Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4593 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hang In There Romulus

Try Sending A Pm

Ive Run Out Of Nails For Welcomes Coffin

Thats Three Dodgy Things Today We Have Spotted

A Full Transcript Of Events Will Be Posted Soon And What It Means To Joe Bloggs

Its Just We Cant Get Tied Down On One Subject For To Long,

Need All The Ammo For The Ammount Of Claims Hitting Cattles, Did I Say Cattles Door Step,

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Remember People

Welcome Will Not Release This Info

They Go All The Way But With Draw Any Court Action Citing Costs In The End

For Them To Release This Datawill Be Corporate Suicide,

They Normally Hold Out Untill Ordered By The Court To Disclose This Info

By The Way

Court Is Not That Bad

This is the suggested template letter where the Data Protection Act information has been received - but it is clearly incomplete:

TEMPLATE 1 - Send this template if the 40 days has not yet expired. After you have sent it, if the 40 days then expires without the extra information appearing, send TEMPLATE 2 giving them a final 7 days to comply.

LETTER BEFORE ACTION

Section 7 – Data Protection Act 1998

Dear Sir/Madam

Account: xxxxxxxx

I am in receipt of the documents that you have supplied in response to my Data Protection Act information request dated (Insert Date). The disclosure of personal data is incomplete in that at least the following documents are missing.

(Adapt this next section to your situation)

1) You have failed to provide a complete list of transactions and charges.(Add details of missing period - or a transaction that you know about which is not included)

2) You have provided no notes, or documents relating to any legal action between you and myself.

3) You have provided no notes, or documents relating to instances of manual intervention.

This is not an exhaustive list by any means, it is just an example of some of the information I am missing.

Accordingly, I have to tell you that you have not yet complied with your obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998.

You have a further (Insert number of days remaining) days to comply.

Yours faithfully,

[name]

TEMPLATE 2 - Send if the 40 days has expired.

LETTER BEFORE ACTION

Section 7 – Data Protection Act 1998

Dear Sir/Madam

Account: xxxxxxxx

I am in receipt of the documents that you have supplied in response to my Data Protection Act information request dated (Insert Date). The disclosure of personal data is incomplete in that at least the following documents are missing.

(Adapt this next section to your situation)

1) You have failed to provide a complete list of transactions and charges.(Add details of missing period - or a transaction that you know about which is not included)

2) You have provided no notes, or documents relating to any legal action between you and myself.

3) You have provided no notes, or documents relating to instances of manual intervention.

This is not an exhaustive list by any means, it is just an example of some of the information I am missing.

Accordingly, I have to tell you that you have not yet complied with your obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998.

The time for compliance with my request has now expired. If you do not comply fully with my Subject Access Request within 7 days, I shall apply to the County Court for an order to enforce compliance, together with damages at the discretion of the court.

Yours faithfully,

[name]

Something is up on Cattles share, soon as it hit 2p it went ape sh*t. I think heaps of people must have buys pre loaded if it dropped to that level. Volume shot up from 7m to 12m in about 20 minutes.

I think news is on the horizon.

Stewie

PS: This could also be shorters taking onboard shares in light of potential news.

lets hope that your right stewie

Finished at 2.00p

How are they getting away with not announcing their figurers surely there is a legal requirement?

Sorry not quite finished for the day.

Agreed. They gain nothing by delaying them; it will only make the markets suspicious.

fix (vb.):

1. to paper over, obscure, hide from public view;

2. to work around, in a way that produces unintended consequences that are worse than the original problem.

Usage: "Vista fixes many of the shortcomings of Windows XP".

mojo you are popular over on the cattles chat. Not!!! lol. Are your feelings hurt? lol

I couldnt care less whet they think, it was just great saying it as it is. ill be back on there tommorrow and any other investor forums i can find.... thanks for noticing

romulus thats the same agreement I have (with different fiqures obviously) the only difference on mine is `R` has a value., which they take off and then put back on!!!

HEY PICKANAME WHAT WAS THE STORY WITH YOUR AGREEMENT?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4593 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks