Itsme VS Welcome Finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5514 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

well its 6 months since i originally SAR'd them... so another week waiting wont hurt! besides they have to pay me interest for each day!

£914.00 unfair bank charges recovered from NatWest after 1st letter :)

£255.00 unfair bank charges recovered from RBS after 1st letter :)

Welcome Finance cannot supply original agreement, N1 issued for charges, PPI & interest total over £3k :cool:

Woolwich 2 defaults removed, 1 ccj removed. My credit file is now clean :D

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Long time:)))))) mine would be 6 month on the 10th of June:)))...time goes so fast:))) and on 18th it's my 26th Birthday:))))

anyways phoned court today and confirmed that my cliam "moved up" didn't know it was "down"..and i should hear from the judge soon and receive the directions:)))

looking forward:)

Carphone Warehouse WON £195.00

Welcome Finance in Court. N244 accepted.

Barclaycard WON with contractual, PPI and charges for time spent and letters sent

Halifax solo, switch, Credit Classic, Halifax one Itsme Vs Halifax 2 accounts

Creation Finance Prelim received offer of £79.88.... Itsme VS Creation Finance

Vodafone overcharged Vodafon.. anything that could be done?

U know where the scales r:)))))

subsribing with great interest just got my reply to LBA from alexandria mace compliance officer saying no you wrong serve court papers at this address if you like 1

subsribing with great interest just got my reply to LBA from alexandria mace compliance officer saying no you wrong serve court papers at this address if you like 1

Hello Donbracho, than you should file the court claim...i will post in the evening my POC, so other CAG members can used it.....

Don't let them threaten...i am behind you:))))

Kind regards,

Itsme

Barclaycard WON with contractual, PPI and charges for time spent and letters sent

I got that letter too! So i did take them to court! :D

Maria... recieved a letter from the court stating that all documentation for the claim must be submitted by July 4th. Still no date though. I cant wait for it to come round! :rolleyes:

Welcome Finance cannot supply original agreement, N1 issued for charges, PPI & interest total over £3k :cool:

Hello Carina:))))

Get your copies of everything together... I had sent 3 copies of each to court..and haven't receieved even my stamped back yet....they were usually so fast with all confirmations....but yes, they are taking some time....

xxx

Get your copies of everything together... I had sent 3 copies of each to court..and haven't receieved even my stamped back yet....they were usually so fast with all confirmations....but yes, they are taking some time....

xxx

Hi Maria,

You ok and well I hope. Everything does take so much time:o

but just think of it as a day nearer getting your money back, oh and the extra interest:lol:

See soon

• Haha 1

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Sandra,

U r so sweet:)))) going to PM in an hour...would need some advise.....

Kind regards,

Maria

• Haha 1

Ta for the anon click:)))

• Haha 1

xxx

Give them a ring, i phoned my court last week and they couldn't have been more helpful.

I did provide 3 copies of everything but i recieved a letter stating that i must deliver to the court copies of all documents to be relied on. I think this is for the evidence. Also says we have been allocated 2 1/2 hours, hopefully it wont take long for the actual date of the hearing to come through.

Oh well.... Looks like i will go to court... more time off work :-| Thing is if they made me a realistic offer now i'd take it, and they'd save theirselves some £ !

cheers for the help itsmeandonlyme they sound quite full of themselves in their letter ey !

u r so rigth Don:) ,

but u never know...i think itsonlyme and carinas left who hasn't recovered PPI...everybody else seems to have it else or gave up because of those letters....whatever you do...complaint to FSA....please...

regards,

Maria:)

:)

Give them a ring, i phoned my court last week and they couldn't have been more helpful.

I did provide 3 copies of everything but i recieved a letter stating that i must deliver to the court copies of all documents to be relied on. I think this is for the evidence. Also says we have been allocated 2 1/2 hours, hopefully it wont take long for the actual date of the hearing to come through.

Oh well.... Looks like i will go to court... more time off work :-| Thing is if they made me a realistic offer now i'd take it, and they'd save theirselves some £ !

