style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2493 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome back Lord Icycle

Your aid it has been missed

Intruders we have sent away

While you were getting p** ....errr drunk.

The intruder raids our tents by night

And gives us all a scare,

So please stand guard with all your might

And then he just won't dare.

When next you meet our Master Charley

In his tent on or his Harely,

Don't forget to kiss his hand

Then you'll be in our merry band.

Worry not, the electric fence is going live as we speak,

those unscrupilous types shall not get anywhere near, no longer is the camp weak.

this razorwires a bit of a bugger, keeps cutting ones hand,

shall be carefull not to spill a drop on the sacred ground

:madgrin:

I love a man in leathers ..... :grin:

I much prefer the idea of wearing leather trousers to the thought of those rather effeminate see-through flouncy things..............

and as for the all the Angels squeezed into leather trousers

:p :p :p :p :p

i'm off to get the webcam set up!!!!!!!!!

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

ohoh4312......i can see you lurking here...........

how would you look in leathers?:p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Ok Master, I'll ask whether

All the Angels will wear leather.

Seems we've moved on from a Harem,

Biker Babes ... wow that'll scare 'em.

Leather trousers, tassles too,

Lordy, lordy, what a view.

Harley for our Lord and Master

Means he moves around much faster.

His thread hopping will get worse.

Catching him become a curse.

Get your bikes out ladies please

Master Charley's quite a tease.

No more silk & lace, how sad,

Now we're ladies leather clad.

Nothing to report this morning.

All perimeters have remained unbreached overnight, but always beware an attack could come at any time, however i am fully confident our defences shall remain strong

:madgrin:

My thanks Lord Icycle, your dilegence is much appreciated .... especially as the Master has hopped it again. :rolleyes:

It would serve him right if his silk clad ladies now becoming biker babes in leather were to desert him for a more attentive leader :rolleyes: ..... leaderless we are exposed to attack from all quarters .... and might get bored and look for other things to entertain us. ;)

That or I'll have to think of something we can do to make him sit up and take notice ..... now let me just think about this for a minute .....

My thanks Lord Icycle, your dilegence is much appreciated .... especially as the Master has hopped it again. :rolleyes:

It would serve him right if his silk clad ladies now becoming biker babes in leather were to desert him for a more attentive leader :rolleyes: ..... leaderless we are exposed to attack from all quarters .... and might get bored and look for other things to entertain us. ;)

That or I'll have to think of something we can do to make him sit up and take notice ..... now let me just think about this for a minute .....

oh i could think of something queen T:pshould i put my hand up miss:wink:xxxprincess kia

Now now handmaiden Kia ..... that's quite enough of that .... we don't want to scare him away completely .... just worry him a little.

And besides ...... my imagination's fertile enough for anyone .... I'm sure he'll be suitably "impressed" or do I mean distressed, hmmm, when I finally decide what he will have to suffer for ignoring his ladies.

Have you looked on the intruder's thread to see if your Prince has appeared yet? He could be hiding round the next post. Keep your eyes open.

Now now handmaiden Kia ..... that's quite enough of that .... we don't want to scare him away completely .... just worry him a little.

And besides ...... my imagination's fertile enough for anyone .... I'm sure he'll be suitably "impressed" or do I mean distressed, hmmm, when I finally decide what he will have to suffer for ignoring his ladies.

Have you looked on the intruder's thread to see if your Prince has appeared yet? He could be hiding round the next post. Keep your eyes open.

i shall proceed there now with haste lest i miss him :wink:xxxxkia

Suggestions on a postacard please ..... no more than 5 words .... and all clean .... send to Charleyfarley for his consideration. ;)

Because, as we all know, he has trouble with complicated stuff!!! Bless his cotton.....tassles!

Because, as we all know, he has trouble with complicated stuff!!! Bless his cotton.....tassles!

troubles with complicated stuff???

the only troubles he has are putting up with the madwomen................all eleven of them(at the last count)

and please refrain from commenting on my tassles;)

Hello fellow angels!!!! :)

In case u think im ignoring u all im not, its just that my sense of humour seems to have left me (4 wks and counting now) and poetry was never my forte so i cant join in :( :( :( , so i just sit and watch u all having fun and pray i find my sense of humour soon!!!! sob sob

Keep it going............. i live in hope!!!! :cool:

loadsa luv

me

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Bonnie!! I can't do poetry either (well only the stuff that lowers the tone! - further) Good to see you're OK though!

I cant even lower the tone anymore kk and i used to be a natural at that!!!! :( will keep searching (or drinking more wine) and c if it comes back to me!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

so bonnie hun.......................what would you look like in a pair of leather trousers?

and doesn't the thought of me in pair of tight leather pants just want to make you laugh out loud....

the very idea reminds me of the old geezer in "last of the Summer wine":eek:

doesn't the thought of me in pair of tight leather pants just want to make you laugh out loud....

":eek:

Makes us want to roll around on the floor laughing til we're crying ~ just the thought of you creaking about!!!

well KK................

you'd be first in the queue to apply the dubbin:p