Lose weight with crusher :-)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4260 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You could always create an Excel sheet or a Google spreadsheet...

[slight interruption whilst people pick Caro off the floor and pass breathing salts under her nose] for people to chart and compare their progress week by week, might be easier to follow that way. I did one the 1st time I went LC, and the graph dip from week to week was just the best encouragement EVER. :-D (25 kgs in 9 months, that's 3 to 4 dress sizes for us girls).

Oi you lot. I'm still down here on the floor!

Reminds me I must find a screwdriver to finish getting the abs cruncher together so I can start using it.

Forgot to mention that I'm not drinking alcohol at home. Also not having the hot chocolate out of the machine at work.:(

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK joining this exclusive club. Have no idea how much I weigh but know it is far too much. My biggest problem is the wine consumption - read above how many calories in bottle of wine:eek:. But have not gained any weight for years and always been a wino. So will join in on the Thursday weigh in - if the scales can cope. For a while I have been blaming the 'big M' as 46 and having other 'women's troubles'. But no, I think I am just getting fatter.

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

Forgot to mention that I'm not drinking alcohol at home. Also not having the hot chocolate out of the machine at work.:(

So - you're just drinking alcohol outside the house then, caro?

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Yes, I'm going to the pub at lunch time, on my way home from work, and then again after tea. I suppose I could just stand out in the pouring rain.:D

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

LOL caro.

No pub before work? Ahhh - maybe you have a hip flask. That would explain not needing the hot choc out of the machine.

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

I waana join this Exclusive Club 'FATCRUSHERS'.

I have tons of weight to lose, maybe 5/6 stone. I have lost 19lbs already but would welcome Thursday night as 'weigh-in night'.

A littlemore incentive can only encourage me more (well thats the plan anyway).

I think my problem could be resolved by being put on a rack and stretched until I am 8'6", wouldnt be overwieght then, lol.

mmmm bran flakes and banana not nearly as good without the sugar. I think I'll try the little britain tactic of guessing my weight until further notice :p

Any posts submitted here on the Consumer Action Group under the user name GlasweJen may not necessarily be the view of the poster, CAG or indeed any normal person.

I've become addicted to green blobs (I have 2 now) so feel free to tip my scales if I ever make sense.;-)

Hi Crusher. Just come back from shopping bought a load of bottles of soda water (zero calories) I'm determined to make it:)

Lol @ Bona, yes indeed I am a coward but I also don't have a set of scales, may I just post up my dress size for now? I want to drop 2 (and you'll think it's ridiculous but I have a growth disorder so look like a 12 year old with puppy fat at the moment).

Any posts submitted here on the Consumer Action Group under the user name GlasweJen may not necessarily be the view of the poster, CAG or indeed any normal person.

I've become addicted to green blobs (I have 2 now) so feel free to tip my scales if I ever make sense.;-)

Hi all,

really feel I should join you in this as I have a lot of weight to lose,it's the eating part I would find hard as I don't eat through the day ( I know it's very wrong and that's probably why I have put on so much weight)

I think my problem could be resolved by being put on a rack and stretched until I am 8'6", wouldnt be overwieght then, lol.

:lol: Barebackmolly

As Crusher says "welcome to fat crushers" Mrs C. You don;'t eat through the day!!:eek: . I don't think I could get past 10.00am without a little something to chew on.

Anyway, Day 3 has gone quite well. Still feel hungry :( . Also with drinking water all the time has meant loads of trips to the loo. :rolleyes: .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Well done Molly, that's fantastic. :D

well done molly!