Any won PPI Claim against GE Money?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6274 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guyz

Just wanted to get a general census of opinion on this matter as I really need to send them another letter.

My last letter stated that the PPI was non-cancellable - does anyone agree that this therefore makes ppi a condition of the loan?

thanks

craig

imho what you and i thought was a ppi policy .was actually another loan sold to you to purchase the ppi,on reading the t/c,s the ppi is non cancellable ,which is the main reason i,m going after them on mis-selling ,why the hell would anyone tie themselves into a 5 year insurance policy to which they cannot cancel:mad:

mmm Because you want to add to the profits and bonuses of the nice people at GE... Ok Guys Im taking the P**S..

If you have a totally seperate loan to pay for a useless PPI policy , Im not 100% sure but it may be worth looking into the CCA Act, There may be conditions in there re items purchased with the money from the loan, eg having to be suitable etc etc.. I may be totally on the wrong track but may be worth having a look at.

GE will take their time in responding to you , Even though they have been fined for Mis-selling insurance they still think they are able to do as they please.

Will be interesting to see if they do go all the way in court with my claim. In a way I hope they do as it will be covered by some of the Media..

Good Luck anyway, and my advice...Dont Give UP..

Ian

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.