Bank of Scotland terminated without default notice and without claiming full balance, Blair, Oliver Scott DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4783 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent them the standard letter about their being in default last year, and then had several conversations with Blair, etc., including the one above.

What has confused me here is that instead of a letter or a threatagram this is an absolutely bog standard credit card statement, so if they are sending it it appears that if I make the minimum payment :D:D:D:D I can start using my card again!!!! It even says I can go to a cash machine and unlock my pin.

I think I'll just drop them a note saying that they already know why they haven't had the minimum payment, they are in default and so on.

I just think it is bizarre. Nothing for months, and now a statement.

have they terminated the agreement?

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey MMM:)

This one has a couple of paras you could probably adapt no problem

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-2002858.html

you'll just have to go through the letter and find them - about 1/2 way down I think it states about legal proceedings with no merit.

Or there's this which may well do you http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-2018991.html

Or this

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-1836451.html

Tbh though if the CPR has already been ignored that would suggest pretty strongly to me that they have no intentions of starting court action, so you could probably just write and tell them to feck off in big red letters and it'd have the same effect:D

Lexis x

ps - pre-school division - love it:D

Hi Lexis - Please can I nick the letter you sent to the morons at BOS regarding them issuing an invalid default then terminating the agreement? I don't know whether you posted it here?

Thanks!

Hi DD, That's the problem..we don't realise the significance till we find CAG.

I was at the ostrich stage when my prime DN came...didn't even open it!

If I had I would've binned it, not realising the significance..just another gobbledegook threat letter.

Thankfully, I'm such a hoarder that when I started sorting through everything, post-CAG..there it was, pristine in the unopened envelope, giving, I've just recalculated, just 2 days to remedy. :D

It felt like winning the lottery!

Elsa x

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Milly,

I told you I was tempting fate. :)

Today I received a statement, the first in months. It's saying I have not made the minimum payment, and the minimum payment is for the whole lot! and they may take legal action and so on........ just printed on it.

Just wondered if anyone else had been put back on getting a normal statement after almost a year?

Daniella

OH has just had two - one from a BOS account and one from Halifax. Very strange indeed...

mikexlr8 - no problem, if they help you then use whatever you can! I have tons knocking about on my various threads so you can probably find something covering most replies;):D

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

You and me both, Elsa. And I'm a hoarder too. Fortunately I did find my Amex one (pristine in the envelope!!!) and like every other Amex Default Notice it's invalid. :)

Goodness, you have had a busy week or so. Congratulations on going Classic again.

DDxx

You lot are so lucky. My pain in the ar*e OH was a bit of an ostrich. If it wasn't there it didn't happen was his view, so everything debt-wise went in the bin.

Because of that I can't tell if any (yes, any) of his defaults/terminations are valid as they never send them in SAR's, and he's chucked the lot years ago.

He's well trained now, but it's a real annoyance to me as I could probably get rid of the majority if he'd kept paperwork:mad:

• 2 months later...

Hi Cleo:) Long time no see!

One of OH's HBOS account has been passed to various DCA's, all of which have been told to sod off in one form or another and so at the mo it's back with HBOS. The other one has been remarkably quiet for some time now. I'm just considering whether to upset the applecart and go for charges or whether to consider it the beginning of the 6 year road to statute barring...:)

Lexis:)

Hi Cleo,

I haven't heard anything for months either. The last attempt was to try to substitute part of an application form for a Halifax card which I never got as part of a BOS application. (Needless to say when I applied to Halifax it was for one a 0% balance transfer from BOS and they were hardly going to give me that! I hadn't realized the two were part of the same group.)

DD

hello Cleo and the usual gang of girls and guys

hope you are doing okay, me too this has gone eerily quiet, but then the y must know i know they aint got a leg to stand on with my application form they kindly sent via the sars:lol:

have a fun day all laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi Cleo,

Just wondering if Halifax is planning anything....or they just want a bit of a relaxing time for Xmas ...:D

DD:cool:

Hi all cleo here! had a letter today (first for ages) from bank of scotland offering me 40% off the debt!!!!!!!! Apparently this is my last chance before the debt gets sold on!!!!!!!!

Hey all its been a looooooooooooooongggggg time. I'm back after being very ill hopefully will be ok now. Glad to see you kept my thread going :)

To let you know my BOS has been passed from one debt collector to another. HIlarious they all give up once pushed :) proves they know they have nowt!

CAPITAL ONE (O/H!): Won £1864.63 including contractual :D

GE MONEY: WON £266.00

Hi mmm, lovely to see you back again:) but I'm sorry to hear you've been so poorly:(

Still no signs of them giving up then? Same here - I'm just doing a letter to Westcot who are I think the 6th lot on the case (if you don't include the others having more than one pop after being chased off. Tw*ts).

Hi all cleo here! had a letter today (first for ages) from bank of scotland offering me 40% off the debt!!!!!!!! Apparently this is my last chance before the debt gets sold on!!!!!!!!

Snap - I got the same letter:)

I didn't!! Clearly they don't love me as much as they love you:(:(

They are clowns, all of them. I'm now getting letters from pruported law firms threatening the usual. These letters do not even include an associated account number!!

That aside, I am sure that one day a hot-shot in one of these firms will instigate a court process just to see how far I'll go. Or how far they can get!:p

As much as I destes them, I'll take my hat off to RBS' lapdogs who gave up right away after CCA request. WOw, ten months down the line and HBoS are still jumping up and down!

hello milly ,glad you are back sorry to hear not been well,

hello everyone else, am back, so lets hope this is a better year for all of us

catch up laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

I have had a personal vendetta against HBoS for rather a long time now and ever since I tied them up over the way they treated me and and the condition of their 'accounts' every time they come after me on it they keep hitting the canvas, l=just like van Gogh on a good day!!