• Tweets

• Hi If you have went via a Mutual Exchange and this is to do with Social Housing/Housing Association then both parties need to firstly be approved by each parties Housing Association and accepted by them. Once this is done the relevant Housing Association for each will then get each party to sign a New Tenancy Agreement with the relevant Housing Association. So what we really need to know is: Does the other party to this Mutual Exchange know you have changed your mind on exchanging properties? Have they just signed an Agreement in principle to exchange properties? or Have they actually signed a New Tenancy Agreement for that Property? If they have signed a New Tenancy Agreement then this will make not now wanting to continue the mutual exchange difficult due to the New Tenancy Agreement being Signed. We really need to know what stage this is at to give correct advice
    • From unhackable communication networks to powerful computers, quantum technology promises huge advances.View the full article
    • going nowhere then. well if you've not been simply doing it to look the big cheese to your mates, you need to address why you are doing it. if its to impress your mates then simply stop being an idiot eh? , learn from it and go live your life . dx
    • Yes only with dwf. The first letter I received was explaining that I have not responded to the first letter they sent which I did not receive at all  then the second letter came, they said again saying we have not heard from you we are extending this another 14 days but at that point a couple of days before I called them on the phone saying I have received this and supposedly i owe money for stolen goods and that I need to see the breakdown which they then emailed to me dwf said this was what we were trying to send to you at first and I told them we have not received your first letter only one asking for demand of payment. On my second call to them I asked can you list the things that I have supposedly stole to which they replied “we normally have this on file but I can’t seem to find this on your file”   
    • oh well, at least your eign of terror is over now. so no contact directly since from/to sainsbury's. everything since has only been with DWF?
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4563 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have been on the side line of this debate for some time now and I will make a rare comment on this.

Welcome have been working hard on saving cash and putting everything into the loan book they need to repay, we all laugh when they cancel water orders, only printing on double sides, making staff redundant and selling arms of the business to keep the core alive. But what they are doing is showing stake holders they will do what ever it takes to make it work, and sorry to say this but it’s working.

The bond holders will not dilute the company nor will they swap debt for equity as welcome has none! So they are stuck. Who wants 5p or 8p for every pound lent out. Welcome and bond holders have been working together for some time to get this right. All the bad apples are gone and Welcome have paid fortunes to get the best money can buy to repair the company.

Welcome cannot be active on the LSE until they disclose accounts and the reasons for the impairments on those accounts. Once they come up with the truth they will be back....I have no doubt!

Don’t believe everything you read or hear on these boards and the investor boards where shareholders comment. Remember shareholders are the bottom of the payback list so they need hope.

I too was drawn into the idea of unenforceable agreements and interest on arrangement fee’s and the list goes on and on! Simple fact is - DO your homework. Get them back at their own game, but be prepared for a long fight.

Take the advice you receive here, but don’t depend it.

Realistically, I know of only a handful of cases that have gone the distance and won.

I know I am going to get blasted here for this post, but I was starving for information and was depending on false hope. Eventually I did my own research and got what I set out to achieve.

Edited by 082stewie
  • Haha 1

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

i value all imput on cattles and welcome

this forum is open to all people to air there comments

its the only way we learn

cattles are only bringing in at the moment a third on what is required to satisfy the creditors

cohen and cl finance are doing the round at the moment getting ccj through the courts as its classed as an assett

i have no doubt that cattles will go under but when is the question

tomorow cattles get ejected from the stock exchange so they are nothing more than the local cash converters

how the mighty have fallen

only time will tell

ive been right so far but will be the first to put my hand up if incorrect

i value all imput on cattles and welcome

this forum is open to all people to air there comments

its the only way we learn

cattles are only bringing in at the moment a third on what is required to satisfy the creditors

cohen and cl finance are doing the round at the moment getting ccj through the courts as its classed as an assett

i have no doubt that cattles will go under but when is the question

tomorow cattles get ejected from the stock exchange so they are nothing more than the local cash converters

how the mighty have fallen

only time will tell

ive been right so far but will be the first to put my hand up if incorrect

Ill make you a deal, Ill buy you the biggest ale of your choice if they are ejected tomorrow. But I will suggest my money is safe. If you are right then we both have reason to enjoy a drink!

