county parking Windscreen PCN - Planet ice car park central milton keynes Parking ticket blew off

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 638 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ive hidden the attachment

you've left the PCN number on it.

pop them into one pdf if you can

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi, ive spoken to the centre manager and shes trying to get it cancelled. Moving forward incase not, what is the next step, do i now appeal as they dont even know i have a ticket, and is there a legal time limit to appeal as they say i now cannot. So.cannot see why waiting for the ntk to turn up. Many thanks in advance

Appeal to who? You haven't had the ntk from County yet so there's nobody to appeal to.

All you've got is a begging letter pretending to be the ntk.

After 56 days if no ntk then no keeper liability.

If you look at the bottom of page 2 you will see it says that PCS is a trading name of DR+ so just a debt collector in disguise

Illegitimi non carborundum

you have the advice, dont let the centre manager opff the hook and ignore anything other than a court claim form.

Find out who her boss is if need be, someone invited these clows to be there and they should be getting the grief and loads of it.

I have suggested standing over them whilst they do something. If you dont they are just going to tell you lies in the hope you go away. They have no intention of actually doing something about this so start toughening yourself up a bittake a depp breath and accpet that they arent going to be your friend but who cares, this is business.

Edited by honeybee13
Paras

• 5 years later...

Any update on this?

I ask as we have a new case for the same car park.

Did the manager get the ticket cancelled?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread