Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5004 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've just noticed I've got a little green dot on my ID and Fred has got 9 little green dots and Locutus has got 7 - have we got the dreaded lurgy or what? should we be applying for tamiflu? or is this points toward being lifted by aliens (oooooh Fred you is a gonna!)

Jeccaof,

The green dots are rep - click on the scales over there

GK

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[can of worms]

Except you can't give rep to this thread now that we're in the bear garden :p [/can of worms]

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Had a delightful 'chat' with Apex yesterday re MBNA account........ absolutely cheeky bar steward called Brendon Dunne (:D), basically told him I had been trying to sort out this account for 11 months now...... told him halfway through the conversation that I record all my calls and he went balistic that I should have told him at the beginning of the call :eek: We argued, or he did, for a while about that and then I summarised by telling him, in response to all their letters, that he must please tell his client that, also that,

a) I am a tenant so my house can't be repossessed,

b) I survive on benefits so they can't impose a earnings order,

c) I have no possessions of any value,

d) I have handed this file over to solicitors and asked him if he wanted their name and phone number so he could continue to harrass them ?????

All quiet, bye bye :cool:

Excellent stuff AA99

I bow before your ability to get between the knuckles of these horrendous parasites.

May you go forth and multiiply squillions of caggers who do likewise.

Will these dimwits ever learn? :D

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/final/gmac_rfc.pdf

CONTACT CIB Here

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/Complaintformcib.Htm

Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia) 02920 380 643

Mark Youde(accounts compliance) 02920 380 955

Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 investigating all the Lehman lenders

Jeremy Pilcher 0207 637 6231

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

I always find it surprising that they go ballistic when you tell them you are recording the call.

My best one was yesterday 9.6 minutes from London to a mobile and I still didn't pass security!! Oh and the phone has now been binned so write they must thinks I.

GK

I like having a conversation, pointing out that it's THEIR responsability to ensure I owe the debt before they can try to collect, so any more calls will be against OFT guidelines until they have this information. Then I ask if they'll stop calling me now, then I tell them I have recorded the call... that always gets a good reaction :p

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

to

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

C.A.G. Toolbar

GKTP, stop harassing us!:D I really don't care much anymore about these people. Am on the verge of offering them blood, sweat or tears, and laughing like a lunatic all the way home. I honestly would not have believed 10 years ago there were business operatives like this out there:shock:

Have to agree with you all about the recorded calls aspect:D Why should they all react like that:?

Why should they all react like that:?

I don't think they get training on any part of data protection laws :p

I've lead them in circles when they asked for "data protection" information about my bank acount LOL

Goes a bit like this:-

DCA "For security could you tell me your address and date of birth?"

Me "who's security?"

DCA "Your security!"

Me "Well for my security I put a password on the account. Could you give me the 1st and 3rd digits?"

DCA "I cannot give any information without you answering my security question"

Me "You phoned ME, you know who you're talking to! Answer my security question then I'll answer yours"

DCA "I cannot give you any information without going thrugh security with you"

Me "Thats what I'm trying to do! Now, what are the 1st and 3rd digits of my password!"

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

I don't think they get training on any part of data protection laws :p

I've lead them in circles when they asked for "data protection" information about my bank acount LOL

Goes a bit like this:-

DCA "For security could you tell me your address and date of birth?"

Me "who's security?"

DCA "Your security!"

Me "Well for my security I put a password on the account. Could you give me the 1st and 3rd digits?"

DCA "I cannot give any information without you answering my security question"

Me "You phoned ME, you know who you're talking to! Answer my security question then I'll answer yours"

DCA "I cannot give you any information without going thrugh security with you"

Me "Thats what I'm trying to do! Now, what are the 1st and 3rd digits of my password!"

You are so right, when I'm in a fighting mood (p***ed off) and I choose to speak to them knowingly and rehearsing my conversation, they do get quite upset to say the least, don't they? I find it a pity I can't transcribe my calls and use them instead of all these acts and regulations :evil:

I always take such careful note to sound so pathetic and I would love a reply to my letters of........ why can't the law take these 'conversations' into account? They all seem to be telephone businesses, banks, and their debt collectors, and their solicitors. If they all choose to conduct their business by phone, then it should be perfectly acceptable to record those calls as evidence of your conduct with your OC. I understand harassment could be the only case to use them in?

I'd throw them an anchor.

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

Fantastic stuff how do you stop a debt collected drowning....?

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/final/gmac_rfc.pdf

CONTACT CIB Here

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/Complaintformcib.Htm

Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia) 02920 380 643

Mark Youde(accounts compliance) 02920 380 955

Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 investigating all the Lehman lenders

Jeremy Pilcher 0207 637 6231

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5004 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks