Athena anpr PCN - Overstay Lidl Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 155 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

you must know the ccj ref no... it's on your set aside n244 application ........:whistle:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Ok. If this ccj number for this Lidl issue is on that n244 form I sent off I’ll have it. 
Sorry I’m just confused why I’d have it. It’s old and I’ve not paid attention to this ccj. I did not input it on the n244 myself. I’ll look tomorrow. 
Thanks

lidl??? first time you've mentioned them in relation to anything????

you are trying to set aside the 5 pcn's on your other thread...the ccj number must be on the n244 else its useless..how does the court know which default judgement you are trying to set aside without it.................

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The other issue in the shopping centre (where I was a paying tenant I might add) is for 11pcn.. 5 was what tjey originally sent in the post...?

The title here clearly states "Overstay Lidl"... ? I have one ccj for this.. Surely this is what we are on about here?

Spoke to Northants.

AOS confrimed for other Mdconalds case.

But this issue...

To find out where the forms and subsequent ccj was sent she said she needed a case number. But I never got a case number as no mail was receivd for this or fwd to me.

Any ideas here? Please feel free to beat me down for being an idiot.

Are you talking about the Athena, Lidl case here?

If so, of course Northants will know nothing, you haven't been taken to court!

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

2 hours ago, mrk1 said:

Spoke to Northants.

AOS confrimed for other Mdconalds case.

But this issue...

To find out where the forms and subsequent ccj was sent she said she needed a case number. But I never got a case number as no mail was receivd for this or fwd to me.

Any ideas here? Please feel free to beat me down for being an idiot.

Not claim number ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

No. All I know is a ccj as a result. 
No mail, nothing from Athena. 

Dave was you suggesting I write to Athena? And do a SAR? Look at what happens when I did that with McDonald’s leading to the shopping centre issue. 

No, I'm suggesting you do nothing.

Why do you keep mentioning a CCJ?  All Athena have done is send you threatening letters, right? 

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Yep. I’ll double check my credit score file and find out exactly who issued what. 
sorry I’m just getting confused with all these cases. At least the big one is over and in my favour. 
I’ll look on credit file now and find out who issued what. 
Yes as far as I know Athena only sent me letters. Last thing I want to do is wake them up. 

So nothing to worry about re credit score or CCJs with Athena, all they have done is send stupid letters.

However, what the site has continually brought up, dx in particular, is that if they send a Letter of Claim to your old address and there is no response, they will certainly send a claim form, which again will get no response - and you'll be stuck, again, with a backdoor CCJ.

That's why dx has been saying to send them a two-line letter giving your new address.

But it's your decision.

• Like 1
  • I agree 2

they have 6yrs.

longer they leave it longer they can claim section 69 interest @8%

get that address updated...:frusty:

and they

• 6 months later...

So any update in this case?  I'm talking about the Athena case for the Lidl car park, not any other cases.

Nope. 
prob best to let this thread die now. 
Don’t want it to keep popping up. 
it’s not a case I can be bothered with developing. 

Edited by mrk1

It's not a problem of you "developing the case"...

It's their choice of whether it gets "developed". If they do and send paperwork to your old address, you'd never know...

Another back door CCJ!

Do you really want to risk that for the sake of sending en extremely simple letter?

• Like 2

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service