Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4972 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all hows it going?

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its going fine for me to.

I got a free taster bottle of JD threw the post this morn and will be using it tonite.

Stardust. How about sending it as a worm and wiping out there whole systems now that would be cheeky and really nasty.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I'm at work til 8, and the weather outside is depressing me, it's a glorious evening here on Tyneside and I'm in the office , and what's more depressing is knowing there's 4 pubs within 30 seconds of where I work :( lol

Be good to yourself, when nobody else will

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

How did you get the freebie bottle of JD? :o

All I got off them was a luggage tag. I only ever go camping, so anyone want to swap it for something more frisky?

From online surveys etc all I have so far is....

4 energy saving bulbs (containing enough mercury to start a queen tribute band)

a measuring thing for fabric conditoner

ink cartridge for a printer that broke 2 days before it arrived

some cat biscuits

samples of victoria beckhams perfume (smells like toilet duck)

and a £25 voucher for firebox.com after I spent about 15 hours filling in pointless surveys for 6 months.

And a gingerbread man in a pear tree......

Edited by fuzzybobble

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Got it Need to send annoying devil round as computer technician to dca land. That would be great for utube;) Get picture of troll to appear on all their smelly desk tops. 1000+:D

I'd love it if he did the dog poo thing on the bridge gag again. Imagine Moorcroft's call centre desks covered in dog poos + one in each of the employee's mouths. Just to prove all they speak is a total load of sh1t

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Ok....better get this thread on topic again....

I sent Moorcroft a bill today.

£6 for each letter I have had to write £66

£3 for each pointless call I had to answer from them £36

£6 per hour I spent on CAG ""researching consumer law" £1800 (CAG Addict me)

£122 because they added the same in charges while the account was in dispute.

£1000 for the distress and worry their threats and calls have caused me. (I wet myself laughing at their attempts to scare me and I have a dry cleaning bill to pay.)

I doubt I'll get it, but I'll scan their reply on here just for the entertainment value. :p

Edited by fuzzybobble
I'm fuzzybobble I don't have to explain why I edited this post.
  • Haha 1

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

PMSL!! FuzzyBobble, you are a genius.I think I will try the same thing, Im battling them for my mate.... Here's mine. £5 for every letter I have had to write to them (so far) - £50.£15 for all the phone credit I have used texting instructions to my mate to tell her what to say when they ring and harrass her!£16.99 for the new ink cartridge I had to buy due to all the letters I've been forced to write :-)£2000 (at least) for the distress they've caused ME - having to listen to my mate banging on about it constantly.... :-)Not as good as urs though FuzzyBobble.... my work mates think Im a nutter now cos I laughed out loud when i read that :-) off I go to the looney bin :-)

• Haha 1

THE PRETENDER AGENDA - August 30,2008 - 2ND ROW!!! WOO-HOO!! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FAB NITE LEE! xx

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

02 Apr 2008, 23:55

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

i like that!! its simple and good and gets the fans involved aswell x x x

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

My mate (Littlewoods/Moorcroft)

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

070808 - Passed to Debt Managers, Acct in dispute/BOG OFF letter sent 080808...

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

Guest forgottenone

Right, I want to sue PAYPAL, along with the bidder responsible for putting me in hospital as a result of their one sided invesigation, not seeing a [problem] for what it was, claiming to be 'neutral' in all disputes yet obviously are when making decisions without investigating them correctly as per their own procedures ... changes or getting anywhere with this? Nil lol

Oh, and whatever lifelong problems will potentially develop following this enforced stay in hospital yet to be found out. Do you think I would get anywhere? :D

I used this approach with Mackenzie Hall recently.

The guy was insisting i owed £2,300. I said i would not pay without seeing credible evidence to prove it.

I said okay, you owe me £5,000 but i don't have any evidence of that. Whatever he said, i said back to him.

Mackenzie Hall: "How much can you pay now?"

Me: "How much can you pay me now?"

Mackenzie Hall: "We'll accept a settlement of £1,800"

Me: "I'll accept a settlement of £3,800"

Mackenzie Hall: "We'll start court proceedings"

Me: "I'll start court proceedings"

Childish i know but still good fun.

