CL Finance Claimform - old halifax credit card **WON+Charges back fron the OC**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5598 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

right uk ive done expenses sheet but still nothing from cpr request but i did forget to phone the bank but im my defence my aunt and uncle were at my dads today and my aunt is been treated for cancer and well its not looking good so it was the last thing on my mind sorry ill try and do it tomorrow just got the one app but its unlikely to arrive now isnt it so what now then :confused:xxkia

Ok Kia, sorry to hear the bad news. If you can call the Halifax, and ask them what the APR is, it would help.

They have failed to comply with your request for the CPR18....so we add that to your counterclaim.

Expenses sheet, let me have the info, so i can work out what to offer the Halifax. The charges alone may not be enough to clear the debt.

We have to move quickly here and keep the judge on your side. It won't be a good start to the New Year with a CCJ in your name.

If you supply the info, i can relieve this pressure you have at the moment. If for some reason you have any problem with the paperwork, i'm sure Blue and Queen T will help again, if i'm not around.

Chin up Angel. . . :)

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

just been given the runaround again by the halifax grrrrrr she said ill transfer u thats code for im gonna cut u off does anyone know the phone number for the credit card section maybe thats the way to do cos ive tried the SAR one that just says youll get your statements in 40 days then cuts u off the customer relations ones youve gotta tell the whole tail again which i just did and the bottom line was she was transferring me to their credit card section when she cut me off again but she was saying they have no record of my previous complaints none at all well i said ive phoned 3 times requesting these for the CPR she says whats that then this is the manager of the halifax supposed to be so now i gotta go up to me dads as that took longer than i thought it would grrrrrrr and when ive calmed down a bit il try again liable to chew someones head off at the mo xxkia:mad:

Try 01383 426875 . . . . .or 01383 743833. . .

These are customer relations. Don't mention the CPR 18, just ask for your APR Kia.

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Hi Kia. They should tell you straight away, i don't know what is going on with them. Have you tried again?. .

I have your homework, i had to download open office to open it. I will send you your paperwork in that format in the future.

WARNING TO ALL

nope them numbers just ring out no answer and they should still be there surely you sure there the right numbers cos surely there should be some sort of answer thing xxkia

They are the numbers i have used to get in touch with them. Have you managed to get the info yet Kia? . . .. If you have'nt, what sort of card was it?. . . Was it a Halifax Classic, visa, mastercard etc? . .

WARNING TO ALL

I will check out their website, and get the APR from there. They have failed to give you any info undet CPR 18, so the judge won't like that. I will work on it .. . See you later. .

WARNING TO ALL

Kia, that card starts at 27.9% . . . that is what we should use, as they have'nt given you the figure themselves.

WARNING TO ALL

I will do the figures and your POC, the counter claim will then ready to file. They have had a chance to comply with all of the requests, and have'nt bothered.

WARNING TO ALL

thanks uk do i need to print off the form things cos ill do that today if get chance going to meet my daughters mother and step dad :eek:later on so fun on that one eh and youngest getting brace done tomorrow so busy days they need to be for me to stop mind thinking xxkia

Ok Kia, your schedule of charges comes to £1447.94 . . .

I have converted it to open office for you, so you should be able to open it. I will send everything in one folder shortly. If you don't have open office, you can download it for free on their website.

The form you need would be an N11 and can be found on the court website.

WARNING TO ALL

What forms are you filling in?

WARNING TO ALL

• 2 weeks later...