bitesizedeals.co.uk - Refusing to cancel order!!!

SMJones
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5130 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Got this email from these fraudsters yesterday

Dear BiteSizeDeals Customer,

We regret to inform you that we are unable to fulfill your order placed on December 28, 2009 that resulted in a charge to your credit card in the amount of GBP 225.00. Your order has now been cancelled and you should have recently received an e-mail confirming the cancellation of your order. Unfortunately, due to issues we are trying to work through with a credit card processor, we are unable to refund your order at this time. Since you paid for product(s) that you have not received, you may wish to contact your credit card issuer to determine your rights and potential remedies for the problem.

We sincerely apologize for the cancellation of your order and all related inconveniences. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this e-mail, please send them via e-mail to [email protected] and we will respond as promptly as possible.

Respectfully,

BiteSizeDeals.co.uk

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone who has a problem with this company file a complaint here - it is with support from the F.B.I. It is quick and easy and with luck we can get something done about them. My credit card company is helping me get my money back and the legal help extra on my house insurance said they will take it further if the credit card company fails!

Fill in form Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

Everyone who has a problem with this company file a complaint here - it is with support from the F.B.I. It is quick and easy and with luck we can get something done about them. My credit card company is helping me get my money back and the legal help extra on my house insurance said they will take it further if the credit card company fails!

Fill in form Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

Thanks for that - I have filled the form...

Good and thanks - let us hope that everyone with a complaint about this company does the same. Please post the form on other forums. Does anyone have other avenues for complaint or ways to get this company banned?

this what I have received. I ordered a camera on 1st of January 2010. Order was canceled. A lots of emails, no refund so far. Last email I received

Dear BiteSizeDeals Customer,

We regret to inform you that we are unable to fulfill your order placed on January 1, 2010 that resulted in a charge to your credit card in the amount of GBP 177.00. Your order has now been cancelled and you should have recently received an e-mail confirming the cancellation of your order. Unfortunately, due to issues we are trying to work through with a credit card processor, we are unable to refund your order at this time. Since you paid for product(s) that you have not received, you may wish to contact your credit card issuer to determine your rights and potential remedies for the problem.

We sincerely apologize for the cancellation of your order and all related inconveniences. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this e-mail, please send them via e-mail to [email protected] and we will respond as promptly as possible.

Respectfully,

BiteSizeDeals.co.uk

I paid with maestro and noone can help me getting my money back. I tryed the bank, customer consumer as well they say maestro no chance. Any advice what else can be done?

3 months after a cancelled by agreement order I am still awaiting the promised refund! All sorts of excuses. This is a very clever operation manipulating laws! A Google search reveals hundreds of complaints but you can win! Try the equal to our Trading Standards at www.bbb.org they will take action and some forums show that refunds have been obtained. Also try Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | File a Complaint which is linked to the FBI. Please pass on this message to other forums as the more that complain the greater is the chance of getting something done about them. I am taking it up with the Embassy in London. Plus my house insurance includes legal aid and they will also take it up!

• 3 weeks later...

Update! My credit card company has given me a full refund ( with a caution that after investigation it might be reclaimed!) and referred my case to Mastercard for them to investigate and take action.

I have found three USA agencies who will take up the complaint:

the usual www. then-

ftc.gov

ic3.gov

bbb.org

The London USA Embassy were not very helpful but did say:-

"The Internet Crime Complaint Center, a partnership among the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BIA), at www.ic3.gov

And to the Metropolitan Police if you are in the United Kingdom, at www.met.police.uk www.met.police.uk

The UK Fraud Office has an on line crime reporting site which is easy and quick to use www.actionfraud.org.uk

Has anyone found any other way of reporting them?

Edited by unhappy137
addition

If you have been caught file a complaint here

www.bbb.org/us/

a USA trading standards organisation they will take up the case.

Also here www. ic3.gov and www.ftc.gov

The UK Fraud Office has an on line crime reporting site which is easy and quick to use www.actionfraud.org.uk

Do spread the word and pass on these links