Send them a bill. With the new regulations and laws since may 2008, they may cough up. Worth a try. Keep letting them break guidelines. Report them, etc. Now us consumers now have teeth to bite back with, we're in with a chance. No mercy people. Give the DCA's the same treatment they've given us.

When the day comes where the CAG gets a DCA shut down, it will send shockwaves through the industry and be a start to protect the vunerable out there who don't know about CAG and believe the DCA threat-o-grams.

Decent people have to obey the law, and so should the banks, credit card companies, and DCA's. The tide has turned. Let's flood them out.

As Wolfie Smith once said (citizen smith/ 70's sitcom)

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Guest forgottenone

And as a demonstration of how things have affected me ... well, I used to be a typist ... now look at the state of my typing or, should I say, 'spelling'. :D I need a new brain. Seriously. lol

Just had Cabot on the phone, its been real quiet and I was missing them

Cabot: Can I speak to Mr xxx xxx xxx x

Me: Yes, whats it's about

Cabot: Are YOU Mr x x x x x (they must have learnt after the last time)

Me: Yes, want some security details to make sure

Cabot: Err Err yes ok

ME: Gave postcode, DOB etc

Cabot: You owe us xxxxxx

Me: One minute I'll let my cards

Cabot: oh great

puts phone down, bashes about abit, waits about 10 mins, shouts upstairs to non existance Mrs (she was still at work, I do have one) DO you know where my cards are, can't find them, bash about some more while reading CAG, wait another 10 or so mins, Shout, It's ok I found them

Me: OK

Cabot: What type of card is it?

Me: I have two

Cabot:Which ones do you have

Me: Birthday and Happy fathers day

Cabot: Hung up

And as a demonstration of how things have affected me ... well, I used to be a typist ... now look at the state of my typing or, should I say, 'spelling'. :D I need a new brain. Seriously. lol

Welcome to the club, and to what will soon become the longest, most read, and best thread on here. :D

Ok, now I've had tons of pm's and messages from people who've read threads on here and said thanks. Among all the depression, stress, and worry that debts have on people. This thread really makes a difference and gives a real positive feeling and that you can turn things around and start living again. I do my bit and the regulars on here have done theirs too.

A big, huge thanks to everyone on here who has given time and effort to make this thread, website, and the world a better place to live in.

When peeps take 3 hours to read this thread (which quite a few have) and come out feeling more positive and learnt something from it. It has to be a good thing.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Guest forgottenone

DCA: Good evening ... we want to speak to ...

*click*

DCA: Didn't catch that - are you being abusive???

*click*

REPLY: 'You're my my favourite waste of time ... my my myyyy, you're my favourite waste of time. Here I am ... you're my, you're my favourite waste of time *needle sticks* you're my-you're my'you're-you're my'

Who you want again??? Nah, this is the home of Owen Paul, I had a hit in the 80s! *slams phone down* lol

Just had Cabot on the phone, its been real quiet and I was missing them

Cabot: Can I speak to Mr xxx xxx xxx x

Me: One minute I'll let my cards

Cabot: oh great

puts phone down, bashes about abit, waits about 10 mins, shouts upstairs to non existance Mrs (she was still at work, I do have one) DO you know where my cards are, can't find them, bash about some more while reading CAG, wait another 10 or so mins, Shout, It's ok I found them

Me: OK

Cabot: What type of card is it?

Me: I have two

Cabot:Which ones do you have

Me: Birthday and Happy fathers day

Cabot: Hung up

:-D:-D:-D

That has to be the funniest thing I've read in ages.

Throw in a few bumble bees and you have the best DCA phone call ever.

Can't wait for Moorcroft to ring me now. I'll be doing that one for sure.

That's what I love about this thread. Instead of fearing DCA's we look forward to their calls.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Guest forgottenone

Oh, I'm all about making a difference ... ;):D That and 'balancing books' of a different kind ... ;):D

:-D:-D:-D

That has to be the funniest thing I've read in ages.

Throw in a few bumble bees and you have the best DCA phone call ever.

Can't wait for Moorcroft to ring me now. I'll be doing that one for sure.

That's what I love about this thread. Instead of fearing DCA's we look forward to their calls.

I was looking for a bumble bee Mp3 to download, my keyboard still plays up after spitting beer all over it whilst reading this thread! :-D

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4972 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks