suspended from ebay.And i am inocent

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6115 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi i have been with ebay for 6 yrs.Had 360 feed back.Last night i got a email from them saying i am suspended for having two acount Which i dont What I think happend is someone has hacked into my account and selling things using my address/telephone number. And then not sending the items out. I am really upset. And the payment have not been coming to my home. i have had a word with my sons Aged 28.25yrs they havnt done this.My daughter dosent no how to use ebay.I want to get the police involved.Can ido this?I want to prove my inosense.What can i do?

You can have more than one account, you don't get suspended for having two accounts unless the accounts interact (for example if you used one account to bid on items that you are selling on the other account).

What does the email from ebay say?

If you think your account has been hacked into, you need to go to Live Help straight away using this link: Chat Window

As explained in our previous email, your account myself iwas found

to share information with a suspended account, "youcanwearyourhat".

Suspended members are not allowed to register new accounts or continue

to use existing accounts.

We've fully investigated these accounts again. There is enough evidence

to suggest that the accounts were registered by the same person.

Activity on the two accounts is similar and multiple details (for

example, telephone number and address) are identical.

I'm afraid we don't share any further information about the specific

evidence that led us to take action. By revealing how we became aware

that a suspended member was using eBay, we could help members intent on

breaching the policy to avoid detection.

Please refer to our previous email for advice on resolving the

suspension on this account.

Kind regards,

Jason Treeven

eBay Trust & Safety

Learn more about buying and selling safely on eBay. Visit the eBay

"Safety Centre" by clicking on the link at the bottom of the eBay

homepage.

Original Message Follows:

------------------

var callCount = 0;function rmvScroll( msg ){ if ( ++callCount > 10 ) { msg.style.visibility = "visible"; } if ( callCount msg.clientHeight ) { newHeight = msg.scrollHeight + delta; } delta = msg.offsetWidth - msg.clientWidth; delta = ( isNaN( delta )? 1 : delta + 1 ); if ( msg.scrollWidth > msg.clientWidth ) { newWidth = msg.scrollWidth + delta; } msg.style.overflow = "visible"; msg.style.visibility = "visible"; if ( newWidth > 0 || newHeight > 0 ) { var ssxyzzy = document.getElementById( "ssxyzzy" ); var cssAttribs = ['#message {']; if ( newWidth > 0 ) cssAttribs.push( 'width:' + newWidth + 'px;' ); if ( newHeight > 0 ) cssAttribs.push( ' height:' + newHeight + 'px;' ); cssAttribs.push( '}' ); try { ssxyzzy.sheet.deleteRule( 0 ); ssxyzzy.sheet.insertRule( cssAttribs.join(""), 0 ); } catch( e ){} }}function imgsDone( msg ) // for Firefox, we need to scan for images that haven't set their width yet{ var imgList = msg.getElementsByTagName( "IMG" ); var len = ((imgList == null)? 0 : imgList.length); for ( var i = 0; i

DeleteReplyForwardSpamMove...

Previous | Next | Back to Messages Save Message Text | Full Headers

But i havent done anything !I have even said i will involve the police.I am a honest person And i have not done anything wrong.Its someone has got hold of my details.How i dont no.But they have

Hello. I've just been into E.Bay to address this matter in there forums, you will find that persons registering with E.Bay can only have ONE account per household. so if you have registered, mayb one of urs sons has hence why the confusion. E.Bay make it clear before signing up that there is only one account per household. this stops as you state, bidding for items that you might be selling to increase the sale values. You could contact E.Bay and explain this might be the case and that you are prepared to close one account ( thats if one of yours sons has got one ) Other than that, there are other selling sites that are getting growing numbers, might even be better than E.Bay, given time. :)

!2 years Tesco distribution supervisor

7 years Sainsburys Transport Manager

4 Years housing officer ( Lettings )

Partner... 23 Years social services depts

All advice is given through own opition, also by seeking/searching info on behalf of poster, and own personnel dealings.

Hello. I've just been into E.Bay to address this matter in there forums, you will find that persons registering with E.Bay can only have ONE account per household. so if you have registered, mayb one of urs sons has hence why the confusion. E.Bay make it clear before signing up that there is only one account per household. this stops as you state, bidding for items that you might be selling to increase the sale values. You could contact E.Bay and explain this might be the case and that you are prepared to close one account ( thats if one of yours sons has got one ) Other than that, there are other selling sites that are getting growing numbers, might even be better than E.Bay, given time. :)

I registered with ebay 6 yrs ago.My sons dont bother with it.Plus if money has changed hands. what i dont understand is how come money hasnt come to my home for these items. As i am first up evry morning my sons work so theres only me here to get the mail.I am innocent.If i have to i will invlove the police,Because somewhere along the line someone has my datails.Plus whe dont posses ps 2.games as this is what this other person has sold. Its driving me mad i will keep denying it too.I am 49 yrs old with grown up sons.

I appricate your concerns over this matter, i too would be unhappy, have you contacted paypal to see if there are also TWO accounts set up with them, this might be where the funds are going for the second account ? only a thought, but might be worth looking into. Also another thought, if you have moved to your home recently, maybe the old addresse still has a account open with E.bay, hence two open accounts same address but differant names.

All advice is given through own opition, also by seeking/searching info on behalf of poster, and own personnel dealings.

I appricate your concerns over this matter, i too would be unhappy, have you contacted paypal to see if there are also TWO accounts set up with them, this might be where the funds are going for the second account ? only a thought, but might be worth looking into. Also another thought, if you have moved to your home recently, maybe the old addresse still has a account open with E.bay, hence two open accounts same address but differant names.

