Lowell Portfolio No. 1 and trying to make them pay awarded costs

Unforgiving
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6074 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, I'm just wondering if anyone has recent experience of Lowell Portfolio No 1?

They recently hit me with a Statutory Demand which I successfully got set aside with costs awarded to me against "Lowell" but despite numerous demands from me they still haven't paid up or acknowledged the Court Order and its been around 2 months.

I've also been demanding compensation for their failure to supply copies of a credit agreement and notice of assignment in response to my CCA 1974 request for same, and continuing to enforce me to attend Court to get their Statutory Demand set aside even after it had been pointed out to them that I had a rock solid defence in that the alleged account had been fully and finally settled several months earlier by a relative of mine.

Does anyone know that they are still around?

Does anyone have experience of sueing someone like Lowell for compensation in this way?

Also does anyone know the next step in getting costs awarded by the Court actually paid? Is it a case of informing the Court and paying for Bailiffs to be sent round?

Any advice would be much appreciated as I don't want to let this shower get away with this.

Many thanks.

Hi all, I'm just wondering if anyone has recent experience of Lowell Portfolio No 1?

Cough, cough, splutter, splutter...it's easier asking who doesn't have experience of these people on the debt forums.

They recently hit me with a Statutory Demand which I successfully got set aside with costs awarded to me against "Lowell" but despite numerous demands from me they still haven't paid up or acknowledged the Court Order and its been around 2 months.

Forget personal demands, contact your local bailiffs. You have a court order for goodness sake.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

This could be good!

If you've got a Court Order and Lowell are ignoring it, get back in touch with the Court. They won't be impressed, and can force Lowell's hand - with baliffs if necessary :D

• Barclays: WON!!! It took four months but was totally worth it!
  • Cabot: I'm still waiting for an enforcable agreement, more than a year after requesting it. Go on, Uncle Ken, take me to court if you dare. You know you want to!
  • Elephant.co.uk: VICTORY - they admitted there was no debt!
  • Ashbourne Management (gym membership): Finally got my default removed and out-of-court settlement; I'm not finished with them yet!

<--- If I've been helpful please remember the scales ;)

At some point last year, Lowells had a CCJ registered against them, might have been similar circumstances.

They are so low down on the scale, thay make amoebas seem intelligent.

Quick description: They are easily overlooked since they are so transparent or not recognized as living organisms since they often resemble decaying organic remains.

Of course I will pay you everything you say I owe with no proof.

Oooh Look....Flying Pigs

At some point last year, Lowells had a CCJ registered against them, might have been similar circumstances.

I like the word 'fecula' when refering to the Lowell Group, because it just seems so appropriate.

They had several CCJ's, but they were mysteriously removed after the matter became public knowledge through CAG. Even their credit rating was adversely affected, which I found more than a little amusing. You can watch this and other types through Companies House, Company credit check, Business reports, Company reports, Company Information for all UK businesses but beware when using a 'paid for' service on a personal credit card. Showing an interest in such companies may trigger the 'Nosey Numpties'......

HOIST BY THEIR OWN PETARD.

Blimey it works....:-)

a video of the whole episode you will have made them the laughing stock of their profession

I thought they already were ;-)

YEAHHH, send in the Baliff's - ring the local press in the area they are in- etc etc

Just hate every DCA out there

come on get on with it u posted this thread early this morning,

you sent Baliff's in yet?

it sooooooo nice to see the steel toecapped boot on the other foot ain't it :D

If my advice has been helpful please feel free to click on my scales :grin:

Creditors and DCAs - Letter Templates & Budget Planner (CCA request letter N)and other templates)

Debt Collection Agencies & Statutory Demands, a few strategies

Abbey charges, Won

B-card non-disclosure of S.A.R, WON £30 costs awarded

B-Card, court for harrasement, failed to defend WON £175 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/125554-28-days-later-no.html#post1422508

B-Card charges, partial refund, still fighting

Vanquis-Cabot, GIVEN UP :lol:

HFC & my mum, no brainer, no CCA http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/133330-hfc-my-mum.html#post1404514

PLEASE donate to CAG however small. They are fighting for YOUR rights as a consumer. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/

S T R E W T H !!!

Ok well thanks for the moral support guys. I was actually thinking someone might encourage me to issue them with a statutory demand for the compensation and costs added together since they have made no attempt to claim they don't owe it all.

Or... (or maybe "and") sueing for both lots at once since the costs should be a forgone conclusion and would put the Judge in a friendly mood :O)

Oh I forgot to mention they were also after me for another alleged debt which they had no hope on, and there could be some mileage there too.

"sweet" any 1 would thing think you a money grabbing sod! my answer- GO FOR IT

Creditors and DCAs - Letter Templates & Budget Planner (CCA request letter N)and other templates)

Abbey charges, Won

B-Card, court for harrasement, failed to defend WON £175 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/125554-28-days-later-no.html#post1422508

HFC & my mum, no brainer, no CCA http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/133330-hfc-my-mum.html#post1404514

PLEASE donate to CAG however small. They are fighting for YOUR rights as a consumer. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/

They could seize all those £1 postal orders they have received for CCA requests. That should mount up.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

You got it all wrong guys (pml) Look at this latest piece of advertising from Lowell

a better way forward

Lowell Group has developed a way of working which sets us apart.

We go the extra mile to treat people fairly, openly and honestly

whether they are our clients in the boardroom or the debtor

[on the end of a phone

Our people are part of a culture of trust, involvement and innovation

and this allows us to maximise their input and help them to realise

their potential. Our clients are confident in us as we put them at

the heart of everything we do

In terms of systems, no company in our sector gives a higher priority to

technology than Lowell Group. This ensures we gain optimum efficiency

integration and productivity. Lowell Group has risen to become a significant force within our market

We believe this is because we do things better.Our commitment to staying at the forefront of our industry directlybenefits our clients and we are committed to maintaining our position]as leaders in our market delivering better results

get to know Lowell Group better

call us on 0845 279 7123

Just hate every DCA out there

They must live on a different planet to the Lowells that we all know and love. This is a clear case of false advertising

Oh no I disagree. Or more accurately (at least from my own experience) I can't DISAGREE with anything they've claimed as I've found its the people that don't owe them anything (but that they try to scare into believing that they do) that they abuse and treat appallingly, which strangely they don't mention above. The ones they send Statutory Demands to because they know their case is so hopeless it would be a waste of money to issue an actual Court Claim.

thats enough talk thankyou, what about the friggin bailifs????????????????????????????????????????????????????? we waiting with baited breath

Abbey charges, Won