VCS Spycar PCN Claimform - no stopping - JLA - Liverpool ***Claim Dismissed*** NO CONTRACT SINCE 2015!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 441 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guys,

I had the hearing this afternoon. It was probably the shortest hearing in history.

Judge "have you received the WS"

"Yes"

Judge looking at  the VCS solicitor "you have no entitlement, do you?"

VCS solicitor "No. Furthermore as an officer of the law, it's my duty to inform you the contract between JLA and VCS expired in 2015 and I haven't seen an updated one.

Also, by law, the parking charge should include a start and stop time of the parking and here there's only one timestamp."

Judge: "That's that then. Case dismissed."

Judge looking at me said "would you like to say anything"

I said "no thank you"

Judge thanked the solicitor for making it a very brief hearing. 

That was it. Less than 2 mins, possibly 1 min.

Fair play to the solicitor's evaluation. Didn't want to drag out a non-winnable situation.

The thought of seeking expenses and compensation crossed my mind for 1 millisec when the judge asked me if I would like to say anything, but decided against it.

Thank you so much guys. You're brilliant.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JimmySpices said:

VCS solicitor "No. Furthermore as an officer of the law, it's my duty to inform you the contract between JLA and VCS expired in 2015 and I haven't seen an updated one.

:pound::pound:

• Like 2

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Another tolchok for Simon, looks like all the Invoices he has sent and pursued at JLAsince 2015 are unlawfully demanding money if indeed has not beeen renewed. Demanding money with menaces.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Time to goto the press with this 

It could cost Simon £100k's too.

Dx

• Like 1
  • I agree 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Wonder if anyone who was clobbered with a defended  claim leading to a CCJ due to judge Lottery

there for no stopping since 2015 could go after Simon?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• FTMDave changed the title to VCS Spycar PCN Claimform - no stopping John Lennon Airport Liverpool ***Claim Dismissed***
  • dx100uk changed the title to VCS Spycar PCN Claimform - no stopping - JLA - Liverpool ***Claim Dismissed*** NO CONTRACT SINCE 2015!!

Kudos also to the solicitor for being honest.

Which begs the question of why VCS didn't simply discontinue instead of paying a solicitor to go to court for, er, nothing.

Well, we know the reason really.  Rather two reasons.

Greed and stupidity.

Take that Simon!

8 hours ago, FTMDave said:

VCS

Greed and stupidity

More likely VCS were egged on. Solicitors get paid whatever the outcome.

Was probably the same attitude by the attending solicitor. Knew the eventual outcome and just let it go, cos he got paid anyway.

Can you imagine his hourly rate, getting a couple of hours pay for 2 minutes work.😄

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

I don't begrudge him, given it was Simple Simon having to put his hand in his pocket!

• Haha 1
  • I agree 1