CL Finance Claimform - old halifax credit card **WON+Charges back fron the OC**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5594 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kia, You have mail. It's what you need for tomorrow, with some guidance.

Keep us posted.

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Ok .. i have sent you another in the basic old word format.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

nope no joy bloomin computer i dont how bluey converted it last time either dont know what format he changed it too u could send it to Queen T and shell send it in excel i think it is or something like that she offered last time i couldnt do it but bluey opened it for me try that is he doesnt get back to me what a carry on xxkia

This is terrible. I have converted it to Word 2007, Word 2003 version, Word 97,Word Template. I Pm'd Blue as well.

WARNING TO ALL

Ok . .. i will send her the programe in the post. Full version. Kia has XP so it will work ok.

Have you heard anything from Kia?

WARNING TO ALL

No . . . I will post it to you to forward on if that's ok?....

WARNING TO ALL

Me too. . . although she was told 09.00hrs, she could be there into the afternoon.

WARNING TO ALL

i did get the time wrong it was 10.50 the time although it said 9 on my letter so go figger but guess what

I WON MY SET ASIDE YIPEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! had to talk the talk but the judge was ok i was shaking like a leaf but got through it and won that battle just the war next xxkia:D

• Haha 1

Well done Kia. You fought off that big nasty bank. The war can now be fought on your own turf, especially after the CPR18 was sent too. That should make good reading, if they comply that is.

I'm glad they did'nt turn up, as predicted.

WARNING TO ALL

Ok, we wait for the information we asked for, the CPR18. They will probably not send it, as they will withold the information due to being commercially sensitive. They have about 10 days left to comply.

Meanwhile we need to get your spreadsheet ready, which i will do, and the counter claim ready, which i have almost ready. If you get any information from them, let me know.

We just wait until the deadline of the CPR18 now, to see what their next move is. The counter claim will go in straight after that.

WARNING TO ALL

How many days left before the CPR18 deadline Kia. I have an idea, but i know you had posted it late...

WARNING TO ALL

cant seem to find it uk i did send it didnt i tell me i did ive looked getting a bit nervous now remind me what it lools like cos i was sure id sent it xxkia

right uk need to check your emails stuck on the CPR and is this the right step now do i need to apply for a stay now or what cos the date goes over court date let me know ta xxkia

Did you do anything about the CPR after this post Kia, cos if not, it's not been done and needs doing ASAP?

I will check my emails, i'm sure you said you posted it. We may have to do it again to be safe. If you did send it, did you do it registered? .. . do you have a post office receipt in your purse, bag etc? ..

Kia, you e mailed me on the 25th informing me that you would post it tomorrow. Can you remember doing that on the 26th?

WARNING TO ALL