Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4555 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and I come back, an hour after everyone has gone and still cannot wipe the smug grin off my face.

Evening 4 guests...I think they have all turned in for the night, smiling smugly pmsl but there is lots of info, have a read hehe

arrogance is very expensive :D

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

Oh yes the arrogance of Welcome has been a major worry for me for the past 20 months, but after handing in my SAR yesterday and watching with glee the unfolding events on here last (top top work postggj !!) Welcomes slow painfull demise is going to be unmissable !!!

Hello Everyone

Not sure if this is going to work as I am far away from being computer literate.

I have been reading this forum with much interest and had such a laugh a some of your comments.

Seriously without going into my own problems with Welcome, can someone please tell me what a subject access request is (and how do I do this) and what will I gain.

Also can someone please give me an address for Direct Group to check out the insurance.

Thanks very much - you all seem to know such a lot and by what im reading your going to blow Welcome away - hurrayyyyyyyyyy

Hi all, Animal Lover, one of the caggers who has fought them for ages and helped dig that hole they are in now got a result today!

The FOS kicked Welcomes butt, check it out:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/payment-protection-insurance-ppi/147639-welcome-finance-investigation-19.html

Animal lover so deserves this :D

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

hi all back on the plot

dipply

thats great news for animal lover,

i would think there is going to be quite a few pay outs on this insurance lark,

its called damage limitation

the fos and fsa know what is going on, they have known about it for ?????

now our friends from over the pond are involved, mr brown can no longer ignore corupt gb plc

Dont want to veer off the track too much postggj, i dropped my SAR into the local Welcome Office yesterday, with all whats going on and with what ive witnessed with my own eyes (the local car showroom closing down and the Welcome office looking like its on its last legs...How much hope do i have of getting a reply to my SAR ??.......Keep up the good work :D

that was quick

must have seen your posting the other day

any thing interesting

pm me if needed

nah the usual, the contents of your complaints have been noted and wish to discuss it further etc - yeah I bet you do Mr - nothing less than ALL my money back + interest + compensation for my time will do!

Compling a figure as we speak :)

andie

i have that in black and white direct from direct group

welcome are hanging themselves with out even trying

direct group are putting a long arm against welcome

dont want to get to close

they have been to close for years

its pay back time

and i have it in black and white from Norwich Union - had it over 2 months!

So if NU aren't getting the money.....and Direct Group aren't gettting the money......Caggers see where I'm going with this......??

Perhaps it's going to the Suits You outlet stores as all Welcome employees seem to wear really naff suits not just our compliance friends ;)

start getting your confirmations in writing

Glad to have you over here PT, Knowing you have been rather busy elsewhere for a while, I think one of the Guys/Gals in the know may be better in bringing you up to speed by pm, postggi is probably the one to speak speak to...

regards

B-O-2

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Hi Pt

I Have Welcome By The Nuts And Proof

Friday Turned Over File To Seriouse Fraud Squad And Hmrc

Cant Say To Much For Obviouse Reasons

Pm Me If Needed

This Is Why Cattles Have Delayed Again The Accounts

Yanks Are Involved, Big Time

Glad to have you over here PT, Knowing you have been rather busy elsewhere for a while, I think one of the Guys/Gals in the know may be better in bringing you up to speed by pm, postggi is probably the one to speak speak to...

regards

B-O-2

B-O-2 you get me PM?

Evening everyone.

This is the thread for our current welcome debacle

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mortgages-secured-loans/187541-welcome-finance-response-cca.html

Over the years we have had a loan and then refinanced it a couple of times with welcome.

Based on what i've been reading on here, can you confirm the following is the best course of action.

1. SAR Welcome - Branch or Head Office?

Await response, and post some info on my thread.

Then

2. SAR PPI provider and arranger (DG & NU).

We've already sent an account in dispute letter to welcome anyway, 'cos they haven't replied to the cca request we sent them. So just playing the waiting game.

Looking forward to the big announcement.

Any further comments or suggestions greatly appreciated.

Cheers

-

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, my comments are based on information learnt or

obtained and from my own experiences.

-

Case 1 - C L Finance - Court Case 'Stayed' :-). Stay Lifted - N149 AQ Received & Filed. Case Struck Out :grin:

-

Case 2 - C L Finance - Defence Filed. N150 AQ Received & Filed. Case 'Settled by Consent' :)

-

Case 3 - EOS Solutions - No Agreement - Account Closed ~£3500. :grin:

-

Advice & opinions offered freely but informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment and seek advice from a qualified and insured professional if you have any doubts.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4555 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks