VCS WINDSCREEN PCN Claimform -- incorrect reg! - Scunthorpe, wasn't a proper car park, it's VCS's site number 02871 ***Claim Discontinued***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 649 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes, for some reason I'm sure it was showing as locked??

Received letter from DCB stating their client has instructed them to discontinue court proceedings - is that it? Can I hope for any costs or just be satisfied that it's over?

Threads are locked after a certain length of time but you can ask for them to be reopened so you can update us.

We normally suggest checking with the court to make sure what DBC are saying has happened but that sounds like potentially good news.

I doubt if you'll get any kind of recompense for being picked on. As you say, it you're left in peace that's a plus.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

1 hour ago, sirpercival said:

Yes, for some reason I'm sure it was showing as locked??

Received letter from DCB stating their client has instructed them to discontinue court proceedings - is that it? Can I hope for any costs or just be satisfied that it's over?

Yes its finished...Im afraid you cant claim costs on a discontinued claim in small claims track...topic title updated.

Well done

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• AndyOrch changed the title to VCS WINDSCREEN PCN Claimform -- incorrect reg! - Scunthorpe, wasn't a proper car park, it's VCS's site number 02871 ***Claim Discontinued***

blimey 2016, that dragged on

sorry simple simon, leaving it years for maximum court interest and hoping in that time the mug had moved and you could get a backdoor CCJ didnt work.....:pound:

please consider a small donation to keep us here

we are free

no-one gets paid

but our server and hosting company arent free.

dx

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Excellent great result.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Very pleased - although I was sort of looking forward to potentially facing them down in court...simultaneously bricking it though, so probs for the best 😂

Amusing though given I asked and the court confirmed only a couple of days ago that they paid the trial fee!

Simple must have decided it was too risky given the time gap so cut and ran.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!