Diskmandave -v- Robinson, Way & Co - The Never Ending Story

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2958 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thx for all the suggestions.... I've started again from scratch though...

Just got a whole stack of system discs to do and should back to somewhere near normal, not going to get anything much done tonight now though, sick of the sight of the damn thing!

Just to update... 2 calls today...

1) Housephone... "Can I speak to DMD at xYz address please?!" Sneaky!

-- "Speaking but i'm not confirming any private details on the 'phone".

-- "What's the reason for that?"

-- "Data Protection"

-- cLuNk!

2) Mobile 'phone... Same as (1) but the guy sounded like he really really wanted a fight, so just answered "can't confirm" to all his questions 'til he got really wound up & slammed the 'phone down! Think i've spoken to him before on the infamous long quoted telecon that I posted ages ago.

Ohh well, look forward to tomorrow...!

What part of IM NOT SPEAKING TO YOU can they not understand Our Soles

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thx for all the suggestions.... I've started again from scratch though...

Just got a whole stack of system discs to do and should back to somewhere near normal, not going to get anything much done tonight now though, sick of the sight of the damn thing!

Just to update... 2 calls today...

1) Housephone... "Can I speak to DMD at xYz address please?!" Sneaky!

-- "Speaking but i'm not confirming any private details on the 'phone".

-- "What's the reason for that?"

-- "Data Protection"

-- cLuNk!

2) Mobile 'phone... Same as (1) but the guy sounded like he really really wanted a fight, so just answered "can't confirm" to all his questions 'til he got really wound up & slammed the 'phone down! Think i've spoken to him before on the infamous long quoted telecon that I posted ages ago.

Ohh well, look forward to tomorrow...!

Priceless!! You really COULDN'T make this stuff up. Roll on tomorrow indeed.

deedee x

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

3 updates in 1 now!

HFC Bank signed for CCA request on 16/07/07 so assuming the same default and offence occur these are 02/08/07 and 03/09/07. See what fun & games they come up with!

Both harassment warning letters posted on Friday signed for yesterday too (16/07/07), no calls today! :( (Note to self... Stop writing letters... Friends stop calling!) :lol:

Well.... The harassment warnings seem to have done the trick.... The calls stopped the day after they signed for the letters. Note to self everyone! ;)

Their rebuttal...?

horfarr.jpg

Have also received confirmation from HFC Bank (wow that was quick!) that they no longer administer the Goldfish brand which I knew anyway but they've forwarded the request (s.175) to the rightful people. That took 5 days! But after all I did put my email address on the letter!! :D

hfc1-1.jpg

Think i'll just paste s.78(6) onto a blank page and send it back with their letter (and maybe get the pink highlighting pen out)?!

Time for some Vimto methinks! 8-)

I'm quite impressed. you've progressed to signed letters. Maybe even by a real human.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

you've progressed to signed letters.

I thought that was a doodle

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

Not at:

Horwich Farrelly Solicitors

National House

36 St Ann St

Manchester

M60 8HF

at any rate!

;-)

How many addresses have this lot got ?

I've had letters from 24 Mount Street, Manchester - London Scottish House, Quays Reach, Carolina Way, Salford - never had one from 37 St Ann Street though?

Bo x

Dave

Post 506. Must have been printed by RWC as their address is at the top and bottom of page, also at the bottom of the page is RWC registration number!

RWC clearly stated in an earlier letter that they had purchased the account in 2000 from HFC. How can HFC pass it to Goldfish Ltd and still have RWC involved? Would have been impossible if RWC had legal assignment, but I am not convinced HFC will have passed to Goldfish properly with an existing equitable assignment in force to RWC.

PS. Checked the Law Society website and Horwich Farrelly do have a branch at RWC office but there are no actual solicitors there.

Strange that the Whorewitch Farrely letter uses exactly the same typeface and font as the threatomatic letters from Robberscum Way. Surely just a coincidence:rolleyes:

What idiot supposedly signs a letter with their company name

Doubtless you will comply with their demands for information re you financial circumstances

All these SO CALLED solicitors letters are suuposed to be checked by a REAL solicitor before they are sent out. I think a complaint to the Society of Solicitors should be interesting

Contact Robberscum Way and there so called solicitors and ask which solicitor actyally sent the letter out as you need their details for your complaint.

