Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4555 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Evening everyone.

This is the thread for our current welcome debacle

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mortgages-secured-loans/187541-welcome-finance-response-cca.html

Over the years we have had a loan and then refinanced it a couple of times with welcome.

Based on what i've been reading on here, can you confirm the following is the best course of action.

1. SAR Welcome - Branch or Head Office?

Await response, and post some info on my thread.

Then

2. SAR PPI provider and arranger (DG & NU).

We've already sent an account in dispute letter to welcome anyway, 'cos they haven't replied to the cca request we sent them. So just playing the waiting game.

Looking forward to the big announcement.

Any further comments or suggestions greatly appreciated.

Cheers

1) SAR head office - the branch workers can't spell SAR - the address - Welcome Finance, Cattles PLC, Mere Way, Ruddington Fields Business Park, Nottingham

2) yes and no - SAR to DG - email via contact us to NU - they will give it you without the need to spend £10. Give them you policy number if you have one, name, address (the one welcome would have had) and DOB - ask them for a list of any policies they hold and underwrite for you.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I couldnt agree more!

The PM's are basically isolating other members trying to get the help needed.

New members maybe feel a bit uneasy sending a PM to someone they dont even know. I personally gained most of my information by reading threads and looking at what others posted up. I think us regulars should promote those needing help to upload as much info for everyone to comment and help and most important, learn.

Photobucket is there to be freely used and empowers everyone to share issues covering greater ground. The PM's are also snowing under the well informed few.

The few people who are privvy to the "deeper" issues with regard to Welcome should be kept confidential, as this is an ongoing legal issue, and does not involve individual contracts. Thanks to the people involved for the greater good, you know who you all are, Welldone. You have big brass ones and credit will definatly come your way soon as it should!

This thread has turned into a massive beast and has the support of Site admin and greater support. Lets keep it open and make as many "WELCOME" as possible.

Just my thoughts.

Stewie!:-D

I think i'm the one getting the majority of the PM's with agreements on at the moment so will put my 2 pence worth in - I do not mind viewing agreements by PM as I realise there are some people that 1. Don't want a whole heap of others to see their financial info and 2. As i have just seen via 1 PM - there could be some illegal cut and paste activity going on at Welcome (why am i not surprised) and the supplier didn't want it out in public for 'guests' to see what they have.

Everyone is here to help - so if you don't have those issues post in thread if you do I don't mind looking - and everyone that has PM'd has asked in thread first for me to agree.

Stewie / Sol

It has never been my intention to isolate OR alienate anyone !

I am only too willing to share my information for the good of the people on here, i just felt that i needed a little clarification from someone that i felt could help me with the situation that i may have, bearing in mind they have seen numerous different versions of these documents within their own investigations...

Bearing in mind that Welcome may be trawling this site, and that having recently provided this information to me, but still have until 30/03/09 to fully comply to the reminder letter i sent to them on Thursday to supply TRUE copies. I only have what seems to be a photocopy of my agreement, and feel that there may in someway have been human intervention with this document, this photocopy is also missing a very important piece of information.

On that note i feel that keeping it out of public forum is the best option to me at the moment. Yes i too have followed this thread and others, to learn as much as i possibly can, and help others where i possibly can with my limited knowledge.

My familys home is at threat through these and another SUB PRIME company, having been duped by these people , with no morals for the past 5 years, then i feel i am acting in the best interest of my Family by not posting up.

When the 30/03/09 has passed and i still have no TRUE copy i will then post up for the good of all others on this site.

Thankyou for your support

B-O-2

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

hi all the comments made are to true

please use your own thread and dont be afraid to post your agreements.

any problems and you will quickly be told.

this biz on the pm.

please keep every thing in the open.

ime talking to the newer members on this one.

some of us seasoned welcome fighters know what to keep hush hush,

there is going to be a big legal case and we have to watch what we post or that info cant be used in court.

this thread has been going on for a long time. we have gathered bits of info and has now made the picture.

it would be a pitty to blow it on one small slip.

welcome are now history

cattles are just about gone

Postggj - my point about the PM's of agreements I have been getting are - as long as people ask first and have a vaild reason I don't mind them being PM'd - I think i've just been PM'd a blatant chop shop cut and paste job and obviously all of us wouldn't want that out in the open for all our 'guests' to see.