I have lived her for 15 yrs.My paypal i havent used for 2 yrs could never get the hang of it.So i didnt bother with it.My son has account with ebay.He is 28. But he too has good feedback.I have asked him he said no.And i beleive him.Like i said we dont have a playstaion.

Whom ever it is they have only started ebay this year march They sold these items.

Might i suggest you get your son to log into his account on e.Bay and go to the forums on the site, and get direct assistance from the many users on your behalf, or even e.mail the cheeky person and ask them what there up to, if you have there user name etc, i'd fast track a e.mail to them, and i'd be rather blunt too. Sorry can't help much can only go by experiences. E.Bay must have Two service providers e.mail addresses or Two CC or debit card on file if both at your address, ask them.

If you can't get into E.bay let me know and i'll pop in and ask for you.

Might i suggest you get your son to log into his account on e.Bay and go to the forums on the site, and get direct assistance from the many users on your behalf, or even e.mail the cheeky person and ask them what there up to, if you have there user name etc, i'd fast track a e.mail to them, and i'd be rather blunt too. Sorry can't help much can only go by experiences. E.Bay must have Two service providers e.mail addresses or Two CC or debit card on file if both at your address, ask them.

If you can't get into E.bay let me know and i'll pop in and ask for you.

Thank very much i really apreciate what you are doing for me I will be intouch thank you once agin

Thank very much i really apreciate what you are doing for me I will be intouch thank you once agin

There user name is youcanwearyourhat.I have tried to email them but i cant acsess my acount as its blocked.

okay going to pop into E.Bay and chat there about this.

Hello. I've just been into E.Bay to address this matter in there forums, you will find that persons registering with E.Bay can only have ONE account per household.
I am afraid this is not the case, you can have more than one account per person or per household but the accounts must not interact. Lots of people have a buying ID seperate to their selling ID and many have a posting ID for the community forums.

If one of the accounts is suspended, though, you can't trade with any of your other IDs.

From the email you have received, they have suspended an ID "youcanwearyourhat", and as they believe the details on that account is identical to yours, they have suspended your account too. You won't be able to contact the "youcanwearyourhat" ID via ebay as they have been suspended.

Go to Live help using the link I gave you earlier and try to find out what is going on. If your account has been hacked you need to sort it out right away.

Have just been into E.bay and seen that the user you state, also has had there account closed, noticing there only had account from 27th Mar and tryed to sell 3 items, one successfully by the looks of it, i have made contact with the buyer of one of the items, as there didnt pay through paypal, hence must have had a address to send payment to, hopefully there will get back to me, should there not, you might want to make contact with E.bay about this, and get them to contact the buyer, whom in return might disclose the address there sent payment to, and if it differs from yours there might look into the matter in more depth.

Rosiesparkle :) Thanks

You saved me from posting a great long post.

and you did it for me.

Rosie is correct. You can have more than one account at the same address etc. I have 4, my OH has 3 and my eldest daughter has 2.

All at the same address.

Are you ABSOLUTELy sure that the email came from ebay and that you haven't responded to any emails you weren't sure of recently etc?

2007 Issues ALL RESOLVED

2008 Issues ALL RESOLVED

£4,200 in charges claimed back succesfully from a total of 5 Creditors

2009 Issues ALL RESOLVED

NEXT Directory - No Agreement, No Further Action **WON**

2010 Issues

Court Claim from Black Horse - AOS 22.11.10, CPR 23.11.10

Assisting Daughter with Employment Tribunal for Wrongful Dismissal/Discrimination

:) My Head is officially out of the Sand :)

Hi a family member contacted one of the buyers and he told her he sent payment to glassgow.Ihave sent the address to ebay.So just waiting for them to get back to me.What do i do now change my password or what? not sure.

If 'youcanwearyourhat' was taking payment and then not sending items on, and using your address and details to do it - why not try the police? You've got an address, you've got plenty of evidence of transaction disputes, and Ebay has suspended both your accounts. A crime number from yourself may convince Ebay that you are who you say you are and are serious about sorting this out. :)

-----

Click the scales if I've been useful! :)

If 'youcanwearyourhat' was taking payment and then not sending items on, and using your address and details to do it - why not try the police? You've got an address, you've got plenty of evidence of transaction disputes, and Ebay has suspended both your accounts. A crime number from yourself may convince Ebay that you are who you say you are and are serious about sorting this out. :)

Hi i have told ebay if this isnt sorted out i will get the police.Its just hard to understand how he or she got my details.

Ilive in lancashire this other person lives in scotland.

I'm afraid we don't share any further information about the specific

evidence that led us to take action. By revealing how we became aware

that a suspended member was using

S.A.R. them. Then they cant hide the bits they dont want to tell you

Been intouch with ebay.Still wont let me back on ebay.I gave them the address in scotland where the money has been going.The buyers have to write to ebay.Expalin what happened.I still cant believe they are doing this to me.I am inocent done nowt wrong,Yet i am been punished.well ****ed off

As Darren has just said send Ebay a S.A.R

You have been given some good advice by various people but you seem to be ignoring it do you actually want any help / advice to sort this out ?

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

I would say its unlikely the police will get involved with this. A dispute with ebay like this is a civil matter. eBay wont budge whatever you do. They will just keep sending you automated responses most of which have nothing to do with the issues your trying to raise. Its the main reason I stopped dealing with ebay both personally and through my business a long time ago.

First Direct, £4031 Recovered

Halifax, £953 Recovered

MBNA Credit Card, £120 Recovered

American Express, £160 Recovered

Coming Soon......

Blackpool Council, £190 in unlawful parking tickets

Carstoppers. £50 from the cowboy clampers