Defence Systems Ltd T/a Park Watch Court Claim

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1939 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Gladstones are the IPC and they invent their own rules.

The main point is that their kangaroo court, the IAS ignores the law and makes decisions that are just nonsense legally speaking but always on the side of their clients. T

hat is why parking companies sign up to them rather than the BPA

but this rash of court claims will cause them to rethink when they go along with Gladdys and then lose

because they have believed what they were told at the earlier stages.

I also believe that many of these claims are not funded by the parking co's but the up front fees claimed are non-existent or paid by Gladstones on a contingency fee type basis.

This is sailing close to the wind as it could be argued to be Champerty.

Certainly the dubious claim for £54 legal costs as a pre action claim is very suspect,

I would love to see the invoices, accounts and bank statements of the companies involved but we never will.

• 1 month later...

Hi Mandak,

I've not been given a hearing date yet, so it looks like you will be in court before me!

What I have found out so far, after a freedom of information request, is,

' The signage at Perry Barr One Stop in relation to traffic signs is excluded from Birmingham City Councils (BCC) direct control and therefore are permitted and do not require planning consent'.

And,

'There is no Traffic Regulations Order issued by BCC' currently in place.

I've got my fingers crossed for you and hope you have taken the advise given by the guys on here, looking forward to hearing you won!

Hi Ericsbrother, Dx,

What's your thoughts on their response,

as it seems to me that they have evaded my question regarding advertising and the planning permission required for that?.

..BP

Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. - Thomas Edison

the council is wrong in its assertion that signage is not a planning issue.

These statements are made by people employed in customer service roles and not qualified to make such assertions.

Read the law

but what you do have from this is a statement from the council that they do not have planning permission.

There are plenty of threads here where the exact part of the Act is quoted so look at them.

• 2 years later...

Hi

The same thing is happening to me with regard to Defence Systems and DRP. But I've paid £100 for PCN and now they're asking for more because it wasn't paid in time (apparently). DRP are chasing me with harrassment letters, saying I still owe £160.

I'm stressed to bits over it - They keep sending me letters and text messages. I've rang them loads but they just keep on saying it's outstanding and that they will consider court.

Surely if they've issued a PCN for £100 and I've paid £100, they can't go for further costs???

Help please.

you need to start a new thread

of your own please

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...