Restons / Charging Order

MilfordGirl
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3061 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks CitizenB

Is it best to fill in the I&E you have kindly sent me AND the I&E section on the N245 ?

As Andy pointed out if I send to Restons they will forever be questioning it so I think I will apply straight to court and let court inform them.

Also when I spoke to this guy from Restons they said I had to document fully what my xmas expenditure would be over the next month i.e. Presents for my two children etc. Do I just tell court this instead ? Do I need to keep receipts ?

Thanks

Megan

See post #23...the Court will only allow/accept the N245 and Its own I&E....there is no provision to add any comments re family assistance.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Stop talking to Restons all in writing, they are monkeys and their comments above are nothing more than harassment , do not talk to them, better if you could record old conversations by phone.

Listen to Andy and follow what he says, Restons know that a courts view is different to theirs.

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Thanks CitizenB

Is it best to fill in the I&E you have kindly sent me AND the I&E section on the N245 ?

As Andy pointed out if I send to Restons they will forever be questioning it so I think I will apply straight to court and let court inform them.

Also when I spoke to this guy from Restons they said I had to document fully what my xmas expenditure would be over the next month i.e. Presents for my two children etc. Do I just tell court this instead ? Do I need to keep receipts ?

Thanks

Megan

No, only the I&E on the N245. I provided the budget sheet for you when you were dithering over whether to contact Restons. :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Only just seen the following...skim reading again

" Also when I spoke to this guy from Restons they said I had to document fully what my xmas expenditure would be over the next month i.e. Presents for my two children etc. Do I just tell court this instead ? Do I need to keep receipts ? "

Was his name E Scrooge by any chance...did he mention anything about work houses :lol:

Dont ring them again.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

That's wholely disgusting

But sadly typical of restons.

I bet when you have the return from HFC to an sar that you must send them to get the truth on what this debt is really made of, it'll turn out mostly unlawful stuff too.

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

.. N245 will be completed !

:thumb:

dont send anything to pestons, the court will deal with things.

ps, do doublecheck though that there is no ppi etc that could be investigated.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi People

Just a quick update.

Had a letter from Reston's saying you need to send us an I&E by 3rd January or else they will have to refer the matter back to court for enforcement which will be Order For Sale.

Considering I have been paying this every month voluntarily for two years and reduced it by £5K as well !

Does that mean my N245 application has been declined by them ?

Must admit bit of panic has set in again.

Any advise or is just a scare letter ?

Thanks

Megan

" you need to send us an I&E by 3rd January or else they will have to refer the matter back to court for enforcement which will be Order For Sale "

Very festive :-)

Just send them a copy of the N245 you submitted MG...I would assume the court has already copied them but send a further one...then they can see your application.

Have you chased up your application to see what the status is?

Regards

Andy

ditto

yr IE is on the official court form (cant do anymore than that). which the court shld've sent (a copy) to them! if creditor doesnt agree then the court/J shld decide.

I'll chase up. Its been 10 days. How long do courts normally take to acknowledge ?

Regards

Megan

give the court a ring, check that they've received yr app'n, and it has been sent to the creditor (if so, have they responded to the court), ie at what stage its at. post back.

I think I've cocked up here. The county court that issued the CCj and then final CO has shut down. It is now merged in to another court. I just sent the form to my local county court. Is this wrong ?

Thanks

Megan

was yr 'local cty ct' the one that issued things initially, that has now merged elsewhere? if so, it might have been sent on, if it hasnt been returned to you.

give the 'new' court a ring, see if they have a record of things.

otherwise, may need to resend to the new court.