Pepper UK/engage mortgage/Mars Capital - excessive unlawful fees reclaim+Eviction

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2651 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks CitizenB,

I will do that then initially sending for the SARS and also a list of credits/debits to the mortgage account.

I must admit I have not got the foggiest also regarding financial linking I will have to look into this further. I recently received my credit report and I must say it is in pristine condition and there is no link or mention of this mortgage.

Thanking you kindly for all your help and advice.

Do I need to move this to repossession once I receive the warrant of eviction.

Kind Regards

S13

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it becomes necessary to move the thread, just hit the ! at the bottom of any of your posts and ask for it to be moved :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

In the process of reclaiming mortgage charges I now have all the info that I need, ie. SARS from 2011 and statements from then to present. What do I do now? Is there a specific letter I could send to the lender advising them of my intentions.

I have also got eviction date but still awaiting N244.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

S13

Hi All,

In the process of reclaiming mortgage charges I now have all the info that I need, ie. SARS from 2011 and statements from then to present. What do I do now? Is there a specific letter I could send to the lender advising them of my intentions.

I have also got eviction date but still awaiting N244.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

S13

have you completed a spread sheet ? You will find them all in the 1st post of the link below. TBH, I am not sure which one you will need. I will ask one of the site team to look in on you.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?330996-Latest-Spreadsheets-PPI-Claims-and-Charges-Claims-Dec-2011(2-Viewing)-nbsp

Once you have completed the spread sheet then you simply need to write to the Bank/lender asking for them back and the reason why you believe you have been treated unfairly.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

hi

re the spreadsheets

if you are being charged interest on the PENALTY charges

then use the CISHEET

i suspect you are

simply enter THEIR annual apr in the box to right

then fill in the three colums for EVERY charge

the spreadsheet does the rest.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks for your reply been snowed under by paperwork but slowly getting there. I have completed the budget sheet, however still waiting on eviction notice and supporting documents to complete N244. Wondering whether to chase for it or wait until the end of the week as would prefer to have hearing ASAP.

Kind Regards

S13

What particulars of claim are you awaiting ??

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi Ell-enn,

I was under the assumption that generally you received a court document from their solicitor/the courts with their version of events and what THEY reckon your arrears is which is never accurate. I have gone through my figures but I am unsure what theirs are and if I complete statement it might not correspond.

S13

If you have an eviction notice then you won't receive any statement from the lender - you need to make the application on the N244 stating why the eviction should be stopped.

Thanks Ell-enn,

At the library and in the process of doing this as I haven't got a printer at home. Also need to go through figures again as thought I would have received a court document with the updated amount of arrears. I will use January's statement to make calculations, the lender has added a £50.00 litigation fee and also a £48.00 for solicitor letter. Would kindly appreciate some guidance with the statement. I have another 42 minutes at the library. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks S13

Edited by survivor_13

Have sent Ellen an S.O.S for you, I fear she might be at her day job now!

BCOBS

Hi, I'm at work at the moment and don't have much time - have a look at my guide here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?325527-CAG-guide-Are-you-facing-eviction-or-repossession there are examples of statement to go with N244. You can download the N244 form and also the budget sheet which you will need.

What date is the eviction and when are you planning to take the N244 to court ?

Hi Ell-enn,

The date is 14th February 2013. I have all the above information from the link. I wanted to take it today but will have to settle for tomorrow morning. I will send you my prepared statement later this evening for your perusal just incase I have missed anything.

ThanksS13

Edited by survivor_13

Morning Ell-enn,

After reading your CAG guide to Repossession

I realised what I have been missing from the documents I should have received.

I have not received a Claim of Possession from the court, hence I have not got an N11M Form.

I am aware I can use the N244 Form but this is what I was trying to say I have worked out the arrears figure I consider we owe but we are unaware of their figure.

Should I call the court office this morning to enquire where the documents are??

We definately have not received them as this is what I was waiting for.

I want to submit the Forms today before the courts office closes.

ANY IDEAS WHATS THE BEST WAY TO PROCEED??

Thanks

S13

Hi Ell-enn,

URGENT

I would appreciate a bit of help with the statement. This is the information I would like to be consider:-

Reason for arrears:- OH changed jobs and was to start within two weeks after training however company struggled to get full training course until end of April so without work between Feb-April.

Why circumstances have changed - Been in fulltime employed since.

How much are you offering to pay - 85 pounds - this is what we are currently paying. We have caught up with arrears as when they applied for the order we were a month behind. They returned 2 payments in December of 800 and 400 pounds, which I have now made over the counter at the bank. February payment is due today but unsure whether to until after the hearing. Also since the order December 2011 we have paid 1020 pounds, whether it reflects I am unsure as additional interest seems to eat up quite a lot of it.

There are two dependant children age 14 and 8.

Please advise also regarding previous post.

Thanks

S13

As I explained earlier - you won't get documents re claim for possession - you have a suspended possession order from a previous claim - you now have an eviction notice because you did not keep up payments under the suspended possession order.

You now use a N244 to get a hearing to stop eviction.

Thanks Ell-enn,

Completely understand. Are you able to help with the statement submitting to the court before close of business today. The figures are not corresponding and I am unable to see 1020 pounds paid off the arrears. Please advise.

Thanks

Have you drafted a statement as shown in the guide ?

Not as yet as I havent got a printer at home so have to do there. I just need help with the body of the statement. I also want to dispute in the statement that I have paid 1020 off the arrears but it does not reflect in the figures.

Also I am in the process of applying for a new mortgage.

Thanks

Edited by survivor_13

Morning All,

Got to the court at 3pm, however with efffect from 2nd January 2013 the courts closes at 2pm so will take on Monday.

I have completed all the documents required including the statement but was still wondering whether I should mention the 1020 pounds paid off arrears that does not reflect in the balance.

ANY ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATE.

THANKS

S13