Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4974 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Years ago there was a song called "Leap Up and Down - Wave your Knickers in the Air." Is that what you were doing when you fell over and got concussion?

For those of you who don't remember it, the chorus went:

Leap up and down, wave your knickers in the air,

Got to do your thing any time, anywhere.

If you want to do something to make a boy stare,

Just leap up and down, wave your knickers in the air.

Oops...Forgot about that...

Today I'm wearing no knickers :p 'Cos I'm off to bed soon :D

Can i have your address for verification and also to claim fr damages lol when i fell off my chait hit my head and was knocked out missing two dcs calls

No Knickers lol :eek:

SBFIDO

Accredited Member of the CIEH

No more will I be bullied or harassed.

When informed that the call is recorded for training and monitoring I always say I don't want it used for training. :razz:

I always ask for the ICO registration information - they often dont have it, shame i never discuss my personal data unless I know they comply with the DPA.

Finally I always record calls and state at the start of there call. Although I don't have too.

And I'm wearing large crusty bloomers...

2325.jpg

Not as Tasty as BB

SBFIDO

When informed that the call is recorded for training and monitoring I always say I don't want it used for training. :razz:

I always ask for the ICO registration information - they often dont have it, shame i never discuss my personal data unless I know they comply with the DPA.

Finally I always record calls and state at the start of there call. Although I don't have too.

BB i intend to be on the next meet lol - ps i will buy you a drink - water lol

SBFIDO

icon1.gif Re: Cheekiness towards a DCA

Me & Mrs Nova have put Bros "I owe you nothing" on answer machine,or the other one is "Hello" pause "Hello" pause "ha ha that fooled you" drives them mad..

Nice one..... You could also use Lionel Richie's "Hello Is it me you're lookin for"? lol:)

Blue Boo 1 - First Direct 0 :razz:

Blue Boo 1 - Global Debt recovery 0:razz:

Ongoing

Boo V GDR - Acc Disputed complaint made :confused:

Boo V 1st Credit -Acc Disputed complaint made:-x

Today I'm wearing a green lacy thong :D

Any chance of photo evidence in future lol

or maybe we can collect them on the next meet lol - I want to come to your one lol

SBFIDO

No chance mate :p

10/10 for trying though :D

Well wheres the update lol

u have a fan club now look after us ;ol

SBFIDO

At the risk of detracting from BB's impressive knicker collection, I thank you for the answer to my observations re "Recording"

Of course, the wonderful thing about this is, telling a slime from a DCA that you are recording, doesnt neccessarily mean a tape recording, one could be proficient in shorthand !

Mind you, it does wind the Ba****** up when/if you tell them that the call is being recorded and even more so when you tell them that a) there is absolutely no law against it, and b) you are not even obliged to tell them and c) you have the evidence now that they are, like your average politician, a lying, duplicious, conniving low life excrement!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4974 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks