Incorrect road on Private Parking ticket

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2961 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have had a parking ticket issued by a private parking operator for a road I was parked on under their regulations and I admit I should not have been parked there. However ,the parking tickets says I was parked in a different road (Road A) with a different name (which is around the corner) to (Road B where i was parked)

In my view the ticket is incorrect as it says I was parked on a different road. (Road A, Not Road B where I was parked)

I have appealed with Poplar who have rejected my appeal as they say the operator proved I was parked where they said I was.

I have not at this stage said where I was parked but just claimed I was not parked on RoadA where the private parking company said I was parked.

Do I have any more rights to carry on if the parking company decide to go further and take it to court? Given the correct information is not on the parking ticket they issued.

Also the original ticket they said they left on the car was not on the car when I returned to my car, The first I knew about this was many weeks later via a letter through the post.

Many thanks

As you have already appealed then all you can do is wait and see if the parking co decides to try and collect its money. If and when that happens you will need to tell us everything abot the event, date, time, place, parking co, signage where parked, differentiation between street and public highway etc.

Ultimately you will need pictures of where you were parked, the named street to show it is not the same place, photos of signage in both places.

You may need to force the hand of the parking co my demanding a copy of the ticket that was allegedly placed on your vehicle. We would also want to see copy of the correspondence you received and sent to the parking co and POPLA

Get your photos of the 2 places so you are not always dancing to their tune. Very few claims go to court, evne when court claims are issued one side or the other gives in most of the time. For those claims that are properly defended the success rate for the parking co's is almost zero