I think there are exceptions to the all out in the open rule.

things have to be kept on the qt so our hand is not tipped,

totally agree

ime talking again on this one to the regular welcome fighters.

all respect to the new members, we know nothing about you. we have welcome spys come on to the forum asking for advice. we spot them quite quickly.

this saga realy is a war and info is top dog

over time people will start to trust but respect has to be earned

andie

can you pm me the agreement for my opinion

i have contact numbers for fraud squad, oft tc

they asked if any new relevent info came my way to email it accross

the only way cattles is going to be saved is if they can come up with funding of 1.5 billion pounds.

where is that money comming from

they have breached there banking covenant

deceived share holders

and on top of that

who would lend any way in todays economic climate,

not to mention the fraud cases at the moment

let the party begin

its sell, sell, sell at the moment

Barchart.com - Opinion - CTT.LS CATTLES LSE

The 100 day forcast is the worst!!! 100% SELL!!! So they not even saying it could recover.

They are dead in the water. Shorters will jump in on Monday and finish this off for sure! Day traders wont even touch this now.

Stewie

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

Postggj, i appreciate that you are limited wrt what you can say about your meeting, but can you confirm one thing for me?

Does the 'problem' concern just PPI, or is shortfall insurance included in this too? IIRC, my better half's shortfall insurance details were sent by Direct Group.

PM me if need be :)

fix (vb.):

1. to paper over, obscure, hide from public view;

2. to work around, in a way that produces unintended consequences that are worse than the original problem.

Usage: "Vista fixes many of the shortcomings of Windows XP".

what i can tell you is this

if you had any insurance on your agreement and direct group delt with it and the so called underwriters were norwich union, (hint)

you can tear up the agreement

all will be explained after iive been told its ok

what i can tell you is this

if you had any insurance on your agreement and direct group delt with it and the so called underwriters were norwich union, (hint)

you can tear up the agreement

all will be explained after iive been told its ok

POST, shhhhhhhhhhhhh dont give it all away.

I want Welcome to suffer like they made us suffer and they are watching.

Hi all, this thread is moving so fast now!

Apologies for the absence, life has kind of just exploded...will be able to catch up properly tonight.

POstjjg, how you can bite your tngue this long is beyond me lol, its killing me!

Ba back to catch up, keep fighting :D

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

Hi all, this thread is moving so fast now!

Apologies for the absence, life has kind of just exploded...will be able to catch up properly tonight.

POstjjg, how you can bite your tngue this long is beyond me lol, its killing me!

Ba back to catch up, keep fighting :D

Mornin Dipply,

How is the claim against the charges coming along -grin!!

I cant believe the other poster being hit nearly 3K in charges!!! Welcome gone mad!

Good to see you, Im out to enjoy a little bit of sun.:D

Ill catch up on the thread tonight.

Stewie

things have to be kept on the qt so our hand is not tipped,

totally agree

ime talking again on this one to the regular welcome fighters.

all respect to the new members, we know nothing about you. we have welcome spys come on to the forum asking for advice. we spot them quite quickly.

this saga realy is a war and info is top dog

over time people will start to trust but respect has to be earned

andie

can you pm me the agreement for my opinion

i have contact numbers for fraud squad, oft tc

they asked if any new relevent info came my way to email it accross

Just to put your mind at ease, I've mentioned nothing to no-one about what I know - anything in PM is purely looking at the enforcability of agreements and usually the calculations and interest etc - not going any further than that.

And i'' just check with the OP that sent it and forward it on with my thinkings

The suspense of Welcomes (hopefull) demise and the way this thread is snowballing.....is "UNBEARABLE"..lmao !!!!

I shall be contacting Welscum just to see if they have started to act on my SAR tomorrow and also after spending an hour trawling through my paperwork today.....NORWICH UNION....Thank you very much Postggj and Andie 303...You guys deserve knighthoods !!!!

Likewise Andie my may06 PPI details the Direct Group and NORWICH UNION....Oh dear....me thinks a phone call is in order tomorrow....or several phone calls, seriously not happy now if ive been mugged over by Welcome !!!

I think i'm the one getting the majority of the PM's with agreements on at the moment so will put my 2 pence worth in - I do not mind viewing agreements by PM as I realise there are some people that 1. Don't want a whole heap of others to see their financial info and 2. As i have just seen via 1 PM - there could be some illegal cut and paste activity going on at Welcome (why am i not surprised) and the supplier didn't want it out in public for 'guests' to see what they have.

Everyone is here to help - so if you don't have those issues post in thread if you do I don't mind looking - and everyone that has PM'd has asked in thread first for me to agree.

Hi andie

The PM issue isn't just about the people receiving them, it's about the fact others are getting help and may be getting different replies according to what information they have available.

If people erase their private information, there's no reason why agreements etc. can't be posted if they need help.

The forum rules advise that people who want to PM should ask permission before doing so as this is an open forum for everyone.

I hope I don't sound harsh, but already people are confused, myself included, as one person's getting told one thing and someone else is getting told another.

The problem is Sol, the information cannot be erased, because this is my problem area !!! hope you understand what i mean by this .

Thanks

b-o-2

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4555 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks