Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4597 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this is great

we are all hanging aroung like vultures seing a company at its final moments

its more than they deserve.

wouldnot surprise me if the auditors/cattles do the anouncement just before market close

prob about 430

even the share dealers are waiting just like us, they are being kept in the dark as well

some have now had enough and are starting to sell

one had ten grand of shares and just sold for one and a half

says it all realy

I work with a friend of a friend who works for welcome and we have just been discussing this friend . She hates her job, apparently there has been a lot of hush hush meetings. They are sending her out debt collecting on her own to areas that frighten the life out of her, so much so that she has consistantly rang in sick or even rang this friend of mine to go with her. Its a shame for this girl that works for welcome as she used to work with us and she is a really nice girl who would not say boo to a goose. Sounds like she was mis-sold her job.

Its very quite!!!! So much so there is nothing even happening on the investor boards...Trading is slow..This is VERY out of character from Cattles.

Something is brewing on a big scale. Ive been following this for over 2 months and today is just a massive calm. Its a bit spooky

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

Not for us. FOR THEM!! I would be really concerned if I was a Welcome staff member right now. Even on here there has been little or no activity on the Welcome forums, normally these are a hive of activity. And today NOTHING.

Like I said investor boards are DEAD to. No one is saying a word and Mondays are normally busy, people getting braced for the week ahead of trading etc etc.

Today, zilch!

compliance not picking up the phone either - maybe they're out job hunting :)

u mean u cant talk to your friend mr p?? bet ur soo upset at that lol

16 guests are we goin for guiness book of records here?

Edited by tigga_1961
added sentence

Hi all, Hi guests :D...only 11 now? poor show hehe

Right, am back, what I miss???

Stewie, btw, looked out the response to my CCA requests for the 2004 agreements, and no charges mentioned anywhere...including the T&C's!!!!!!

GGggrrrrr, fellign ripped off all over again!

Oh, reading through all the posts, am a bit confused by it but haven't been contacted by anyone....should I have been?

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

All the short sellers were dumping at the end of the day.

You can expect to see the same thing happening in the morning. A little jump up and then by the end of the day they end a bit down.

They are all hoping for the collapse and it didnt happen today.

Tomorrow is yet another day :D

Just for giggles....the CV profile for Adrian Cummings, suspended compliance director and all round bad boy for Welcome.

I know people 'embellish' the CV's a bit but this is a bit much...especially the use of the word 'integrity' :mad:

Adrian Cummings - LinkedIn

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

Just for giggles....the CV profile for Adrian Cummings, suspended compliance director and all round bad boy for Welcome.

I know people 'embellish' the CV's a bit but this is a bit much...especially the use of the word 'integrity' :mad:

Adrian Cummings - LinkedIn

have to say i liked the calm and considered in a crisis more...well I hope he's calmly considering his unemployment prospects :p

(Alleged)

Phone call to welcome today:

WF: "Morning Welcome Finance"

Me: "I'd like to speak to someone about a loan".

WF: "I can get someone to phone you back, how much were you looking to borrow?"

Me: "No, I'm offering to loan YOU some money. It's 120% interest, but I know how desperate you are..."

Tw@t hung up on me.

Carpe Jugulum

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4597 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks