NCP ANPR PCN - Hillingdon LU Station - Wrong Reg entered?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2092 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I am currently dealing with a PCN issued as a result of parking at Hillingdon Station. London.

I parked there in the afternoon of 13th Oct, paid cash into a ticketless machine and headed into London for a night out.

I received a PCN a week or so later with an ANPR image showing me leaving the car park a few seconds after midnight.

I originally assumed that it was because the ticket ran out at midnight, but when I appealed it seems not.

NCP asked for evidence of payment which can not give due to it being ticketless.

A further appeal was delayed to a lost email

when I found this I appealed again confirming that i had paid cash and the reply was that there was no record of my Reg No on their system. I have appealed again, but no reply as yet.

I have since received a letter from ZZPS with a request for £160.

I emailed them reporting that my appeal was continuing to which they offered me a 7 day postponement, but I have since received a further letter from ZZPS.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Date of the infringement 14 Oct 17

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 20 Oct 2017

3 Date received No record, but definitely within 14 days.

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? No

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? ANPR of car leaving the car park

6 Have you appealed? {y/n?] post up your appeal] Yes. Online only so no record.

7. Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up Yes. Email below

08 November 2017

Dear Mr XXXXXX,

Re: xxxxxx issued at Hillingdon LU Stn (ANPR) on 14 October 2017

Thank you for your recent correspondence regarding the above notice number.

In order to consider your appeal, we require further evidence.

Please provide us with proof of payment for the date in question so that we can search for the payment on our audit system.

To prevent this case from progressing further please provide the above requested evidence within 14 days from the date of this letter.

Please send the requested evidence to:

National Car Parks Limited,

Notice Processing,

PO Box 839,

Northampton,

NN4 4AL.

If you do not provide the requested evidence, the case will continue to progress.

Yours sincerely,

Notice Processing Team

National Car Parks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

11 January 2018

Dear Mr XXXXX,

Re: xxxxxxxxx issued at Hillingdon LU Stn (ANPR) on 20 October 2017 to vehicle with registration mark .....

Thank you for your recent correspondence regarding the above notice number.

Having checked the payment system, there are no payments that match to the above contraventions parking session. Please be aware, parking sessions at this location expire at 04:30, not midnight.

Please be advised that your case has now been passed over to our Debt Collection agent, ZZPS. We are unable to assess any appeal at this stage, and we will be unable to enter in to further correspondence with you. For further information and payments please phone ZZPS on the following number, 01932 918 916.

Yours sincerely,

Notice Processing Team

National Car Parks

7 Who is the parking company? NCP

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Hillingdon Underground Station Car Park, London

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. No, just a reference to POPLA.

If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here

Received a debt letter from ZZPS 29 Dec 2017.

Emailed them and stated that I was appealing to NCP.

Second ZZPS letter recived 15 JAn 2018.

Have further appealded to NCP but no response.

Was this one of those machines where you have to type in your registration number? And if so, does your registration number contain a 0 or an O? That's quite a common one that these bandits try (not just NCP).

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

wrong reg input

so not your problem

its also LU [TFL] property so their byelaws over ride stupid NCP and their useless ANPR systems

plenty of NCP LU threads here already

i'd be ignoring them now.

unless you get a letter of claim or a claimform

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

we have seen NCP lose a court claim at this car park so I doubt they want to try their luck again, hence the threatograms form the powerless dca. Ignore these and in future never appeal a tickt before you take advice on what to say, how you phrase things is critical..

Thanks for the advice. Point noted.

• 3 weeks later...
I have now had a letter from QDR Solicitors.

Is this some kind of letter before action or the usual garbage full of "if", "could", "may" and "might"?

Out of interest, who do they claim to be "instructed by"?

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

scan ignore bin

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I received a second letter from QDR Solicitors today. Much the same as the previous one wit lot's of "if's and may's". How should I responds to this ?

Cheers

Mike

If it's just another "if, may & might" letter, keep it on file but do not respond. Let them continue to waste their money.

NCP will now have to think about whether they want to chuck a lot more money at this or just slink away. Impossible to say which but if you get another letter it will be worth posting it up here so we can suggest what to say if anything.

• 5 months later...

keep everything or scan it

and they