MET ANPR PCN - Overstay - appeal rejected - Mcdonalds Heathrow Airport **CANCELLED BY Mc'ds**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 352 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Assisting in RAISING the 

blood sugar levels I think it is otherwise all good with FTMDave's edits.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

just to clarify a point, you are type 1 and already drive on a restricted licence..right!

Counter claims in court to automatism will be in the fact that you have poor control and therefore have culpable neglect

How old is your current annual review and can you demonstrate a good quality HbA1c.

I would also not mention medical emergency unless you required actual medical assistance (IV for example) as having such would require you to surrender your licence and it would only be returned after months and a doctors say so.

Can I ask how long have you been a type 1 diabetic!

this is a letter to Mc'd's not the fleecers quite ok to mention as what has been advised.

and counterclaiming if anyone gets a PCN claimform...using automatism...are you mad?:nono:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

@cuckooflower, OP says is Type 2 As to a counterclaim, this has gone nowhere near a court as yet  we would not recommend a Counterclaim if they are silly enoughto issue a Claimform on this one.  Provisions of the DDA might come in as a defence on an AOS or at WS stage. .Its with Fleecer' and likely Paper Tiger DCA.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

So no daily insulin injections?

No blood sugar testing 6-8 times a day?

No counting carbs and adjusting insulin intake?

No forward thinking on activity/alcohol consumption/exercise and balancing intake vs insulin.

I'm sure your google warrior skills will provide that for you

very worried for our members. yes.

someone with only 19 posts , suddenly comes to our forum .....

immediately hi-jacks anothers' thread with their own problems, asking if their thoughts are sound,

and after start their own thread champions some mystical barrister that says automatism can be used against a parking company that got a default judgement because they screwed up filing a defence for it.. and other wild ideas like it'll work for any other parking tickets too, ...

all in the space of one day of being a member.....urm...spider senses going here CAG..

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I have heard from McDonald's Heathrow.  Below is their response

"I am writing further to your contact regarding our Heathrow restaurant. I have noted your comments and welcome the opportunity to confirm the policy on this matter.

Putting in place enforcements within our car parks is only done after careful consideration and absolutely as a last resort. Primarily, we use parking measures to ensure there are spaces available for our customers’ vehicles, as well as to deter unwarranted or unreasonably prolonged usage of the parking. This is especially necessary at our restaurants which are in close proximity to airports such as Heathrow where we have seen our parking bays used by non-customers in the past.

I can confirm these restrictions are managed by an independent company who are responsible for monitoring the car park and taking details of registration numbers. The regulations and signs at the restaurant clearly state the policy and the relevant charges.

I've just spoken with the manager at the restaurant and they have agreed that on this occasion they will contact the parking company and have the ticket cancelled."

Great result!!   Thanks FTMDave for the suggestion that I communicate with McDonald's. Huge appreciation to everyone on this page who assisted. I am grateful

• Like 1

well done @FTMDave and CAG.

please consider a donation to keep us here

we are free

we dont get paid

but try telling that to our server hosters and ISP providers....

dx

and they

• dx100uk changed the title to MET ANPR PCN - Overstay - appeal rejected - Mcdonalds Heathrow Airport **CANCELLED BY Mc'ds**

Superb Well Done, maccy "D" would not have liked any negative publicity coming their way if this continued.

I don't think we should underestimate the value of 00765's victory here.

There are some organ grinders who are good at calling off their fleecers, others who are dreadful.  And McDonald's are the 100% worst-of-the-worst dreadful.  Before 00765 I hadn't seen one case in seven years here where McDonald's had given in and had a ticket withdrawn.

Yet 00765 managed it!

you have to understand the corp politics here and the overall 'damage' to the corp name.

don't be under any misunderstanding that the franchise owner had 'any' say when the parking company was forced upon him by the corp that has signed up, nationwide, to use these fleecers.

dx

and they