And to be brutally honest, you have been saying the same thing for about a year now. As you well know I was a big contributor and follower of this board for many months and had to back out due to so many conspiracy theory’s. I work on fact.

i do to

why do you think the directors of cattles are now facing a fraud investigation

who spent hours at the seriouse fraud squad and the fsa

they would not have acted unless they were pretty sure before they went public

lets see after tomorow

they have to operate under the terms of the fsa like every body else

Yup all sorted out.

I got a very sweet offer from my previous employer to just walk away without any fuss,... So took a few months out of the rat race and then started my new job.

Recession?? I was very lucky, and the saying "its who you know" that works.

Im glad to see the fight with Welcome is still alive and well. And Yes I did sort out my issues with them and got just over half of the loan wiped off. It was a "Mutual" understanding, PPI is a bitch -GRIN!!!

I hope you and the fam are all well to!

So do you think Welcome will be around after tomorrow? Or at least listed? I think we should take a poll on this one.:grin:

nice debate gents, I personally hope they stick around just long enough for me to get my money back. Am working on a list at the mo when I have my letter ready I will post it up & see what you all think.

Bankfodder suggested the FOS route so I will go with that, when working out the interest for PPI on the calculators do I calculate the figure using 1 payment or 12

Yup all sorted out.

I got a very sweet offer from my previous employer to just walk away without any fuss,... So took a few months out of the rat race and then started my new job.

Recession?? I was very lucky, and the saying "its who you know" that works.

Im glad to see the fight with Welcome is still alive and well. And Yes I did sort out my issues with them and got just over half of the loan wiped off. It was a "Mutual" understanding, PPI is a bitch -GRIN!!!

I hope you and the fam are all well to!

So do you think Welcome will be around after tomorrow? Or at least listed? I think we should take a poll on this one.:grin:

Good to hear Stewie - I have also come to a "mutual agreement" just ironing out the last bits of it now :)

So the $64,000 question. Do I think they will be around tomorrow? Unfortunately Yes I think they will be - however do I think they will be around this time next year - probably not - I think their business is unsustainable and practically insolvant regardless of any cost cutting them have put in place.

I don't know enough about delisting on the stock exchange to be sure of anything to be honest and have never said anything different.

Hmmm, had no contact from Welcome since May, apart from sending my CCA. Have about £1k arrears and paid over 50% on a HP, but made arrangement to up the DD in May so all happy. Still paying to B***ers, as agreed.

Now, had 1 missed call off 08455432550 on Tuesday, 2 yesterday and 3 today. No messages, no letters - just these calls. Wonder what they're after - of course, if they think they're charging me for them they can get stuffed!

hi Traz

Long time no speak!!!

hows things progressing??

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

well my opinion is welcome are going to be ejected tommorrow...

the problem they face is the stock market itself...although the markets have seemed to recovered and in the press they are talking of the reccession is over...dont believe everything you hear and read..

my understanding is cattles have alot of invested money from the usa and its lovely currency the dollar...unfortunately the dollar is on its way out big time....and its going to happen Very soon...(next few months)

our economy is based on the dollar as most plc/major companies etc use there stocks and bonds and secure them with dollar stakes/holdings...

this is why i believe calltes are well and truly stuffed..the american markets will fold again soon ...(sorry folks if u have investments)

and this will leave cattles subject to 0 funding...

wait and see..

as my misses like to say "THE ORACLE HAS SPOKEN"

Hi all,

Claimback Direct, the people who contacted me before I knew CAG or Welcomes dodgy antics, have contacted me again for the third time!

Although this time they've offered me an attractive deal.

They say that if I pass authority to them they will claim for PPI plus interest, plus charges, plus additional compensation all of which they will not take a penny. At the same time they will seek to get the entire agreement written off and get claim back all money paid. They are so confident that my loan will be unenforceable that the only fee will be 15% of the total written off!!

They've never mentioned anything about unenforceability and they don't have details on my agreements. So, why the sudden confidence?

What has changed in the legal world of Welcome?

Nothing has changed Housemonkey - just the claims sharks are getting a bit more desperate for some money!!

The have no details of your agreements yet claim they are confident of unenforceability - please tell me you're not considering this????!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4563 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks