no.....the bless'ed things are all gone. No amount of praying is gonna bring them back :(

Ok, am too drunk now and should not be posting. Took me 5 minutes to write this.

• Haha 1

Not fair. :mad:

I turn my back for 5 mns and y'all have fun with the latest nutter without me. :mad:

Personally, I think that the title should be edited to just say "this is CRAZY" and no need for the rest... nuff said.

And to think I thought the "free man of the land" mantra was the worst we could get thrown at! :rolleyes:

Let me seriously (for once) tell you about positive thinking:

When you are deep in financial crap, and dare not answer the phone because it is only ever more companies hounding you for money you do not have.

When you have applied for 132 jobs and only 5 replied to say thanks, but no thanks, the others didn't even acknowledge your existence.

When your child will have permanently deformed feet because you couldn't afford to get them proper shoes at the time their bones were so fragile.

When it seems that the only solution left is to hermetically seal the house and turn the gas on full with you and your kids in it (before they come and turn off the gas altogether that is).

Then, positive thinking is finding something like CAG, where people who have been in the same kind of crap will show you by example how to fight back, how to reclaim your money, your dignity, your life. Positive thinking is fighting those faceless entities until they retreat and give up, and then going after them for retribution. Positive thinking is refusing to let the anonymous bstrds reduce you to a shell of the positive vibrant human being you once were.

How DARE you patronise us with your "blessings" and your self-satisfied pontifications? You are a slimy leech, someone I feel ashamed to share even a tiny part of this planet or have common DNA with.

CAG is ALL about positive thinking: Help yourself and you will be helped. Put THAT in your blessed pipe and smoke it, buddy. :mad:

Sorry, I started reading and to start with, I was thinking "oh yet another rambling crazy", then I was laughing at you guys' replies and then I found myself getting angrier and angrier at the sheer gall of him... By the time I had caught up with all 6 pages, wellllll....

Actually, I am NOT sorry. I know it won't make any difference and that I have no chance of getting through the multi-layers of conceited self-delusional that surround his woolly brain, but I feel better for saying it anyway. :razz: