Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

19 Good

About mrsc

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. they are a debt collection agency hope that helps you, I wouldn't contact them by phone do everything by letter.
  2. could you please post the particulars of claim you have received, also have you acknowledged the claim as this will give you 28 days to file a defence.
  3. thanks for sharing your experience it will help others who are also dealing with this company.
  4. Hi there, Have a read through this, letter N should be the one you need http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/20758-creditors-dcas-letter-templates.html Hope this helps Mrsc
  5. Hi Vincentfan, Sorry to see you are going through the hell of Divorce me too,I have no contact with my stbx as he too would have tried to bully me, I changed my email address it makes it so much easier (for me anyway) not to get the harassment from him. He also doesn't know where I live now. Not sure if you know about this website but has so much information and support UK Divorce Support Community - Over 20,000 members Keep your chin up you will get through this.
  6. Hi there, they are part of the shop direct group Littlewoods,marshall ward,lx direct. I would send a SAR to them to see just how much charges have been added to the account, they may also be applying payment protection insurance. I successfully claimed back all charges (twice) and PPI from Littlewoods, it can be done just they take forever. NDR is just part of Littlewoods. I hope that helps
  7. I was also with tesco home phone but only for calls, the line rental went to BT are you sure you pay line rental to Tesco or just the calls?
  8. this is the address I sent all correspondence to RCI Financial Services Egale House 78 St Albans Road Watford Hertfordshire WD17 1AF I hope that helps you
  9. Agree with you there BigBudgie was going to say the same thing myself regarding the smaller sites.
  10. Hi berrylover, Yes you can claim back the charges from Littlewoods NDR/Littlewoods are one in the same Send SAR to Littlewoods what they send you is reams of paper, and it will take a while to decipher it all, but if I can do it so can you. Good luck
  11. Have a read here What to do when someone dies : Directgov - Government, citizens and rights
  • Create New...