What Irritates You ???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5789 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

;) sand in my bed thats an irritation

happy shop assistants who fell the need to "chat" to their customers, for gods sake just get on and serve. The queue just died of boredom.

counter staff in the post office trying to sell you something, get lost I just want to post my letter.

people who ring my doorbell trying to sell me something, even though I have a polite notice on my door warning them WE ARE NOT INTERESTED

and old people they drive me nuts

sorry not pc just honest, and dont tell me I will be old one day, no intention of letting that happen. I will not end up in an old peoples home, peeing myself and dribbling waiting for the next meal.

Broken computers.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

those that dont say please or could you help me.

they just come out with an insult and say ta for da help.

Oh and the bugs that live in my keyboard.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein

"No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent" - E. Roosevelt

Don't lie, thieve, cheat or steal. The Government do not like the competition.

All advice is offered without prejudice.

We are being sued for Libel. Please help us by donating

Please support the pettition to remove Gordon Brown as he was not elected primeinister. He was elected Party Leader something completely different.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/gordan-brown/

ppl who have no type of manners at all. They bump in to you and you say sorry and they then go l should think so it was your fault.

and drivers who dont let ppl cross the zebra crossing as they thing that if they stop l might just assult them and driver who break the mobile phone driving law and dont seem to care when they mount the pavement and nearly hit a bunch of school kids.

The law is the law you break it you will get caught as you will end up doing something one day that will mean u get caught.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

ppl who have no type of manners at all. They bump in to you and you say sorry and they then go l should think so it was your fault.

and drivers who dont let ppl cross the zebra crossing as they thing that if they stop l might just assult them and driver who break the mobile phone driving law and dont seem to care when they mount the pavement and nearly hit a bunch of school kids.

The law is the law you break it you will get caught as you will end up doing something one day that will mean u get caught.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Horse riders and cyclists who ride / cycle two or three abreast down narrow roads and wont go in single file so you can pass them safely

You beat me to it Bona. It takes a lot for me to lose my temper, but the other week I wound down my passenger window and shouted at two cyclists riding two abreast on a very narrow road where I couldn't see to overtake them and I asked them how long ago they did their Cycling Proficiency Test?

Needless to say, they ignored me but did go back to cycling behind each other :rolleyes:

crisps and kiddy pop cans left at the bottom of my garden.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein

Please support the pettition to remove Gordon Brown as he was not elected primeinister. He was elected Party Leader something completely different.

Arriving home after a tension filled day at the office - other people's and glad to escape from it:eek: - to find washing machine broken, Sky TV not working;do they reimburse me for the 24 hours of no service? No, I think not!!!

Irritated, angry? No, just very very weary :( Where's that bottle of Rioja?

:)

Paying £110 per ticket to go and see The Eagles at the O2 Arena.

Guess i should have stayed in the car park and looked up to the sky for free..

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

irritating mrsc :D