Tilly V mortgage express repo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5724 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gawd im going to have to and go back over thread and write all this down whoooooooooooooooosh lmao

i know i can apply for see now i cant think of the blooming word lol

well its means tested and they get so much a week, it will come to me in mo :rolleyes:

pmsl sounds like emi :p

Hate to tell you tills, but your daughter will get the ema, not you.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

3.15 in the morning, i have just sat and read my thread from the beginning, my gawd there is a goldmine of advise and information sitting here,there must be everylink you can think of.The ups the downs the non stop help and support, my waffling, stressing, and panic attacks, but most of all the friendship the encourgement the support from everyone, from the hi Tilly thinking of you to the lengthy advice posts, as time goes on it is not until i read back and seen how this thread has kept me sane and stopped me from crumbling in a heap, and i really hope it continues to help others that find themselves in a simular situation,

hopefully not many.So to each and everyone one of you thankyou so much for

sticking with me these last 4 months.Now its nite nite from her :)

Tilly xxxxxxxxxx

kept me sane

That, of course, is a matter of opinion.:p:p:p

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

has kept me sane

That, of course, is a matter of opinion.:p:p:p

I didn't like to say, Tonycee :D

Tilly, you've obviously got some very good friends here who have given you the support you deserve. I'm sure there's others, like me, who don't really know you but have posted because our hearts have gone out to you.

I'm sure a little bit of insanity now and then goes a long way :p;)

• Haha 1

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

Well said hopeful 1.

Despite the wrongs of the world, basic human kindness costs nothing.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

basic human kindness costs nothing.

Couldn't agree more Tony :)

and for most of us who have nothing - kindness is all we can give :D

(unfortunately kindness won't repair my old car:( - I've tried!!lol)

• Haha 1

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Thanks guys

Now it becomes reality, baliff just been, just sitting here reading notice of eviction

will take place 4th september at 11.30 am.

Does anyone know if we both have to attend on the day, or just one. it doen,t say

and i really dont want be attending :(

Tilly

Neither of you have to attend. They will break in if nobody is there to let them in. It probably just add to the cost if nobody is there. I would now go to the council ASAP.

So thats,

One X house for Lilly

One X Ferrari for Ell-enn

3 lucky dips please Mr newsagent. :p

Thanks Tony, been on phone to council have to fax eviction order over, have an appointment for the 29th september, going to ring monday when my housing officer

is back see if i can get an earlier one.

Lilly xx

Tilly, I know you Knew it was coming, but it doesn't mean it isn't rough.

You are doing brilliantly. Hopefully you can get an earlier appointment with Mr Housing. I've been there myself (though the eviction was for rent arrears caused by the council HB problems) and they were helpful. I had to choose three council areas that I wished to be housed in.

Be definite about which areas you will want to live in. Don't just pick an area because you have more chance of getting housed there asap. (I was in Manchester and ended up in a flat in Moss Side with junkies for neighbours so choose wisely:rolleyes:).

• Haha 1

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Hi tilly just popping my head in your thread.

Hopefully u will get sorted soon. My shede is still available if u want a break from northampton.

Chrissi

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

yep well to me its the least he can do but im not going down that road,

cos i will only get lost :rolleyes::D

I can vouch for that Tills - I was there remember :D

Hope you're bearing up under all this though :)

You have obviously reached a major turning point in your life now and the only way is up from here ;)

*Hugs*

Yep thats it BO.

:D upwards and onwards Tills

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

Hi Bo and Stone

Yep your right, upwards on onwards it is from now on,:) if i can find my way :rolleyes::p

Thanks for your support

{{{{{{{{ HUGS}}}}}}}}

Tills xxxx

You will find it Tilly and you will get there. Honest. Things do work out eventually and its YOUR TURN.

Think where you want to be, what you want from life. With your grit, your personality, and support, you will get there.

In a while, you will look back. It will be different then and better!!:)

• Haha 1

You will find it Tilly and you will get there. Honest. Things do work out eventually and its YOUR TURN.

Think where you want to be, what you want from life. With your grit, your personality, and support, you will get there.

I hope so kenny at the mo i am like yo - yo up one day down the next i think once im out of here, and that day is over, and i have walked out the door for the last time then i can close this once and for all, like you say i will look back.

{{{{{{[HUGS}}}}}}

Tilly xxx

I completely & wholeheartedly agree with Kenny, 14 years ago I was in a similar position, alone, & had no idea what to do. But then I got my act together & I can now look back & say that I'm better now than I was then.

If I can do it Tills, I know for a fact, you can!!23_32_7.gif

• Haha 2

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]