CL Finance Claimform - old halifax credit card **WON+Charges back fron the OC**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5609 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You have'nt messed up Kia. It goes to show how much of a shambles that dept is in dealing with the claims. I think the next thing is to write the court a letter telling the judge that you have complied with his request, as set out in the directions he sent.

You have tried on numerous occasions to come to some arrangement, so it looks like it will be up to the judge to sort out now. The letter should say that they have failed to supply you an S.A.R., CPR 18, and have not complied with the judges directions. Did you make a note of the phone call time/date etc?.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

right uk im in luton till friday and the deadline is coming up very soon so what should i do i could maybe get acess to a computer with a printer check the dates but i think im gonna be out of time on this one if i leave till im back but as its not my printer would be tricky as far as i know they havent sent the statements although havin not been at home for a bit hard to check whats next move u reckon ?xxkia ps not sure of date but phoned t that day i made the call so maybe shell have record of it cos i was so annoyed with them x

Been reading your order Kia, today is the deadline for getting something sorted.

As suggested by UK, I think you need to get a letter into the court asap pointing out Halifax's lack of assistance in the attempt to settle. Certainly before Monday or you may find your case thrown out cos you haven't informed the court of what you've done to try to settle.

Hi everyone

I need a bit of advise. I have a credit card barclay back which I, like most of us, had some outstanding balance some time ago. I was late in paying a couple of statements which I cleared on a later stage.

However when I checked my credit report I noticed it is showing on my credit report and is affecting my credit scoring.:mad:

What can I do to get rid of this? Please advise.

Many thanks

Were they just late payments and charges, with the late payment markers added, or late payments and markers with no charges on your account?

It maybe an idea to start a thread in the Barclays forum, so that you could get more assistance.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Kia if you need help, i will get a letter ready for you to take to the court on Monday. Halifax are not playing ball at all are they?

Let me know what they have sent, after the request under CPR 18.

WARNING TO ALL

no i never got them t when did i say i did cos i must have forgot that bit they never sent the proper statements to date they said on the phone they were sorting them out that day but nothing been sent while i was away so yes if u could do that letter uk would be appreciated they havent sent anything under the cpr to my knowledge only that cca agreement which wasnt even that if i remember rightly so no they never responded on any of it and from what t has said i need that letter asap uk cos my times up she thinks the judge might throw it out xxkia

Kia, you have mail . . .

AQ Form and wording for it's completion. Should take 15 mins to do.

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

Kia

The wording for the AQ form i sent separately, can be adapted very easily to become your letter. It was designed for both the AQ and the letter to the judge. If you read back on the judges directions, you were asked to fill in an AQ for your Counterclaim.

WARNING TO ALL

i had to do the AQ with the counterclaim so i did it then its filed already uk and i never read the other bit of the letter just read the aq bit and knew it wasnt what i needed but how did u quote all the dates etc that they never responded when u didnt know them i did quote all these in the letter as i had to hand except the last one from the court which ive mislaid but i shall find out itll have been moved xxkia

The dates were left for you to add, along with your account and reference numbers, address etc which i don't have Kia. You had sent me and T emails with questions about the case.

The AQ was filled in for your Counterclaim before the Judges directions were issued, i just hope they were filed correctly. The judges directions you posted up were:

DEPUTY JUDGE PARR orders that this claim is stayed until the 25th February 2008 to enable the parties to attempt an settlement.

ON or before 13 March 2008,one of the following steps must be taken:

EITHER

the claimant must notify the court that the whole of the claim has been settled

or

the claimant or defendant must write to the court requesting an extension of the stay period,explaining the steps being taken towards settlement and identifying any mediator,expert,or other person helping with the process.The letter should confirm the agreement of all the other parties

or

all the parties must file a completed allocation questionairre at the court.Where a settlement of some of the issues in dispute has been reached,a list must be agreed with the other parties and must indicate that it has been agreed.

As the order was made without the hearing the parties they have the right to apply to have it set aside,vary it or stay it within 7 days of recieving this Order.

Date 31 January 2008

Hopefully things will be ok, let's just see what arrives from the court now that the letter has gone in. At the end of the day Kia, they have'nt responded at all to any requests, which will go against them, so don't worry ok? ..

WARNING TO ALL

• 3 weeks later...

right i had a letter uk sorry it was dated a week ago and i didnt know it was there just discovered it under a pile of stuff right its exactly same as previous letter including th aq thing so should i fill in the AQ form now then oh the dates are stayed till 27th april and has to have the following steps taken by the 14th may all of which this time ive put dates in my phone so ill not forget can u send me the AQ form again uk thank u oh should that please send me the form thank u :)xxkia

Hi Kia

What are these Following Steps Kia, from the letter?

WARNING TO ALL

The dates were left for you to add, along with your account and reference numbers, address etc which i don't have Kia. You had sent me and T emails with questions about the case.

The AQ was filled in for your Counterclaim before the Judges directions were issued, i just hope they were filed correctly. The judges directions you posted up were:

DEPUTY JUDGE PARR orders that this claim is stayed until the 25th February 2008 to enable the parties to attempt an settlement.

ON or before 13 March 2008,one of the following steps must be taken:

EITHER

the claimant must notify the court that the whole of the claim has been settled

or

the claimant or defendant must write to the court requesting an extension of the stay period,explaining the steps being taken towards settlement and identifying any mediator,expert,or other person helping with the process.The letter should confirm the agreement of all the other parties

or

all the parties must file a completed allocation questionairre at the court.Where a settlement of some of the issues in dispute has been reached,a list must be agreed with the other parties and must indicate that it has been agreed.

As the order was made without the hearing the parties they have the right to apply to have it set aside,vary it or stay it within 7 days of recieving this Order.

Date 31 January 2008

Hopefully things will be ok, let's just see what arrives from the court now that the letter has gone in. At the end of the day Kia, they have'nt responded at all to any requests, which will go against them, so don't worry ok? ..

this one uk its exactly same as this one except the dates are different xxkia

Oh OK, no probes, will send it when Hotmail goes back online ... :mad:

WARNING TO ALL

• 3 weeks later...

right quick update sent in AQ last week with the letter uk put in on the form as per instructions :Dso know im waiting again best not hold me breath eh xxkia

• 3 weeks later...