Hello Carina,:)

thank you for the click:))))

have u noticed that so many old memebers left? i miss some of them badly....

anyways, where r do u live??i do not mind coming on the hearing..if you get your date first!:))

kind regards,

Maria

Dont Forget Me-i'm Hellbent On Getting Mine Back.lol

lloyds S.A.R -sent 04/04/200

statements received 11/05/2007

prelim-14/05/2007 -£4987

lba-30/05/2007

n1-20/07/2007

Co-Op prelim sent-20/04/2007-£136.50

settled in full

goldfish prelim-27/06/2007

capital one -deemed served -01/07/2007

settlement without cci offered 17/07/2007

halifax prelim-17/07/2007

aqua--prelim-13/07/2007

welcome-prelim-30/06/2007

lba-14/07/2007

So what is Mortgage Indemnity, it gives the lender some added security against default

This is where the High Lending or MIG comes in. The lenders charge you a relatively small one off payment and take out an Indemnity policy with an Insurance Company to cover this. Some lenders charge on any loan above 75% some don’t charge unless it’s over 90%.

this is quoted from above link - the point here is that Welcome Finance say they have never provided this kind of inusrance! but how many caggers have it added to their loans?

'rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to the earth like dew, which in sleep had fall'n on you, ye are many, they are few.' Percy Byshse Shelly 1819

:)

Hello Carina,:)

thank you for the click:))))

have u noticed that so many old memebers left? i miss some of them badly....

anyways, where r do u live??i do not mind coming on the hearing..if you get your date first!:))

kind regards,

Maria

Hi Maria

I have noticed a lot of people have left or given up their fight. I guess thats why Welcome string us along for so long, because they think we will give up but that is not the case!

My court is Romford Essex, you are more then welcome to come along on the day!

still here, fighting all the way!

'rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to the earth like dew, which in sleep had fall'n on you, ye are many, they are few.' Percy Byshse Shelly 1819

still here, fighting all the way!

I'm still here too:D :lol:

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Don,

I could email you my POC...PM me your email...

Kind regards,

Itsme

Hi Maria

I have noticed a lot of people have left or given up their fight. I guess thats why Welcome string us along for so long, because they think we will give up but that is not the case!

My court is Romford Essex, you are more then welcome to come along on the day!

Hello Again:))

i am very suprised that 'nobody keeps 'Welcome Finance any dealings'' alive...very sad..when i started it was one of the larges WF threads on the CAG...Any ways...still no reply from court...waiting every day...

Kind regards,

Maria

Hiya, Enjoyed reading through the threads and experiences with welcome. I dont know if anyone can help me.

My husband purchased a car through welcome finance. After finding this site we realised that we didnt have to take out the ppi to guarantee them getting paid if he fell out of work.

I sent a letter of to them asking for it back as we were missold it.

They have phoned today saying that if they refund it we would have to sign another agreement as this would make the orignal incorrect.Does this sound right? Also do we have the right to take the agreement home before signing?

Im sure its not going to be this easy as i have read about all the trouble a lot of you have had with this company.

The other thing is not being very good with figures i dont really understand all the different amounts on the agreement. I wonder if someone would be able to help work out what amount i would be claiming back. And how much i would have already paid..

thanks so so much

figures are as follows.

amount of credit for the goods £8844.00

amount of credit for the insurances£3073.39

total amoun of credit £11917.39

duration £48 months

total amount payable for the goods £13412.36

total amount payable for the insurances £4548..48

total amount payable £17960.84

ppi £2328.39

mechanical breakdown £500.00

shorfall insurance £245.00

monthly payments £372.08

apr 23.95%

cash price of goods £8845.00

total cash price of insurances £3073.39

total cash price £11918.39

px allowance £1.00

acceptance fee £150.00

finance charges for goods £4317.36

option fee £100.00

charges for credit for goods £4567.36

charges for credit for insurance £1475.09

total charge for credit £6042.45

rate of int on credit pa 12%

please help anyone this is way over my head

thanks

karen

karen-i'm in the same situation-mis-sold ppi -i was a casual worker

they have also told me they will refund my ppi IF i sign another agreement-my cousin is a legal exec and advised me they either want me to do it cos they've no original copy or poss to write off any nasty demons somewhere

