Default Notice Removal

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5553 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

if u look at what u have put regarding the deafult on ur credit file in post 21 then that answers ur question.

They could have removed the deafult and then defend the claim. They will have to prove when the deafult was removed and u may be able to claim they are trying to push ur expenses up as they removed AFTER the claim was filed with them and after they wrote o u and acknowledge the claim.

As noomill says WAIT till u recieve the defence.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

''Do you now have a perfect Credit Rating again? :grin:''

I assume so now yeah! The only data that is present is good data with '0s' everywhere.

Trust me it's going to stay that way as well!!

Excellent!!! Well done :D

I am so pleased with you .. I can't believe how easy you found, some of the companies really drag their heels and reply with bull5hit!

And you didn't have to threaten with legal action either! Stuffy! :lol:

If you need to remortgage to get a better rate.. or anything big like that, now is the time to do it.. in case they slip the default back on!

Hi,

I asked for my CCA from Lowells, got an application form that didn't comply, wrote to them telling them that and asking for the true CCA.

They have never written back. I have the electronic proof of delivery.

Can I use the same letter for my situation.

Thanks

OldRectory

Another quick update................

I contacted my local MP also with this and was advised that I should make Thames Credit aware that I want them to discuss my complaint with her directly.

I call them to ask them to make a note of this and am told that the account is closed and has been written off in full !!

What are they upto??

Still no defence filed yet, but they have plenty of time left to do this.

Congatulations on your success so far hackers! Done brilliantly to get 8 defaults removed! Would you mind giving me a bit of advice on my situation? I desperate to get a default removed from my File. Its with Lowell. I had an overdraft with barclays and my account was closed down and the overdraft debt passed to lowell while i was out of the country travelling. I have made a couple of payments to lowell for this debt. I don't mind paying it off in full but i want the default removed. I'm not really sure what a CCA is, if i ask lowell to provide this what would they need to send me? Whats an unenforceable agreement? Any advice would be greatly apreciated.

Hi peter,

Firstly, it would be better to start your own thread. you will get missed otherwise.

Now the bad news. Overdrafts are not normally covered by a CCA. CCA's cover loans and credit cards

Because you have paid lowells you may have restarted the clock on ststute barred.

The only advice I can give is to SAR barclays and reclaim the panalty charges to reduce the debt. You never know, the charges may be more than the overdraft.

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Guys

My final update!

Unfortunately I cannot say anything further other than the issue is resolved to complete satisfaction!!!

Sorry I can't be any more specific but I am sure you will all understand why!!

FINALLY I WANT TO SAY A MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE THANK YOU TO ALL ON HERE WHO HAVE PROVIDED THE HELP AND ASSISTANCE OVER THE PASY YEAR!

Totally understand (BOO :D) well done for getting this far

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Guys

My final update!

Unfortunately I cannot say anything further other than the issue is resolved to complete satisfaction!!!

Sorry I can't be any more specific but I am sure you will all understand why!!

FINALLY I WANT TO SAY A MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE THANK YOU TO ALL ON HERE WHO HAVE PROVIDED THE HELP AND ASSISTANCE OVER THE PASY YEAR!

This is just unreal!!

How have you managed all this so easily without threatening Court!?

I've got two court cases to do now and probably a third and they just aren't playing ball!!!

Lucky sod :D

QUICK UPDATE!

County Court Claim was served and I received a letter their Solicitor advising that they had filed an 'Acknowledgement Of Service' and that they intend to defend the entire claim.

I am a bit confused now though as I have checked my credit report this morning and the account has completely disappeared!!

I will keep you posted........

Kapital did this with me , removed the account from the CRA's and then a few weeks later sneaked it back on again.

Hackers 2009.

I know u have said the=at u wont update but i just want to know u did ask thames when the file was closed and record the convo didnot u

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.