Yes they do use the same typeface. I have had letters from both.

Funnily enough the number that kept calling my mobil (now happily blocked ;):p ), when I called it back, the person that answered (after probing from me) told me that they were Horwich Farrelly. As I'd called the same number before and recognised it from when the used to call my landline, I knew it was Robinson Way.

Does it depend on which idiot in the building that answers the phone? I wonder...................

deedee

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

Horwich Farrelly isn't a real person at all just the pet name for the Threat-O-Matic 3000 ;)

Aha the upgrade from the 2000, which was a piece of the hot brown stuff! Wonders never cease :p

My threads

Yes they do use the same typeface. I have had letters from both.

Funnily enough the number that kept calling my mobil (now happily blocked ;):p ), when I called it back, the person that answered (after probing from me) told me that they were Horwich Farrelly. As I'd called the same number before and recognised it from when the used to call my landline, I knew it was Robinson Way.

Does it depend on which idiot in the building that answers the phone? I wonder...................

deedee

You could have confused the idiot by saying ''Sorry wrong number. I was looking for Robberscum Way as I wanted to make a payment.'' THe thought of commission would have made the idiot happily admit he was from Robberscum Way. It amazes me that they think everyone is as stupid as them

Dave

Post 506. Must have been printed by RWC as their address is at the top and bottom of page, also at the bottom of the page is RWC registration number!

RWC clearly stated in an earlier letter that they had purchased the account in 2000 from HFC. How can HFC pass it to Goldfish Ltd and still have RWC involved? Would have been impossible if RWC had legal assignment, but I am not convinced HFC will have passed to Goldfish properly with an existing equitable assignment in force to RWC.

PS. Checked the Law Society website and Horwich Farrelly do have a branch at RWC office but there are no actual solicitors there.

Off to Southport for the day now, this HF Sol's company No is 885896 & registered address is LSH Mount Street!

Off to Southport for the day now, this HF Sol's company No is 885896 & registered address is LSH Mount Street!

WTF is going on?!!! :eek: Why on earth are they all registered at the same address? I smell mackerel............ :rolleyes:

BTW Dave - have a good day!

deedee x

My threads

This is a most interesting thread, but Dave have there been any developments?

I have recieved the we have the rights but not the duties claptrap.

I will answer that in my own time but TS will be the priority.

Have they even replied or is it just the usual ramp it up by machine action?

All comments appreciated

Casd

Quite a development....

Had a call from TS's today after a little nudge with my excellent e-mail address..:rolleyes:

Apparently the officer dealing with my complaint e-mailed RWC some 3 weeks ago with his concerns and assures me that he received a quick response stating that RWC would now do their utmost to supply a copy of the original agreement and liase with me directly in the meantime.

I mentioned to the guy that I know RWC haven't got it, HFC Bank can no longer supply it and it's unlikely that Golfish aka Morgan Stanley won't have it if HFC can't supply it. To which he quite bluntly replied, "well, that'll be game over won't it".

Norty Norty RW&C not sticking to agreements with TS's!

I feel a 'phone call coming on tomorrow afternoon! yipee.gif

;) Hi Dave I am new to the site. Am currently dealing with AIC, Mr .G(IT) Hamilton from the Glasgow office. Like you I went Ostrich for months and then decided to respond after very abusive phone call. Following that Experience (I hung up). He said he wanted the full amount to settle. I offered a more realistic offer. He said he wants the full amount or he will Assign. I said your negotiating skills leave a lot to be desired. I then found this site. It is so amazing. People like you offer such great advice and encouragement. I am now looking forward to a long correspondence with AIC and any other DCA that comes knocking. The great thing about this site and all the marvellous posts is that as an individual I can punch way above my weight. Thanks for yours and all the other great posts with advice and encouragement. It feels to me a real community of support