Excel Parking Ticket.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5007 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdo all!!!

Just thought i'd update you on the latest proceedings from Excel and hopefully you can advise me on further actions.

I have now been introduced to the debt collectors - Roxburghe - who have been instructed to reclaim an outstanding parking charge :(.

Apparently i have 7 days to respond before they go running to a solicitors, Graham White, before legal action is undertaken.

Does anyone have any knowledge of either of the above and if so how should i proceed, the other half is getting slightly worried now that their will be a knock at the door and two goons trying to claim for monies owed.:evil:

Any advice would again be greatly appreciated.:-x:-x:-x:-x

In the unlikely event that "goons" do come to your door they will be debt-collectors who are just private citizens with no special powers. They cannot enter your premises, they cannot seize goods and they cannot blacken your credit record. Just tell them to go away or you will call the police.

As for Roxburghe and Graham White (aka Mr Michael David Sobell), they are well know on this and other forums, and can be ignored . They are all threats and no action. Typical bullies.

So basically - sit tight and wait for more threats, i can do that:rolleyes::rolleyes:

When does this all end - as anyone ever had them cease bullying for what is effectively extortionate charges?

cheers for all the responses, makes feel a whole lot stronger ;)

So basically - sit tight and wait for more threats, i can do that:rolleyes::rolleyes:

When does this all end - as anyone ever had them cease bullying for what is effectively extortionate charges?

cheers for all the responses, makes feel a whole lot stronger ;)

It comes to an end after two letters from "graham white"

Is that because you are 'courtward' bound?

Also why do they persevere with all this invoicing, debt collectors and solicitors if the end result is no payment? :confused:

Because some people, because of what they perceive as threatening letters, just cave in and pay. That's how the [problem] works. Keep bombarding people with fake demands and some people will just roll over and pay up.

Also why do they persevere with all this invoicing, debt collectors and solicitors if the end result is no payment? :confused:

That's because various victims who don't frequent this and similar forums, crack under the pressure and pay up at different stages along the way. :(

Guess I'm on my last stage too now, Got a letter from Roxburghe this morning. With a £141 fee.

I'm sure what I want for peace of mind is out there somewhere - but where can I find confirmation that if :-

Excel, Roxburghe or Graham White decided to pick someone out of hat to pursue further and it was me - what's the worse that could happen ?

I keep ignoring all letters from them, although I guess if my case went further then I would be in a good position -

they divulged other peoples details to me

Turned down two subject access requests

sent correspondance naming other parties I don't know

oh yes - and I do have a ticket too - although it might not cover the entire duration they have the vehicle logged for.

Although they have not responded at all to any of the requests about the certification of the CCTV operatives or the calibration of their equipment.

I've told them I am in dispute.

so if it did go further - what would the process be, I receive something from a court civil I guess not crown court ?

what is the process then do you get chance to argue before hand, could you make an absolute last minute payment to avoid legal proceedings

is it possible to get a CCJ from a civil proceeding

I've also been requesting FOIa from the DVLA - I know in 2009 51,000 requests were made by Excel for peoples details. The DVLA gained over £100,000 fees for this info - although they tell me it's non profit making.

I then requested an understanding of those vehicles details requested in 2009 how many were 1 yr, 2 yr, 3yr old (ignoring all private plated vehicles) to which they declined due to the amount of work it entailed being over the mandated allowed time.

Guess I'm on my last stage too now, Got a letter from Roxburghe this morning. With a £141 fee.

I'm sure what I want for peace of mind is out there somewhere - but where can I find confirmation that if :-

Excel, Roxburghe or Graham White decided to pick someone out of hat to pursue further and it was me - what's the worse that could happen ?

I keep ignoring all letters from them, although I guess if my case went further then I would be in a good position -

they divulged other peoples details to me

Turned down two subject access requests

sent correspondance naming other parties I don't know

oh yes - and I do have a ticket too - although it might not cover the entire duration they have the vehicle logged for.

Although they have not responded at all to any of the requests about the certification of the CCTV operatives or the calibration of their equipment.

I've told them I am in dispute.

so if it did go further - what would the process be, I receive something from a court civil I guess not crown court ?

what is the process then do you get chance to argue before hand, could you make an absolute last minute payment to avoid legal proceedings

I've also been requesting FOIa from the DVLA - I know in 2009 51,000 requests were made by Excel for peoples details. The DVLA gained over £100,000 fees for this info - although they tell me it's non profit making.

I then requested an understanding of those vehicles details requested in 2009 how many were 1 yr, 2 yr, 3yr old (ignoring all private plated vehicles) to which they declined due to the amount of work it entailed being over the mandated allowed time.

Am sorry to say and this will be repeated by everyone else but your taking this far to seriously!!!

Nothing is going to happen.

Just forget it

Yes, you would receive a county court summons. the only problem being that Excel don't do court. Crown Court is for crime and you have committed no offence.

what is the process then do you get chance to argue before hand,

It is quite informal, forget wigs and sitting in the dock, you all sit round a table with a District Judge and have your say.

could you make an absolute last minute payment to avoid legal proceedings

You could, but if you get to court you may as well wait for the outcome which would be virtually 100% in your favour.

To get a ccj, you would have to lose (very, very unlikely) then you would have to not pay the judgement within 28 days, then they would have to apply for enforcement. So I hope you now see court is not a viable route for them, that is why they stick to increasingly threatening letters then go away.

So as Phil has said, you are taking them too seriously, just continue to ignore them.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

I have been fined for not having a car parking ticket in grimsby.

Unfortunatley i did not find this forum beofre e-mailing bk i have told them that on the day in question 14/06/2010 i was rushing to an exam and only realised my mistake once sat in my exam which i could not leave and have asked for compasion from them but by the sounds of this forum i will be unsucessful.

Any suggestions?????

I am a single parent who cant not afford this and there asking for

£60 by 14/7/2010 or it rises to £100 PLEASE ANY HELP WILL DO?????

Yes its excel parking private car park was going to pay it straight away but thought id try appealling then my teacher heard about who was charging me and told me not to pay it but im a worrier so jumped online to find out more and found this site.

ok the really good news , this is not a FINE nor a REAL PARKING TICKET, if as you say it was from EXCEL and was in a private car park

then its a [problem] INVOICE

you ignore it

there are many posts explaining how they work the [problem] hoping you dont find forum's like CAG where you find out the truth

regards

Kip

Has anyone gone through the WHOLE proccess and had no money to pay/charges/fees anything.

I would like to hear off anyone that has followed this advice and been sucessful that can assure me this will not come back to bite me in the butt??? Many Thanks for your comments so far.

there are loads on here. have you looked for them at all ? go on have a go, it wont take you very long. and we don't know how may you need to read before your nerves settle down. one ? five ? fifty ? read them until you are satisfied to the level you need to be.

I will do my upmost to ignore these threats from these bullies.

I cant believe this is a [problem] this shout be public knowledge i have so many friends that have paid this. Thank god for my teacher that told me to look this forum up. I will keep everyone posted on prgress THANKS