Diskmandave -v- Robinson, Way & Co - The Never Ending Story

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2926 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K. Guys and Gals, now we have joined the Robinson Way and EOS fan clubs due to hubby's 3 accounts with Sainsbury's/BOS. Despite only supplying one card request form with helpful compliment slip "enclosed copy of application form as requested!" and defaulted ages ago, loads of letters from our side, threats of court action from theirs, they've passed him over to these bleep bleepers , my question is presumably we (that'll be me then, coz he can't type) have to CCA them as well?:mad:

O.K. Guys and Gals, now we have joined the Robinson Way and EOS fan clubs due to hubby's 3 accounts with Sainsbury's/BOS. Despite only supplying one card request form with helpful compliment slip "enclosed copy of application form as requested!" and defaulted ages ago, loads of letters from our side, threats of court action from theirs, they've passed him over to these bleep bleepers , my question is presumably we (that'll be me then, coz he can't type) have to CCA them as well?:mad:

They should not have passed on the debt whilst it was in dispute. Sainsburys and BOS still have to comply with you legal request for your CCA. Write to Robberscum Way and tell them that you are still dealing with Sainsburys and BOS re this disputed debt which they have no legal right to be dealing with.

• Haha 1

Well if you ask for a copy of BOS's complaints procedure and then go through that you can then report them to the FOS after BOS don't deal with your complaint to your satisfaction.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• 2 weeks later...

I see you have letters presented so that details show through the envelope window . Just as I have . So this is a deliberate attempt by them at psychological harassment . For me to present my 4 letters to OFT displayed in such a manner, they (RW) could say it is a mistake. But you are proof the practice is more widespread.

Of course, when I emailed their departments to complain, I inadvertantly sent them to the wrong people . They were far to high up to deal with an issue like that from a nobody like me. They were not too happy about information getting displaced and seen where it should not be.

Even got a letter sent regarding it . Most perturbed they were.

An irony under the circumstances.

But it stopped them doing it again.

But that was in my naive days when I was trying to stop their illicit practices. Today I would welcome them . As our fine Lord Admiral Horatio Nelson once said : Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake we must not interrupt him too soon.

It's all gone very quiet boys & girlz...!

Almost as if my special friends have fallen out with me!

Listening.gif

Can U hear them calling me...? I miss their calls & bullsh*t allegations these days!

Let's raise a drink to our friends at Rob/Way...!

P8100010.jpg

Cheers!! - Regards, Dave.

Yes, rather drunk with a fizzy Cheeky Vimto. Very unshaven and wearing my

Lonsdale t-shirt that has never seen the inside of a gym (so Rory says!)...

LOL!! :D

Ok you were celebrating one of those now famous reply to RW letters, if not why not? Well done so far, you have inspired many.

• Haha 2

i hope not lol

Me Vs AA/Blair Oliver - Defaulted on CCA, Committed Criminal Offence, started chasing payment

Me Vs Great Universal - Wrote off the 2k balance, couldnt supply docs

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/74209-me-littlewoods-catalogue.html

My Friend Vs Lowell Portfolio - Balance written off, all action stopped!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/75075-my-friend-lowell-victory.html

My Friend Vs Empire Catalogue - Balance Cleared

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/75713-my-friend-empire-droyds.html

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it is, to give him his proper title, he is, The Rt Honourable James Purnell MP. James is the MP for Stalybridge and Hyde. And is the Secratary of State for Culture, Media and Sport.

James Purnell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Both Stalybridge and Hyde are what I call walking distance from Ashton Under Lyne, less than 3 miles.

DMD has friends in high places! :lol::lol::lol:

Regards, Dave.

• 4 weeks later...
Could you PM them to me please Majic, I think I'll need them in the very near future. Thanks.

Sorry to butt in DMD but you know me, never one to miss a chance to get info. :)

hi there,

any chance someone could pm these please?

would be very grateful!

thankx

DownEm