CL Finance Claimform - old halifax credit card **WON+Charges back fron the OC**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5594 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

That's ok. . . i have the draft here. Just add your personal information to it later. I will try to convert it for you. A friend at work has said that there is a free programe to download, which will convert it to Works.

You could download Open Office yourself you know. . . maybe better for you anyway. Just do a Google search for the free version.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ive got open office it wont open it uk right a copy of what ive sent off the cpr18 thing cos ive got the slip from post office do i need to do it again cos i still have the one bluey opened for me should i post off another copy then ?xxkia

right ive tracked it they recieved it on the 27th should i print another copy off for my bundle and what date will i use the 27th or what let me know uk xxkia ps thanks t for that xx

Check the Royal Mail website Kia, see when Halifax signed for your letter, then start counting from then.

I'd unistall Open Office and reinstall the new version of it, it may be that yours is corrupted in some way ... and it's free, so why not get the new version.

Hi Kia

Keep a file and name it Court Bundle. Keep it all in one place. Yes count from the 28th as Queen T has said ..

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

so u wanted to know the date for a reason uk didnt u what was it oh have u forgot now ive confused everyone and i have got a file with all my court stuff in but i dont think i printed 3 copies of that cpr do i have to do? that let me know xxkia

Ok Kia. . . one copy of the CPR18 was sent by you, to the Halifax. One copy is for the court, and one for your bundle.So print off 2 more and put one into your court bundle file, the other to the court manager, with your claim number etc . ..

WARNING TO ALL

Great, don't forget now?. .. . i will be checking .. ;)

WARNING TO ALL

Lol. . .

Heard anything from them Kia?

Also, you should try and do an income and expenditure form for the judge to look at. It will let them know what your outgoings are, and will help the judge come to a decision, if it gets that far.

The time is up, i believe for the Halifax to respond to your CPR18. We will have to write into your defence non compliance there too.

WARNING TO ALL

no nothing uk i forgot the forms too sorry head spinning again so what now uk expenditure sheet do i include his income cos he aint gonna be here much longer so do i do my money or both if us let me know wonder what you were laughing at uk:Dxxkia

What forms have you forgotten?. . Are they the CPR18 copies?

If you don't hear in a couple of days, we will start off the counter claim paperwork. Do you have any statements with the APR, purchase rate of interest etc on?

I would just do your income and expenditure. Make sure you put down the rent / mortgage etc. If you need help with that i can find you a form to print out. I could post it on here.

I was laughing about your comment, the bit about checking you out .. .

WARNING TO ALL

i know you were uk you naughty boy right no apr as yet so what now try another phone call im sick of phoning them all the time there just giving me the run around which is tyical really and yes post the form please or pm me i can copy and paste it from here can i cos if not ill do it from the pm thanks uk sorry was real busy yesterday and my internet went down as well fixed now but cost 120 pounds think he rippped me off as well but thats another tail is there a section about dodgy routers xxkia

Hi Kia

Copy this over from the link and fill it in:

Free Income and Expenditure Form

We need to work out how much you have left each month to pay the Halifax. Your charges may not cover the outstanding amount by the looks of it.

Please call them again and explain that they have failed to supply the info under a CPR18. Demand your APR figure over the phone. Have you any statements with any rate on at all?

WARNING TO ALL

no i havent uk none ive looked ill try but they wouldnt do it other day she promised it would be with me before court date but it wasnt its not here now they did send another copy but not an original so ill try tomorrow ok xxkia

Did they send you a copy of the credit agreement before the court date?

WARNING TO ALL

Ok .... If you can get the APR and the income expenditure done shortly it would be a great help.

Chin up Kia . . .:)

WARNING TO ALL

dont start me off uk not feeling the best at the mo are u physic then ill try do them tomorrow but i gotta do some shopping as everything seems to be slipping at the moment and ive nothing done xxkia

Ah hmmm. .. .

WARNING TO ALL

Ok thank you. . . How you you?

WARNING TO ALL