So - they don't like these forums !!

psmith64
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5646 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your phone call - sorry, I'm in that kind of mood today ...

Emmaf01 -

1) They seem to think it is

2) They seem to think it is

3) Not wearing any :D

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Common side effect of SSRIs that- forgetfulness. :p

I hope we don't get sent print outs of this conversation- on the other hand, I'm sure the police stalker unit would be interested.

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

If it gets to court, I fully expect a print-out of every post I've ever made on here.

Oh deary, deary me ...

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Bet they dont do print outs of posts theat show them up for the lying cheats that som of them are. Bet they dont do print outs of posts where people are advised of their legal rights. Bet they dont do print outs of the success stories.

And as for you Babybear you ought to be ashamed of yourself for getting all the pre pubescent DCA monkeys excited talking about your ladies undergarments

Tiglet, can I come to court for the reading of the posts? I can produce the offending undergarments as proof I am the other poster?

I just think, haven't they got something else to do with their time or are they shirking their debt collecting phone calls by surfing the net for info/posts on Tiglet and the rest of us?

Do they have the DCA snooper division, hunting for titbits they can use against us?

• Haha 1

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Here's one for them to print out and show in court...

The reason most of us are here is because we have been harassed, lied to, intimidated, threatened, coerced and treated like dirt by companies who assume that because we aren't paying them it's because we won't pay. Our personal situations mean nothing to them, in fact our human rights mean nothing to them. If they had made a reasonable approach and taken circumstances into account they probably wouldn't have ended up with such a fight on their hands.

Many people have found their way here because of their illegal, immoral and underhand tactics. Many people who were already in payment arrangements found this site when OCs and DCAs started to demand increases in payments that the person could not meet. It is their own greedy fault that the worm has turned.

Debt-purchasing DCAs in particular have done nothing to earn the money they are demanding from us - it is merely speculation, hoping to make a quick buck out of people's unfortunate situations to maximise their profits.

If and when they learn to treat people with debt problems as people, not rogues, delinquents or cash cows and they also learn to keep 100% within the laws of the land, not to pick and choose which bits they want to comply with, then they might get a better response from us.

• Haha 1

Right - complaint has duly been sent to OFT, including copy of latest letter, copying in the very helpful gentleman at TS.

If anyone has to go to court against these DCA's, I'd suggest printing a few threads out yourselves to show the Judge exactly how much work and time has been put in to try and unravel the mess they created in the first place. Back up the points being raised in numerous posts above by demonstrating exactly what people in their masses have had to endure.

Just look over the Cabot threads from way back by some of the Cabot Fan Club, in fact I'd email copies of them to Willem Wellinghoff the legal buff at Cabot and just let him be reminded of the work, time, effort and skullduggery which had to be uncovered and which they are STILL trying to push through the courts which are incorrect wasting so much of the court time, abusing the court process and pushing thier luck. Show the judge what the ordinary women and men have had to endure from an organisation which should have all the expertise to know better.

If they were abiding by the law and the regulations set in place for them to use as guidelines a vast majority of cases would never get to court in the first place.

Back yourselves up - print out the threads..feck em....:D

Sarah - it's about time they knew better - It gives me great pleasure not owing them anything and screwing them at the same time just like they are doing to so many! :D

• Haha 1

Well, on way to post the form and copies of correspondence off to the FOS on way to picking up eldest from school

Something incredibly amusing has just happened, which makes me feel less like a horrible, weak little debtor, but I'm afraid I can't tell you as emails are legally privileged, apparently.

Let's just say, i feel tons better now (had a bit of a panic attack earlier -again- but now am just smiling to myself).

Edited by tiglet
can't spell for laughing

Don't tell me- you found your pants!:D

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

I wonder what a judge would make of a printout of the Cheekiness to DCA's thread?

The judge would need some spare pants after reading that lot.

And the DCA's would need an awful lot of gingerbead coloured ink too. :D

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

I've been laughing to fancy going Commando for a DCA.

It seems they don't like the fact the sighted are leading the blind.

But isn't it just a case of saving money by not having to pay someone for what is advice from someone has been there and got the T-shirt to prove it.

Out of curiosity, if Someone won in court could they print the deatils on a T-shirt and wear it in public. As how can it be libel if it's true.