ParkingEye/DCB(L) ANPR PCN no.2. 2020-10-25 Letter Of Claim - Hallsville Quarter Canning Town London

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm writing to share another concerning issue regarding a separate Parking Charge Notice (PCN) that I've received, this time for a different date but in the same car park. I was advised to post this as seperate post. 

It has been complete radio silence on this particular PCN since 12 August 2021. However, based on previous post advise, I anticipate that a letter of action will likely arrive shortly. In anticipation of this, I want to ensure that I'm fully prepared to fight this PCN. 

To aid in providing a comprehensive overview of the situation, I've attached a PDF containing all the relevant information I have at hand from both Parking Eye and DCBL for your reference. Your advice and guidance on how best to approach this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all for your ongoing support and assistance.

Parking Eye PCN - Hallsville Quarter - 25-10-2020.pdf

• dx100uk changed the title to ParkingEye/DCB(L) ANPR PCN no.2. 2020-10-25 Letter Of Claim - Hallsville Quarter Canning Town London

we need full pages of bothsides of the original PCN  please

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Apologies for the oversight. I've uploaded the back pages. However, I also included additional pages containing annex information and reply forms for your review that I missed out as part of this same PCN. 

Also, questions answered below. 

1 Date of the infringement: 25/10/2020
2 Date on the NTK: 04/11/2020
3 Date received: Letter shows 04/11/2020
4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? Y
5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Y
6 Have you appealed? N
Have you had a response? N/A
7 Who is the parking company? Parking Eye
8. Where exactly: Hallsville Quarter London - Basement
For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under: POPLA

Parking Eye PCN - 15-09-2020 - Back of Letters.pdf

Edited by FTMDave
Incorrect dates not fixed

Well done for not appealing since that often leads to the keeper admitting that they were also the driver. In your case that would have meant losing a good part of your defence against having to pay the PCN

Parking Eye used to be the most difficult to find fault in the PCN which would make them non compliant with the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 Schedule 4 which governs the parking companies.

This PCN is the worst I have ever seen from PE and definitely does not comply with the Act. This means that you as keeper cannot be held liable to pay the charge, only the driver is now responsible. As many many people are able to drive your car, PE will have difficulty in proving who was driving.

They have omiited to ask the keeper to pay the charge Schedule4 Section 9 [2][e] as well as apparently not claiming to be the Creditor. I say apparently because we have not yet seen the full back and front of both the original PCNs. We hve seen the front of the october PCN and the back of the September PCN only.

I know it's a bore but could you please post up on their respective threads, just the front and back of the original PCNs. It is more than likely that as they are both from the same car park and within a few days of one another  we assume they are both the same. And then find out that is not the case should it go to Court, then  it may shatter your confidence, make us look incompetent and give PE a belief that they could win the case when they shouldn't.

Hi there,

Thank you so much!

I must admit, I made a bit of a blunder with the uploads. It appears I mistakenly attached the back of letters pertaining to the wrong PCN. However, upon closer inspection, I realized that the letter in question looks exactly the same as the one regarding the 15/09/2020 PCN. My apologies, right information is uploaded.

Your detailed explanation regarding Parking Eye's compliance with the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 Schedule 4 is incredibly helpful. It's reassuring to know that there may be significant flaws in their PCN.

Best wishes

Parking Eye PCN - 25-10-2020 - Back of Letters.pdf

I also made a mistake by not noticing that PE has included the fact that they are the Creditor but they still are not compliant because neither PCN asks the keeper to pay the charge.

Trying to compare both PCNs is very difficult and time consuming since none of your downloads have a copy of both the front and back of the same PCN. Plus I think you have deleted the times that you were in the car park though on one of them you were there for 44 minutes longer than the two hour free period.

I also don't know if you deleted the times on the PCN or PE didn't include them as t.hey are supposed to include the parking period on the PCN

Also in the Karelius thread I wrote that I had found two Hallsville Quarters. Now I cannot find the other so am asking if you know where the other is. if there are two then that is another fail  with the PCN since PE did not specify by use of the post code or the Canning Town address to identify where the car park was.

how about you start again @Bardakas with doing the scanning properly?

put a new multy page PDF of of bothsides/pages of all letters in date order in one PDF for this 25/10 speculative invoice

and do the same on your other thread for the 2nd speculative invoice

please leave IN all dates and time and £figures.

you only need to remove your name/address/reg number and any pcn ref numbers they use.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hello,

Thank you and apologise for making this super confusing. 

I've rescanned all documents, ensuring to include both the back and front as requested. I've edited out any sensitive information.

To provide further clarity, I've included a Google Maps location pinpointing where the offenses initially occurred. This location refers to the old entrance to the underground car park in Hallsville Quarter. It's worth noting that the new entrance has been in use for approximately two years now, situated off Rathbone Street. I hope this additional information proves helpful.

Google maps link - https://maps.app.goo.gl/RoYAfKmmEB1RkBNd9

Thanks

PE - Hallsville Quarter - 25-10-2020.pdf

yes cc to PE

dont forget free proof of posting for each.

dx

and they

If you mean the second PCN, the one on this thread, there's no need to do anything at the moment as you haven't received a Letter of Claim.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread