Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4571 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:eek::D ohmygod....."doffs cap again and dances a jig".......well done mate, you must have really enjoyed it.

i can leave satisfied now....am so late but dont care....be back soon for all the details

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

Just to let you know that i dropped my SAR into my local Welcome flea pit this afternoon, they really arent the brightest bunch are they !! They had absolutly no idea what i was giving them (yes i have sent a copy to head office recorded) i had to explain to the mong that came to the counter what i was handing over and what it contained (surprise surprise no branch manager to give it to)...I did goad them a little bit by first saying "Oh i thought you might have gone skint by now"..got a dirty look !...Then i did get daggers when i exclaimed "So what are you going to do when Cattles fold up...job wise i mean" ?....:D

Yes, it is actually 'Progressive Fin. Services Ltd t/a Welcome Financial Services' that they have been instructed by. The are demanded £28,000, the balance was £19,000 the other day and the original loan was only £15,000. As i have said a large chunk of this went to pay off an old Welcome car loan and i am waiting for the CCA from that.

If the old loan proves unenforecable how would that affect this loan?

OH MY GOD!!! - SERIOUSLY!

POstggj- can I have your autograph - you're gonna be the one man army (with a couple of soldiers as back up) that took them down.

I cannot believe what you have said - you'd think nothing Welcome do could surprise me but I truely am.

Well done mate, your an inspiration to us 'little' people - you can take on the BIG GUYS and win....and you've won big.

So proud I could help you

:D

Thats The Reason Why Cattles Have Notgiven The Revised Accounts

To The Lse

Just Let The Relevent Authorities Do There Job

Our Friends From Over The Pond Tend To Get Impatient

They Have Just Finished The Last One

Cattles Next

i wondered why it got to 4.30 and no announcement from our Welcome friends - LMAO - can't wait to see you back in court Mr Palmer - seen as how what I told the judge in the last hearing was TRUE! and you had the nerve to scoff and roll your eyes.

See you soon :)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4571 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks