style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2699 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I totally understand what you are saying BA,

Lillypig has done the correct thing return to sender. many times.

If she had opened the letters she would have committed a criminal offence.

She now has the hassle of dealing with something that has nothing to do with her.

The EA company should research first.they do not and no recourse for the harassment caused.

Yes I understand it would make it difficult for the EA companies, but they are being paid to do a job.

They have a duty of care to get the correct debtor, not on a belief it may be.

I agree it would make thing harder, but I still believe you are innocent until proven guilty.

unfortunately the powers to be seem to think different.

Hopefully the SD will do the trick, but after your factual post this may not be the case as the EA will not believe it.

there must be a better way found.

Lilypig do not let the bailiff in under any circumstances, and hide any car you own until this is sorted

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

But you're all confusing me ! She hasnth lived here for god knows how many years and to my knowledge no cars or anything have been registered here ! Absolutely nada zip nothing! Please talk English and stop arguing. In tears and lost

Lily,

Please try not to worry about this matter. The bailiff has no right to come into your house unless invited (not to be recommended). Are you in touch with your daughter at all? Could you call her to tell her about the letters?

After the bailiff spoke with your neighbour today, it will more than likely be the case that he will not return.

Lily,

These debts are simply for unpaid parking tickets. They are nothing to do with a Magistrates Court at all. They are not a criminal debt. Let me reassure you that the bailiff cannot come into your property unless invited. It would be far better in your case to refuse to answer the door.

Lily,

These debts are simply for unpaid parking tickets. They are nothing to do with a Magistrates Court at all. They are not a criminal debt. Let me reassure you that the bailiff cannot come into your property unless invited. It would be far better in your case to refuse to answer the door.

He can enter through an unlocked door uninvited, Please keep all doors locked

they do send out paper reminders.

This is all about last known address so that info could be decades old in some cases. The problem is that if someone registers a car at an address they do not live at it is not an offence in itself and an absolute sod to get the DVLA to do anything about the incorrect data as they need the keeper to tell them that they arent really there and there is no incentive for them to do so

If council parking fines also get on to council that issued tham and summons. You might have to make a statement that will possibly lead to prosecution of your daughter

They don't send tax renewal reminders any more, from what I hear.

they do send out paper reminders.

Yes, someone else pointed that out, apologies for the distracting error. I heard that lots of people had not renewed tax because they'd not received them, and there's no disc to remind of the date.

You might have to make a statement that will possibly lead to prosecution of your daughter

May I ask what she could be prosecuted for? If she is homeless, then she can't register a different address.

Why aren't we revolting?

Yes, someone else pointed that out, apologies for the distracting error. I heard that lots of people had not renewed tax because they'd not received them, and there's no disc to remind of the date.

May I ask what she could be prosecuted for? If she is homeless, then she can't register a different address.

Given a mickey mouse fine by DVLA for failure to notify change of address/keeper that DVLA will send it to last known address............

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Given a mickey mouse fine by DVLA for failure to notify change of address/keeper that DVLA will send it to last known address............

Messaged man from Rundles first thing for magist rates details so I could contact them as nothing was on document. .no reply. Went to citizens advice and they contasted him and he was having none of it . Daughter was found and went with me .she told him she was homeless and we convinced her to go down the route of a DRO? Citizens advice then had to contact head office as he said he had proof she was living here but he refused to say what it was and I know that has to be an outright lie. Anyway head office of Rundles have said no one will come back. I'm not convinced. But CAB at least now can back me up .

I also sent a declaration off recorded delivery x I still am worried as I have nothing from company in writing. Do I need it ?

As long as Rundles head office understand the situation then you should not be bothered again by this. Obviously your Daughter will need to make sure that the DRO is done, so that this debt owing is dealt with. I suspect it is only the DVLA registration that is connected to your address, which is why Rundles agent has been awkward.

Messaged man from Rundles first thing for magist rates details so I could contact them as nothing was on document. .no reply. Went to citizens advice and they contasted him and he was having none of it . Daughter was found and went with me .she told him she was homeless and we convinced her to go down the route of a DRO? Citizens advice then had to contact head office as he said he had proof she was living here but he refused to say what it was and I know that has to be an outright lie. Anyway head office of Rundles have said no one will come back. I'm not convinced. But CAB at least now can back me up .

Well done for taking the steps that you have done today.

You have done great lilypig, As Brundles know the named Debtor is not at the addess and you have CAB involvement, the bailiff would be very silly to come back.