Pontins Prestatyn Meet 8th - 11th Feb. £16.50.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5944 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

There are a few longish stops on the way, the puppets have already said they want to travel on my lap so they won't be sick.... (I was tempted to book a family ticket but it wasn't much cheaper)

Looking forward to meeting up with everyone!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

I'm sure you've noticed that I've not been around recently. That's coz my real life has taken over and I've had no time for a virtual life. So I'm sure it will come as no surprise to you all when you hear that I don't have the time to take this weekend off. I've got a couple of new lecturing contracts, got lectures to write ... and my new man to look after. I'm sure it's more au revoir than adieu, but I'm so busy at the moment I have no time to do other than teach, write, and post to my academic forums.

Have a great time, y'all

xx

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Have a great time - can't wait to hear all about it (and see pics?). Wish I was able to come, but maybe next time.

Have fun

Ell-enn

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Thanks, the party is starting as soon as SSL and Tills get to mine in about two hours - let the boozing commence!!

So sorry you couldn't make it Hippy, you'll be missing a good un!! (pleased about not having to get up too early lmao)

I think Bo has been employed as roving reporter lol.

Have fun guys. I thought it started tomorrow, but I guess you have to get supplies in and get in the party spirit - as if you were ever not in the party spirit.

I expect to hear that it was a smoke free weekend though! I will try and have a tipple to you all over the weekend.;)

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

took em over an hour to drink 3 vodka's?

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein

"No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent" - E. Roosevelt

Don't lie, thieve, cheat or steal. The Government do not like the competition.

All advice is offered without prejudice.

We are being sued for Libel. Please help us by donating

Please support the pettition to remove Gordon Brown as he was not elected primeinister. He was elected Party Leader something completely different.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/gordan-brown/

:) fare do's

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein

"No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent" - E. Roosevelt

Don't lie, thieve, cheat or steal. The Government do not like the competition.

All advice is offered without prejudice.

We are being sued for Libel. Please help us by donating

Please support the pettition to remove Gordon Brown as he was not elected primeinister. He was elected Party Leader something completely different.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/gordan-brown/

See you all tomorrow, I've got the 7 odd hour coach journey to do but should be there in the reception about 5.45ish, weather permitting.

I will get some supplies if I can (I don't get paid until Wednesday) but have a small fund for the weekend.....

See you at the coach stop near the reception area in the camp tomorrow!

party.gif

Have a great time you mad lot. I WILL be there next time

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

:) fare do's

lost me there james x

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Define 'normal'.

And anyway didn't you request an off-topic thread so you could keep this thread on topic?!!

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

I know you're not aware of the notion barra, but I aint bothering to define 'normal' for you... I really thought you knew, but ahem, me lives me learns.

I 'Requested' nothing of the sort btw. :D If I did, I apologise to you and you only ( yep, drunk..... loti)

Bill and Cyril trying on French knick-nocs in my bedroom, lmao oohh gotta go lmao, being summoned for inspection! ahhhh if only Hedge was 'ere........ lmao

Scatorrrrrrrrr (thats for you, my hedgelet) ;):D