EuroCarparks - Claiming no valid P&D ticket

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2696 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Once again my dad has managed to get a parking ticket and it's up to me to sort out. Last time it was all sorted thanks to the help on here :)

Basically they've sent my dad a letter saying he entered a pay and display car park at time X and left at time Y on the 29th December, approximately 90-100 minutes apart, and that he wasn't displaying a valid ticket. The letter only has pictures of his car licence plate, no pictures of his dashboard showing either no ticket present or a ticket that didn't have sufficient time purchased. He insists he bought a ticket and, being almost 2 weeks ago now, has obviously binned the ticket.

I've started the EuroCarParks internal appeal process, saying that a ticket was purchased and they have not provided any proof that no ticket or an invalid ticket was being displayed. I fully expect this appeal to be denied (Do these private parking companies ever allow internal appeals?) and so it will go to Popla, at which point I'll present the same argument along with the argument that the operator has demonstrated no Genuine pre-estimate of loss.

Is there anything else I should be prepared for with putting together the Popla appeal when the time comes? The previous instance was in a free car park so slightly different to this entirely pay and display one.

as you have been here before why did you start their internal appeals process withoput asking us about what may be relevant and whether this was a wise thing to do. It is not.

understanding how these machines work is an important start so now we need to know exactly what you have said to ECP, not the gist of it, but the exact words.

also tell us everything we need to know about the event, place, dates, times pictures of signs there etc. You must read through a big wodges of the posts here to get an idea of what we want before you do respond to save us having to ask again and again.