Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

1 Follower

About rizel23

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Dear all, Unfortunately my father was taken very unwell on Christmas day and seems to have a long recovery period ahead. He is self employed and lives hand to mouth. I have discovered he has a number of loans that he cannot now make payment on short term due to being hospitalised. I appreciate this is not the fault of the loan companies, but is there any short term relief available as such I could request? thanks
  2. Thanks yes, times quoted are when from placed on file, the actual last default date was 27th August 2009, but did not reach credit file until the 11th February 2010
  3. I have three unsettled (in dispute) defaults that are due to expire after the 6 years with the last one on 11th February 2016 Can anyone please advise when is the best date to check the defaults have dropped off my file? Thanks.
  4. I'm a dab hand at that cerberusalert, there numbers have been blocked and letters filed, just awaiting my credit report now to look it over, its of a value of less than £500 this and it has a defective defult notice to boot
  5. Not a word, till letter of assignment today with 1st Credit buying the alleged debt. usual letter, what would be fist course of action now? I have requested my credit file to check they have not entered any information incorrectly
  6. well what are we, 3+ years on this now and still no termination letter, guess i can do very little till that is here.......
  7. Well i thought i would update this. On 12 May 2012 (yes over 3 months ago) i wrote to Barclaycard requesting; "After recently obtaining a copy of my credit file from Experian I was concerned to note that your company has placed a "Default" notice against an account in my name. To adhere to the legitimacy of this I therefore please require;. 1. You supply me with a true copy of the alleged agreement you refer this default to. This is my right under your obligation to supply a copy of the agreement under the legislation contained within s.78 (1) Consumer Credit Act 1974 (s.77 (1) for fixed sum credit). Your obligation also extends to providing a statement of account. I enclose a £1 postal order in payment of the statutory fee, PO Serial Number 9826 ************ 2. You must supply me with a signed true and certified copy of the original default notice apparently issued to me. 3. Any deed/notice of assignment if the debt was sold on. I would request that this data is provided to myself within the next 28 days, if you are unable to provide this data then I must insist that it is removed from my files as unsubstantiated. I also request all correspondences in writing only."[/i] They have finally replied, please note the last paragraph of the second link; (also included was a load of photocopys of some T&Cs i have no recollection of, but expected that http://i46.tinypic.com/nuv5t.jpg http://i48.tinypic.com/1fk3h5.jpg So if no Deed/Notice of Assignment was required or ever sent to me then whats this? http://i49.tinypic.com/jfyctd.jpg Can anyone recommend best way to proceed? Its been 3 months since my request of documentation said Default was made Barclaycard and now there basically lying to me or extremely badly informed. Thanks
  8. Thanks, yes that was my main concern, we do have a lot of tech in the house and the property could be marketed whilst were still here and i didn't want details of what was in side on the web!
  9. Well the EA was polite and took measurements of the property, but i requested no photos to be taken of the inside of property as currently still has all our belongs and fixtures, was i within my rights to request this as she sounded shocked when i advised her!
  10. well in the interest of keeping things moving along smoothly i chose to communicate direct with the EA whom sounded very reasonable as involving our LA would have been long winded and who i'm losing faith with now anyhow!
  11. We do everything through our LA, Gas safety checks, reporting of faults and any other issues and appointments that need to be made are always through them. We have never spoken to the LL, hence why this is strange to have a phone call direct with no notice from our LA and if we did ever need a reference i would presume it would be from our LA as we have never had contact with the LL? I think i shall ring the LA tomorrow to advise of this and politely request all arrangements are made through them in future to anyone whom calls other them themselves. At the end of the day this could be anyone wishing to view our home with no official record through our LA whom are contracts are with on behalf of the LL.
  12. I think the point is being missed here. My LA has yet to give us any notice to quit, they also act on behalf of us, so why would i be expecting a phone calls from another estate agent when i've had no notice to quit ? This should be through and arranged with our LA through us and then a appropriate time sorted to then be informed with the other estate agent. I can only see it being done as to not involve our LA because the LL chose another estate agent to sell the property.
  13. I do not think a phone call to my mobile number with no advance notification from LL or LA is very good practice. Our existing LA will have all the details required as they let the property out on the LL behalf obviously.
  14. I'm thinking the same, might bite the bullet and keep renting and get these defaults satisfied and try and clear them.
  15. I'm getting annoyed now, i have had a different estate agent ring me up asking to arrange a time to come and take details of the property for sale purposes!!! Should they not be trying to organsise this through our letting agent? At the moment we have still not had any official notice telling us the land lord wants to sell in writing, do we have a right to refuse this till we do?
  • Create New...