Euro car park ticket

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5310 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Again

I've just heared from a friend recently that same thing happened to him. He had to pay this fine but he ignored all the letters and everything and then they took him to the court and he had to pay nearly £200.00 in total.

My cut-off date is 8th oct for paying £50.00. I'll rather pay 50 then paying 200 and going to courts and stuff.

Was this Euro Car Parks or was it a council ticket..... Two completely different animals.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

If he had used a decent defence and contested it properly, Euro Car Parks would have been laughed out of court..... after paying costs!

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

I've just heared from a friend recently that same thing happened to him. He had to pay this fine but he ignored all the letters and everything and then they took him to the court and he had to pay nearly £200.00 in total.

So without any contact with the ppc you are saying they took him to court and actually won!!!!!

Was the case defended?

Please post the court, date and case number.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

I don't have that details. It was my friend not me. Im only telling you what he told me when I asked him about this. Not sure what happened.

With respect it sounds like absolute B*llocks.

regards

Read this thread, carefully, from the beginning.

Then IGNORE!

Don't phone them.

Don't write to them.

Don't reply to their letters.

Remember. It is NOT a fine. Private companies CANNOT fine you.

It is an unenforcible invoice.

Just ignore.

You will get a few letters threatening ever more dire consequences.

Ignore!

Letters from a debt collector? They originate from the next desk in the same office.

Letter from a solicitor? That comes from the office cleaner or the teaboy, depending on whose turn it is.

Ignore.

If that doesn't work, then just IGNORE, some more!

Eventually they will leave you alone and chase somebody who is more gullible!

The only letter that you need to respond to is a court summons which bears the court seal. If you get one of those, then post the details, here, and you will be shown how to fight it and win.

Until then, just continue to IGNORE!

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Unless, of course, you WANT to pay it!

In which case, go ahead and pay! But don't look for sympathy if you ask for advice then totally ignore it.

At the end of the day, you must make up your own mind, but if you don't want to pay the [problem] invoice, then......

IGNORE IT! ;)

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Hi Again

My cut-off date is 8th oct for paying £50.00. I'll rather pay 50 then paying 200 and going to courts and stuff.

I've been waiting over a year for these shysters to take me to court.

Does anybody else smell a rat?

Hi Horsham,

I think I summed it up in my previous post.

regards

• 2 weeks later...
Euro car parks same as mine. Also the same reason and same place where I got mine.

I'd bet the IP address of this poster could be traced back to a greasy spoon somewhere in the West Midlands.

It it just me, or can anyone else smell that delusional tw*t Perky at work again?

Edited by spitfire650

Originally Posted by Horsham_Dingle

A big juicy one :p

Even when you co-operate with them they still won't play court and I guess if they ever do take the court route and get a genuine win then the case will form part of the spiel on the [problem]-voices

Even when you co-operate with them they still won't play court and I guess if they ever do take the court route and get a genuine win then the case will form part of the spiel on the [problem]-voices

You're right there. A number of PPC's have started claiming that their charges are reasonable and lawful and that a "precedent" was set when Perky fluked his cherry-picked win in the Thomas case. :-x

This despite the fact the county court is not precedent setting - unless the case goes to a higher court (i.e. on appeal). They say nothing when they get their arses kicked. :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------