Tilly V mortgage express repo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5697 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just popping in to check if you are OK.:)

Hope so.

Hi Kenny im okay thankyou :)

And my mums looking for a second hand three piece suite :p

:eek: :eek: sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh your want the jumper off me back next :p

:lol::lol:

shurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrup you :p:D

tilly an idea for u is that when u get the forms photocopy them so u have a copy of everything you sent in. they occassional lose things. Also i would advise u send back by RD as they claim they did not get the papers till a different date sometimes 6 weeks later.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

is that all. lol

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

pleant of jobs round ere for ppl with your experiance.

The home at the top of the road requires 6 permiant staff and 3 on call/ Part time staff.

on and 16 pages is nothing for some of the benefits we get threw mental health work the form are 50 + pages long with the guidance note 75+ pages.

u would need to move down here really.

But i could always get the application form to u.

• Haha 1

HiYa Tills, just popped in to see how you are, I thought I'd take a bit of a break from my "homework" lmao.

Make sure you scrutinise them forms to make sure they've put ticks in all the right boxes, sometimes they get 'em wrong, & when you think about it, there's a hell of a lot of money at stake, especially when you haven't got anything else coming in.

Catch you later, 'cos me breaks over now! laugh_13.gif

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Tillys just contacted me from her mobile. She has no internet contact for the mo. but hopes to be back on-line soon.

Lex

• Haha 1

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Oh dear. She'll be suffering withdrawal symptoms without her CAG fix!!:p

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Oh dear. She'll be suffering withdrawal symptoms without her CAG fix!!:p

my connection went down last night-major fault in area-felt like i had lost a leg-noCAG till this morn:mad:-happy now though:D

GIVE odds tilly will be here again today or tom.

I'm only on line due to somebody's unsecured connection-thank you so much.:)

Must admit I borrowed a neighbours connection once. He was a real pain in neck.

You need to be careful though and make sure you have top security because someone could download nasty stuff and you could be left with a lot of explaining to do.

Edited by kennythecelt
collection to connection as makes sense

a friend of mine is currently borrowing internet connection off there neighbours. Make me laugh as they hate each other.

Hi Guys

yep needed my fix, sitting in the libary :eek: £1.00 for 20 mins and you cant speak pmsl hopefully will be back online by the weekend, gawd tis soooooo quite in here lmfao,

still managed to do more packing lol still no word from Mr.BA.Liff

right i is of for a wander :D

have tried borrowing some elses connection :mad: they is all to secruity consious :rolleyes:

Edited by **Tilly**

Oh dear, poor "old" oops, sorry Tilly, no internet again, you're really bein' put through it right now! Mind you, £1 for internet:eek:, we're same as you GM, ours is free from library, lol

But I agree, you gotta be veeeeery careful where unsecured connections are concerned, no-one can jump onto mine, & I can't jump onto anyone elses where I live, but I could last year, we had some students live next-door-but-one, & I don't think they knew what Internet security was lmfao!!

But getting back to our Tills, I hope you're back online soon, or else that library'll be buying new PC's with all them £1 coins you're paying them!!!! :eek:

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Whooooooooooooooo im back thanks to my brilliant neighbour :D

Just as well had a phonecall from estate agent earlier, saying he had a phonecall from ME possession dept, for me to ring solicitors because they have not got possession yet, and first peeps that see house, yep the ones that offered 110.000 still want to buy it :eek: thinks to myself why ring estate agents :confused: now as far as i knew they have possession, if warrant is sitting at court waiting for a date here we go again whooooooooooooooooosh :lol:

Tilly

Whooooooooooooooo im back thanks to my brilliant neighbour :D

Just as well had a phonecall from estate agent earlier, saying he had a phonecall from ME possession dept, for me to ring solicitors because they have not got possession yet, and first peeps that see house, yep the ones that offered 110.000 still want to buy it :eek: thinks to myself why ring estate agents :confused: now as far as i knew they have possession, if warrant is sitting at court waiting for a date here we go again whooooooooooooooooosh :lol:

Tilly

How bizzare! Can ME not be bothered to do the legwork or something?

I'm not surprised it's making you go 'whoooooooooooooooooooosh'! :D

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

Firstly mejules7 I'm sure a site helper will give guidance asap all the best.

hello Tilly,

I was reading about ME asking you to ring Estate Agents. It may be poss they (ME)have seen the light and would rather you find a buyer even at this late stage, which is preferable to all concerned, and have contacted the estate agents to see if there is still a possibility there could be a buyer. The other theory is are they posing as a buyer rather than go through possession? Are you happy with the offer which seems to be on the table from the potential buyer?

Tell me about the photos and Pool Tables!

Finally got what i have been waiting for, the eviction date, 4th september bit of mixed feeling sad but also relieved.

Got straight on to the council have an appointment to see housing officer on the 29th september, but if needs to see me before will be in contact, so at last it is coming to a close, well sort of :)

Tilly

Finally got what i have been waiting for, the eviction date, 4th september bit of mixed feeling sad but also relieved.

Got straight on to the council have an appointment to see housing officer on the 29th september, but if needs to see me before will be in contact, so at last it is coming to a close, well sort of :)

Tilly

how helpful of them :mad: leaving you in a cardboard box for 25 days, omg the council just get worse, how do they know youhave somewhere else for those 25 days :mad:

take care

honey x

how helpful of them :mad: leaving you in a cardboard box for 25 days, omg the council just get worse, how do they know youhave somewhere else for those 25 days :mad:

take care

honey x

sorry brain not in gear i meant 29th august