DONT SIGN IT KAREN-cant really help you figure wise-cous also advised to request cca, figure for new agreement amounts-,in writing with a breakdown, as though you were a agreeing to the to the above offer-(this may be used in court as poss evidence that they've admitted a mis-sale)-why else would they offer to refund it!!??

She recommends to go for a ppi+ interest claim-ie the total they have added to your loan and then----charge their rate as cci on top

hope this helps-please pm me with any developments karen

• Haha 1

lloyds S.A.R -sent 04/04/200

statements received 11/05/2007

prelim-14/05/2007 -£4987

lba-30/05/2007

n1-20/07/2007

Co-Op prelim sent-20/04/2007-£136.50

settled in full

goldfish prelim-27/06/2007

capital one -deemed served -01/07/2007

settlement without cci offered 17/07/2007

halifax prelim-17/07/2007

aqua--prelim-13/07/2007

welcome-prelim-30/06/2007

lba-14/07/2007

Hiya, Enjoyed reading through the threads and experiences with welcome. I dont know if anyone can help me.

My husband purchased a car through welcome finance. After finding this site we realised that we didnt have to take out the ppi to guarantee them getting paid if he fell out of work.

I sent a letter of to them asking for it back as we were missold it.

They have phoned today saying that if they refund it we would have to sign another agreement as this would make the orignal incorrect.Does this sound right? Also do we have the right to take the agreement home before signing?

Im sure its not going to be this easy as i have read about all the trouble a lot of you have had with this company.

The other thing is not being very good with figures i dont really understand all the different amounts on the agreement. I wonder if someone would be able to help work out what amount i would be claiming back. And how much i would have already paid..

thanks so so much

figures are as follows.

amount of credit for the goods £8844.00

amount of credit for the insurances£3073.39

total amoun of credit £11917.39

duration £48 months

total amount payable for the goods £13412.36

total amount payable for the insurances £4548..48

total amount payable £17960.84

ppi £2328.39

mechanical breakdown £500.00

shorfall insurance £245.00

monthly payments £372.08

apr 23.95%

Why is there two sets of figures here?

cash price of goods £8845.00

total cash price of insurances £3073.39

total cash price £11918.39

px allowance £1.00

acceptance fee £150.00

finance charges for goods £4317.36

option fee £100.00

charges for credit for goods £4567.36

charges for credit for insurance £1475.09

total charge for credit £6042.45

rate of int on credit pa 12%

please help anyone this is way over my head

thanks

karen

Hello Karen,

Please start your own thread on the ppi forum, your post will get lost in this thread and you will not get many responses from others.

Please,please do not agree to sign another credit agreement. This new one will be legally binding.

Please look at this information

Consumers to benefit from PPI refunds agreement

I think you have to write to them and ask them for a breakdown of all payments you have made to them. The dates of payments, loan +interest and the ppi+interest and them claim them back, plus their contractual interest at whatever rate they charged you.

You can enter them onto a spreadsheet and arrive at a total figure to reclaim back.

If you need help just post your questions on the thread and others will help

Good luck and if you are struggling just ask

• Haha 1

Hiya Sandbro, I was worried that they would make it a condition of refunding this ppi. By saying if we dont sign we wont get refunded. I have read lots of people have had trouble with them. I have started a new thread i think also..

As for two lots of figures that what on my copy of paperwork although do you think it would be wise to request a copy of my cca and see if and what they produce..

Someone pm me and said that the apr must be wrong what ive quoted but its definately correct on my form. Apparantly theres is 34%. I will sent a letter tomorrow recorded asking for breakdown of figures as i cant make head nor tail of the figures above.

thanks for you help and advice..

karen